The Sun is weaker than it's been in 80 years

OK, stupidity, I am not a carpenter, I am a Millwright. Pays a bit more, not nearly as much fun as carpentry.

And what are you, besides foul mouthed.

So ... um ... does this mean global warming is on the outs and global cooling is back in fashion?

No, it means that the sun has been going through its lowest period of activity since 1913, and yet we have still see the polar ice melting.

Now the sun will begin to heat up and reach its peak in 2013.

Are you ignorant? Try rereading what your article says you dumb ass. Ohh and Old Rocks, I suggest you learn to read for comprehension.

Great, just great!

Now we broke the sun!

I blame it on the Bush II administration, naturally.

The sun was working just fine when Clinton was in office, and now it's broke.

Man!

Obama has got his work cut out for him fixing all those messes Bush II left behind, doesn't he?

So ... um ... does this mean global warming is on the outs and global cooling is back in fashion?

No, it means that the sun has been going through its lowest period of activity since 1913, and yet we have still see the polar ice melting.

Are you ignorant? Try rereading what your article says you dumb ass. Ohh and Old Rocks, I suggest you learn to read for comprehension.

I suggest you re-read the artcle. It says exactly what I did.

Retard.

REREAD what you posted and is the first paragraph of your story.

The current cycle of activity, officially called Cycle 24, will peak somewhere around May 2013 with roughly 90 sunspots a day, the lowest level of activity since 1928's average of 78 sunspots per day (This comes after the cycle starting somewhere around 9 months late, in January this year versus the expected March 2008)

io9 - The Sun Is Weaker Than It's Been In 80 Years, Apparently - Solar cycles

Read it this time for COMPREHENSION. The Cycle JUST started and will be its LOWEST in 2013. Good God you are a fucking moron.

Great, just great!

Now we broke the sun!

I blame it on the Bush II administration, naturally.

The sun was working just fine when Clinton was in office, and now it's broke.

Man!

Obama has got his work cut out for him fixing all those messes Bush II left behind, doesn't he?

:lol::lol::lol::clap2:

Retard.

The current cycle of activity, officially called Cycle 24, will peak somewhere around May 2013 with roughly 90 sunspots a day, the lowest level of activity since 1928's average of 78 sunspots per day (This comes after the cycle starting somewhere around 9 months late, in January this year versus the expected March 2008)

Read it this time for COMPREHENSION. The Cycle JUST started and will be its LOWEST in 2013. Good God you are a fucking moron.

Insanely funny!:lol: Highlighted in red. 'Will peak in May, 2013'. Peak, as in reach the highest point for that cycle. That will be the lowest peak value since 1928's low peak number of 78. RSG, you have truly confirmed what I thought of your intellectual abilities.:lol:

So when the sun if getting weaker does that mean that SUPERMAN is also being effected?

Retard.

Insanely funny!:lol: Highlighted in red. 'Will peak in May, 2013'. Peak, as in reach the highest point for that cycle. That will be the lowest peak value since 1928's low peak number of 78. RSG, you have truly confirmed what I thought of your intellectual abilities.:lol:

Are you a MORON. The cycle began in January .

RETARD.

See my next post Idiot

Last edited:
Here we go, a better description of what they mean.

A cycle occurs for a period of time and is marked as weak when the solar storms are less then previous cycles or expected to be less then average.

This cycle is predicted to be the weakest since 1928.

In 2013 it is predicted to only have 90 episodes per period recorded and is the weakest since 1928's cycle.

In other words dumb asses, the entire period is marked by LESS ACTIVITY. Even at its strongest there will be LESS ACTIVITY then in previous cycles all the way back to 1928.

Spaceweather.com -- NOAA Predicts Solar Cycle 24

I just sat in on a symposium recently where one of the two guest speakers went a bit off topic and starated giving dire warnings that the earth is deficient in CO2 and that with what he called a "very marked decrease in solar activity" we are in for some abnormally cold years ahead that will be of great harm to mankind - lower crop production, increased wars, etc. He seemed particularly concerned with portions the Asian continent. He was really doomin and gloomin big time, but I got a kick out of the other 40 or so people attending who were looking around with these confused expressions. Their whole collective global warming mind-think was MESSED UP!! Finally someone asked the question that all of them were scratching their heads over - "Are you saying the earth needs more CO2, not less?" The speaker, clearly agitated, shot back with, "Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. This earth was meant to be producing more CO2 than current levels as that is what will be of most benefit to plant life. If the earth's plant life is not healthy, flourishing, all life on the planet will cease. Earth needs more CO2, not less. Anyone in the science community who does not admit that, is simply lying or ignorant of the most basic and fundamental understandings of carbon based life."

I do believe I was smiling ear to ear. How refreshing to see an academic not only get it - but have the balls to come right out and say it to a room full of global warming lovers. After he concluded with that responding statement, almost everyone in the room looked like he had just defecated in their cheerios.

Classic!

I just sat in on a symposium recently where one of the two guest speakers went a bit off topic and starated giving dire warnings that the earth is deficient in CO2 and that with what he called a "very marked decrease in solar activity" we are in for some abnormally cold years ahead that will be of great harm to mankind - lower crop production, increased wars, etc. He seemed particularly concerned with portions the Asian continent. He was really doomin and gloomin big time, but I got a kick out of the other 40 or so people attending who were looking around with these confused expressions. Their whole collective global warming mind-think was MESSED UP!! Finally someone asked the question that all of them were scratching their heads over - "Are you saying the earth needs more CO2, not less?" The speaker, clearly agitated, shot back with, "Yes, that is exactly what I am saying. This earth was meant to be producing more CO2 than current levels as that is what will be of most benefit to plant life. If the earth's plant life is not healthy, flourishing, all life on the planet will cease. Earth needs more CO2, not less. Anyone in the science community who does not admit that, is simply lying or ignorant of the most basic and fundamental understandings of carbon based life."

I do believe I was smiling ear to ear. How refreshing to see an academic not only get it - but have the balls to come right out and say it to a room full of global warming lovers. After he concluded with that responding statement, almost everyone in the room looked like he had just defecated in their cheerios.

Classic!

So, the billions of tons of CO2 we add to the atmosphere each year are causing the earth to warm?

Last edited:
Retard.

Are you a MORON. The cycle began in January .

RETARD.

See my next post Idiot

See the highlighted red.

Forum List

Back