The suicide and collapse of civilization

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
No society is immune to a total collapse, whether it be the United States, the European Union or any other overzealous government throughout human history.

In fact, as history cycles through the eons, civilizational suicides are common.

And with all of the self-destruction facing civilization today, a collapse would only be the beginning.

The Suicide And Collapse Of Civilization

Problem is the democratic morons think America is immune to everything and anything. It's to bad you morond don't know how dumb you are.

One-third of that bloomer shitting rant was Alex Jones trying to peddle protein bars and toothpaste. Society is damn near close to collapse, but that isn't any reason to face the apocalypse with stained teeth and a weak upper body. :lol:

No society is immune to a total collapse, whether it be the United States, the European Union or any other overzealous government throughout human history.

In fact, as history cycles through the eons, civilizational suicides are common.

And with all of the self-destruction facing civilization today, a collapse would only be the beginning.

Problem is the democratic morons think America is immune to everything and anything. It's to bad you morond don't know how dumb you are.

I have told my friends that when this happens, not if, they are allowed to hunker down with me, as I have been preparing for the collapse since Obama escalated it in his Fundamental Transformation into a 3rd world shithole, like many other US citizens also.

Obama is the greatest gun salesman in America
President Obama has proven, once again, that he's the greatest gun salesman in America.
It will be anarchy and death. Muslims will rise up and start forcing Sharia on those ill prepared to defend themselves, gays will be thrown off buildings, women will be slaves to these murderous muslims, yet the dumb sheeple, just keep marching to the liberal orders. Self suicide is strong in a liberal.

• Banned

I have told my friends that when this happens, not if, they are allowed to hunker down with me, as I have been preparing for the collapse since Obama escalated it in his Fundamental Transformation into a 3rd world shithole, like many other US citizens also.

Obama is the greatest gun salesman in America
President Obama has proven, once again, that he's the greatest gun salesman in America.
It will be anarchy and death. Muslims will rise up and start forcing Sharia on those ill prepared to defend themselves, gays will be thrown off buildings, women will be slaves to these murderous muslims, yet the dumb sheeple, just keep marching to the liberal orders. Self suicide is strong in a liberal.

We live on a totally different dimension than these idiots or something, why we can't get them to see what's unfolding right in front of them is way beyond me.

Gotta get past that. There is no difference between the two.

One-third of that bloomer shitting rant was Alex Jones trying to peddle protein bars and toothpaste. Society is damn near close to collapse, but that isn't any reason to face the apocalypse with stained teeth and a weak upper body. :lol:

No, Alex sells sea crane radios and wouldn’t green.

SuperVitality.jpg

There is something called the Social Cycle theory...."Social cycle theory argues that events and stages of society and history are generally repeating themselves in cycles."

Interesting topic.

Social cycle theory - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back