The streets of London are not safe for women or girls.....too bad they can't carry guns.

Poor London.

Poor England.

Some people in the 1950s warned what was coming to their beloved country.

I had better stop right here.
London has not been safe for women and girls for a very long time. When I was living there in the 70's and 80's there was forever tales about how it was not safe for women and what could they do to make it safe. I doubt it is all that safe for men out on their own. If course this is usually at night. It simply is nothing new. When I left London and moved up to Edinburgh the thing I felt most was safe. That was partly because we did not think there was going to be a nuclear war anymore but it just was. I could see above roofs. I did not feel afraid anymore. If your living in London you need to be aware of this and make sure you keep yourself safe.

Yet you can go into the store and buy a razor sharp kitchen knife.
You can buy a kitchen knife use at home unless you have a good reason to carry a such a knife for work. Read the law in the UK In the link below.

I always have a fixed blade knife with me when I am out and about plus a snub nosed revolver. Both are concealed but I have a Florida Concealed Weapons permit and knifes are covered while in Florida.

I sure am glad I live in the Free State of Florida rather tha New York City or London.

The muslim mayor of London says what?

Speaking to LBC in the wake of the disappearance of marketing executive Sarah Everard, 33, as she was walking home on March 3 in Clapham, London mayor Sadiq Khan acknowledged London’s streets are not safe for women and girls.

LBC asked, “London’s streets are not safe for women, are they?”

“No, they aren’t, or for girls, and it’s really important that people of my gender understand that,” Khan replied. “If you’re a women or a girl and your experiences of our city of any public place, whether it’s on the streets on public transport, it’s very different to if you’re a man or a boy, and it’s really important that people like me in positions of power and influence understand that and take steps to address that.”

“You know, what’s missing from the conversation is that we talk in this area about protecting women, I think the conversation should be start with the actions of men and boys, actually,” he continued. “What’s going on in our culture, where it’s a sign of masculinity to intimidate women and to harass women on the streets … what is it about us we don’t understand that women and girls want some personal space on a busy cheap or a busy bus?”

And now....the questions...

Is it better that an English woman is raped, tortured and murdered...or that she have a gun to stop it?

If an anti-gun extremist could time travel...a woman stops a violent rape/murder with a gun...would the anti-gun extremist want to go back in time and take that gun away from her?

All females shall officially declare themselves as male, no problems anymore

Forum List

Back