The Stolen Canaanite Gods of Hebrews/Israelites: El, Baal, Asherah

No I learned it after catechism. We did learn about some saints though. Now you must know where your god came from, the video in post 1 of this thread tells you. You ancient tribe was not monotheistic , the sacrificed to other gods, so you were pagans as well.

what this or that person did-----does not determine
the form of the religion. --------the mafia kills people and dumps them in the river------but they are still catholics-------so you are shit. The video is a very interesting scholarly analysis based on conjecture-----not fact. The conjecture being based on what this or that person did as recorded in the scriptural writings and reference to such phenomena AS ASHERA Unlike you I did read the bible and ----it is all there------the ASHERA and all. Nothing is hidden from view.
Did you know that the word GOD----is derived from the GERMANIC "GOTT"-----which is THOR------did your idiot nun tell you that you worship THOR everytime you use the word
"god"

the largest mafia in the US in history and today are Jews. You have no facts to back up anything in the Hebrew books. No one talked to god, and most of the stuff you got was handed down via tradition and also adopted from prior people. I do believe there was some who was thrown into the desert due to leprosy along with Moses who gave you some cleanliness laws to live by and also in that day, gods were thought to give diseases to people , and there you stayed until there were enough of you to take revenge and battle for more fertile lands.

No I learned it after catechism. We did learn about some saints though. Now you must know where your god came from, the video in post 1 of this thread tells you. You ancient tribe was not monotheistic , the sacrificed to other gods, so you were pagans as well.

the form of the religion. --------the mafia kills people and dumps them in the river------but they are still catholics-------so you are shit. The video is a very interesting scholarly analysis based on conjecture-----not fact. The conjecture being based on what this or that person did as recorded in the scriptural writings and reference to such phenomena AS ASHERA Unlike you I did read the bible and ----it is all there------the ASHERA and all. Nothing is hidden from view.
Did you know that the word GOD----is derived from the GERMANIC "GOTT"-----which is THOR------did your idiot nun tell you that you worship THOR everytime you use the word
"god"

the largest mafia in the US in history and today are Jews. You have no facts to back up anything in the Hebrew books. No one talked to god, and most of the stuff you got was handed down via tradition and also adopted from prior people. I do believe there was some who was thrown into the desert due to leprosy along with Moses who gave you some cleanliness laws to live by and also in that day, gods were thought to give diseases to people , and there you stayed until there were enough of you to take revenge and battle for more fertile lands.

you do not do your conjecturing with the intelligence of the lady professor------you just
rant on like a psychotic whore. Were I to have to evaluate you <YUCK> I would emply ALL PRECAUTING including double gloving before I so much as spoke to you----from a distance I believe that you were violated as an infant ------and someone in the family told you DA JOOOOS DID IT----to cover up the filth and guilt of the real criminal----and I believe that you-----as a result of that trauma----are a perverted criminal yourself

"god"

you do not do your conjecturing with the intelligence of the lady professor------you just
rant on like a psychotic whore. Were I to have to evaluate you <YUCK> I would emply ALL PRECAUTING including double gloving before I so much as spoke to you----from a distance I believe that you were violated as an infant ------and someone in the family told you DA JOOOOS DID IT----to cover up the filth and guilt of the real criminal----and I believe that you-----as a result of that trauma----are a perverted criminal yourself

Leprosy was common in Egypt which at that time included all of Canaan. Pork is though to of caused Leprosy, they eat everything and anything, that is why Muslims and Israelites quit eating pork. I read their hoofs can even secrete poisons as lots of toxins are stored in their fat. They are garbage cleaners.

Perhaps that is why the lord sent

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

As you know it was thought a bite by a venous snake might cure leprosy in the ancient days.

(and we thought you did not have idols, fiery serpent?

Last edited:

"god"

Leprosy was common in Egypt which at that time included all of Canaan. Pork is though to of caused Leprosy, they eat everything and anything, that is why Muslims and Israelites quit eating pork. I read their hoofs can even secrete poisons as lots of toxins are stored in their fat. They are garbage cleaners.

Perhaps that is why the lord sent

6 And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.

7 Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.

8 And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.

As you know it was thought a bite by a venous snake might cure leprosy in the ancient days.

(and we thought you did not have idols, fiery serpent?

for the record----Penelope CLAIMS to be a health care worker------what a joke---she actually believes that LEPROSY is caused by pigs------nope---no one ever thought that Leprosy was caused by pigs and it is not. It is important to know----because Leprosy still exists in the world and----now and then a case pops out of the wood work----imagine a piece of shit claiming "I AM A HEALTH CARE worker" who does not even know that Leprosy is caused by a MYCOBACTERIUM-----a very basic fact that ALL real health care workers know----because the causative agent is similar to another very IMPORTANT causative agent---ie that which cause TUBERCULOSIS. Both illnesses are passed almost exclusively from infected person to infected person------EVERY HEALTH CARE worker knows that and that fact was known even in ancient times----
As to the Metal serpent which some people thought helped cure snake bite-------not news to me----it was DESTROYED because it had pagan conotations. Only an idiot would cite it as a form of "idol worship" Kinda like calling anyone who carries a "rabbit foot" for luck as an IDOLATOR---interestingly enough -----that fact is that the metal serpent like thingamajig was destroyed for just that reason----it was considered a "SUPERSTITION" thus inconsistent with Judaism. There are some other explanations---as to why moses carried something that was shiny----made of brass----and it was later destroyed by one of the very early kings of Israel------because it had devolved into superstition. In fact, the history demonstrates the complete rejection of anything remotely close to "idol" worship in early Judaism. The asherah trees were also completely destroyed very early
in the history of Israel as an "idol" encroachment.
Penelope tripped over her own stupidity and lack of
comprehension------she never read the book. No doubt Penelope considers the "search for the holy grail" also PAGAN WORSHIP -----and the shroud of TURIN------more paganism-----and those IDIOT "relics"

I didn't say I did , I said they thought one might get leprosy by eating pork so they didn't.

I do believe they were lepers sent out to the desert and begun a tribe and grew and then attacked towns.

Rosie does not know how to productively discuss religion without getting offended and hurling what she perceives to be "insults"

Last edited:
I didn't say I did , I said they thought one might get leprosy by eating pork so they didn't.

I do believe they were lepers sent out to the desert and begun a tribe and grew and then attacked towns.

your theory is idiotic and utterly without foundation----Jews at that time believed that LEPROSY was a gross misfortune------sometimes a heavenly punishment. At no time were pigs thought to be
the issue and there is no evidence that the people with moses were afflicted with the disease as a group------try to remember-----jews have been very literate thruout the history of Judaism------unlike the filth from which you were spawned. Getting back to LEPROSY------it is not transmitted easily------but it was KNOWN even back then that it came from contact with an infected person which is was why LEPERS were isolated from the rest of the people-------it is all there-----right there in the bible----the book you never read. Lepers were isolated
by LAW -----pigs were not----LEPERS were. Now try to learn a little about the disease------if you really are a health care worker

Rosie does not know how to productively discuss religion without getting offended and hurling what she perceives to be "insults".

you have a basis for your idiot comment, AUNT ESTHER??? One of my names is Esther----sorta---
not on my birth certificate-----but kinda as a tribute to a maiden aunt of my mom who died at a young age ----before I was born-----of Tuberculosis

Rosie does not know how to productively discuss religion without getting offended and hurling what she perceives to be "insults"

you consider whore Penelope's guess ---that a few thousand people had leprosy ALL AT ONCE? ----
because LEPROSY was "common" in Egypt to be
discussion of religion?. I got news for you----leprosy ain't "common" anywhere and never was. It is not highly contagious ----Tuberculosis is much more contagious. Also people do not recover from Leprosy by roaming in the desert for a few decades as Penelope claims.

Rosie does not know how to productively discuss religion without getting offended and hurling what she perceives to be "insults".

One of my names is Esther----sorta---
not on my birth certificate-----but kinda as a tribute to a maiden aunt of my mom who died at a young age ----before I was born-----of Tuberculosis

Nobody cares lol

watta brilliant sense of humor you have-----aunt esther

Alright, is it possible that all religions have a common factor and one single deity that started it all?

Of course, and is it possible that Judaism along with Christianity and Islam borrowed stories from other societies of the day?

Of course.

Now why is it Penelope keep on writing about how the Jewish community stole this God or that God to worship while not writing about how many societies of those days would steal stories from each other about a mythical being, and make it their own?

Roman and Greek Mythology have many common bonds. Judaism and Greek Mythology also share stuff too, so did anyone really steal something?

No, but this will not stop Penelope assault on a group of people she hate and fear.

God is Chaos and Chaos is God. The Alpha and the Omega.

Why is it important for the OP'er to point out what she believe is God Theft?

you consider whore Penelope's guess ---that a few thousand people had leprosy ALL AT ONCE? ----
discussion of religion?. I got news for you----leprosy ain't "common" anywhere and never was. It is not highly contagious ----Tuberculosis is much more contagious. Also people do not recover from Leprosy by roaming in the desert for a few decades as Penelope claims.

You had best read about it, there is still people who have leprosy, and millions in the last century got cured from it from antibiotics.

You had best read about it, there is still people who have leprosy, and millions in the last century got cured from it from antibiotics.

the antibiotic treatment of Leprosy is a lot MORE RECENT than 100 years ago-----it is very recent----learn some more. Of course there are still people with Leprosy----that is why I suggested that you LEARN something about the illness It is sometimes very difficult to make the diagnosis-----
learn more. It is easily missed early on

Alright, is it possible that all religions have a common factor and one single deity that started it all?

Of course, and is it possible that Judaism along with Christianity and Islam borrowed stories from other societies of the day?

Of course.

Now why is it Penelope keep on writing about how the Jewish community stole this God or that God to worship while not writing about how many societies of those days would steal stories from each other about a mythical being, and make it their own?

Roman and Greek Mythology have many common bonds. Judaism and Greek Mythology also share stuff too, so did anyone really steal something?

No, but this will not stop Penelope assault on a group of people she hate and fear.

You know why, because those people became extinct and their history stole by the Hebrews. The Phoenicians were some great people with many inventions. I also believe from reading history that the Jews set fire to Alexandria which burnt the library. I get so disgusted when I read what they say about the Greeks, Babylonians, Canaanites, Egyptians, GERMANS, etc. Now they have season II of Tyrant on, not to mention they are still making WWII movies about the "Nazis". Lets see some of the stuff they did in Russia, lets see an honest movies about WWII, lets see a movies about the Kitos War, and the Caribbean Jew Pirates. Most people think the Mafia is mainly Italian, when in reality the Jews are and have bend greatly involved in the Mafia.

Of course.

The reason that "gods" seem to be "stolen" to the simple minded is actually because the human brain------of humans ALL OVER THE WORLD have similar hardwiring. There are some symbols that are universal simply because of how our brains function. Not only do the myths of the
LEVANT demonstrate similar ideas and symbols----the myths of the far east and of the Americas ----and-----up there in the remote northern areas of ASIA -----also reveal some COMMONALITIES. Socialization into nuclear families and tribes actually mediate that which appears as a common ethos THRUOUT MANKIND. That socialization is part of the HARD WIRING of homosapiens. A good book to read for a glimpse of understanding is Freud "ON DREAMS"

You know why, because those people became extinct and their history stole by the Hebrews. The Phoenicians were some great people with many inventions. I also believe from reading history that the Jews set fire to Alexandria which burnt the library. I get so disgusted when I read what they say about the Greeks, Babylonians, Canaanites, Egyptians, GERMANS, etc. Now they have season II of Tyrant on, not to mention they are still making WWII movies about the "Nazis". Lets see some of the stuff they did in Russia, lets see an honest movies about WWII, lets see a movies about the Kitos War, and the Caribbean Jew Pirates. Most people think the Mafia is mainly Italian, when in reality the Jews are and have bend greatly involved in the Mafia.

Of course.

The mafia is mainly Italian. Virtually entirely Italian. Jews have almost no involvement with the Mafia-------not that jews have not been involved in crime-----but not mafia The most criminal people in the world are the disgusting FRENCH CANADIAN LAPSED CATHOLIC SCUM-----perverted shit----ALL

Forum List

Back