The Stolen Canaanite Gods of Hebrews/Israelites: El, Baal, Asherah

The reason that "gods" seem to be "stolen" to the simple minded is actually because the human brain------of humans ALL OVER THE WORLD have similar hardwiring. There are some symbols that are universal simply because of how our brains function. Not only do the myths of the
LEVANT demonstrate similar ideas and symbols----the myths of the far east and of the Americas ----and-----up there in the remote northern areas of ASIA -----also reveal some COMMONALITIES. Socialization into nuclear families and tribes actually mediate that which appears as a common ethos THRUOUT MANKIND. That socialization is part of the HARD WIRING of homosapiens. A good book to read for a glimpse of understanding is Freud "ON DREAMS"

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 11764377, member:

You know why, because those people became extinct and their history stole by the Hebrews. The Phoenicians were some great people with many inventions. I also believe from reading history that the Jews set fire to Alexandria which burnt the library. I get so disgusted when I read what they say about the Greeks, Babylonians, Canaanites, Egyptians, GERMANS, etc. Now they have season II of Tyrant on, not to mention they are still making WWII movies about the "Nazis".

In the USA -----anyone ----ANYONE ----even shit like Penelope---can make a movie. The Library of Alexandria contained lots of books and even manuscripts by jews----which is why the muslims burned it-------just as they vandalize churches and
even ancient Buddhist art today and historically have destroyed hindu temples ------Today the muslims are destroying history of the LEVANT-----
because they are so PENELOPE-LIKE

Alright, is it possible that all religions have a common factor and one single deity that started it all?

Of course, and is it possible that Judaism along with Christianity and Islam borrowed stories from other societies of the day?

Of course.

Now why is it Penelope keep on writing about how the Jewish community stole this God or that God to worship while not writing about how many societies of those days would steal stories from each other about a mythical being, and make it their own?

Roman and Greek Mythology have many common bonds. Judaism and Greek Mythology also share stuff too, so did anyone really steal something?

No, but this will not stop Penelope assault on a group of people she hate and fear.

God is Chaos and Chaos is God. The Alpha and the Omega.

Why is it important for the OP'er to point out what she believe is God Theft?

You know why, because those people became extinct and their history stole by the Hebrews. The Phoenicians were some great people with many inventions. I also believe from reading history that the Jews set fire to Alexandria which burnt the library. I get so disgusted when I read what they say about the Greeks, Babylonians, Canaanites, Egyptians, GERMANS, etc. Now they have season II of Tyrant on, not to mention they are still making WWII movies about the "Nazis".

In the USA -----anyone ----ANYONE ----even shit like Penelope---can make a movie. The Library of Alexandria contained lots of books and even manuscripts by jews----which is why the muslims burned it-------just as they vandalize churches and
even ancient Buddhist art today and historically have destroyed hindu temples ------Today the muslims are destroying history of the LEVANT-----

No the Muslims did not burn it , it got burnt during the Jew uprising in the Kitos war.

Alright, is it possible that all religions have a common factor and one single deity that started it all?

Of course, and is it possible that Judaism along with Christianity and Islam borrowed stories from other societies of the day?

Of course.

Now why is it Penelope keep on writing about how the Jewish community stole this God or that God to worship while not writing about how many societies of those days would steal stories from each other about a mythical being, and make it their own?

Roman and Greek Mythology have many common bonds. Judaism and Greek Mythology also share stuff too, so did anyone really steal something?

No, but this will not stop Penelope assault on a group of people she hate and fear.

God is Chaos and Chaos is God. The Alpha and the Omega.

Why is it important for the OP'er to point out what she believe is God Theft?

No the Muslims did not burn it , it got burnt during the Jew uprising in the Kitos war.
'
wrong again CALIPH OMAR burned it in the seventh century AD-----Jews never sacked ALEXANDRIA-----but it was vandalized by shit like Penelope MANY TIMES in history----mostly because there were lots of JEWISH WRITINGS in
that library including the SEPTUAGINTA which is a translation of jewish scriptural writings into greek----commissioned by the king of Egypt. That which we are seeing in the LEVANT today as a result of the actions of Penelope like islamo Nazis in Iraq and in Syria is nothing new------
It is PENELOPIAN ETHOS
Jewish writings were destroyed wherever there existed PENELOPIAN SHIT------From Alexandria all the way thru the Indian subcontinent-----and the most PENELOPIAN tribe of all------the Nazis of Germany

Forum List

Back