The State Of The Union. So, Will President Biden Bring Up The "Current Cost Of Food"? Isn't That Part Of The State Of The Union?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Anyone remember, a while ago, when Biden brought up the decrease of price for hearing aids? were we all so excited that we had to rush to the nearest toilet to do the number 2? Really? gloating over how the price of hearing aids went down as up to 70 per-cent of us are still living paycheck to paycheck, and then heading into winter worrying if we can afford to heat our homes. The substational increase price of food is a major statistic he needs to bring up at the State Of The Union, not the decrease price of medications and hearing aids!

There are them street hos in Vegas.
imagine if he gloats about how the cost of preparation H and proctologist visits have gone down 65% since i became president? yah, and who would actually tell that to their best friends? hey johnny! my man! you wont believe how much it just cost me for my annual rectal exam! and thanx to the president!

The State Of The Union. So, Will President Biden Bring Up The "Current Cost Of Food"?​

Is there one coming up? I'll be sure not to watch one second of it. If you think that worthless pig bladder gas bag bloviated down in El Paso about how immigration is being dealt with, NO ONE expects Biden to actually discuss the real problems, challenges and issues of this country because he is the cause of nearly all of them!

Just an excuse for a bunch of democrats to gather all clapping and slapping each other on the back while they get paid $100/hour stroking off.

The only way he will mention food prices is if he says that food prices have gone down. He will make some off handed remark about how food prices are coming down according to whatever and then move off topic. It will just be a baseless lie.

I bet he says ultra maga more than he says food.

Is there one coming up? I'll be sure not to watch one second of it. If you think that worthless pig bladder gas bag bloviated down in El Paso about how immigration is being dealt with, NO ONE expects Biden to actually discuss the real problems, challenges and issues of this country because he is the cause of nearly all of them!

Just an excuse for a bunch of democrats to gather all clapping and slapping each other on the back while they get paid $100/hour stroking off.
isnt the national debt supposed to be brought up in any state of the union? and how much each household owes as of now?

The only way he will mention food prices is if he says that food prices have gone down. He will make some off handed remark about how food prices are coming down according to whatever and then move off topic. It will just be a baseless lie.

I bet he says ultra maga more than he says food.
and you know that the day after the SOTU that every one on Fox will bring up all of the issues that were not brought up. right? we went thru this after the Obama SOTU's.

Forum List

Back