The startling rise of unified American Terrorism or fad?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Are groups like BLM the foundation for the birth of terrorism in America on a scale like is being witnessed overseas? Is the violent rhetoric & violence that these groups promote going to become prevalent in our cities? And I'm talking about terrorism in its current form of religious & political motivations not the one off nuts who go on shooting sprees.

When you have right wingers going into churches to shoot up doctors, that's terrorism. It's been going on since before Timothy McVeigh.
Rednecks have been terrorizing blacks in the deep south since the civil war. They did it before them, only then, it had a name. Slavery. It's sickening the right wing politicians that come up with this idea that blacks under slavery were "happy" and "taken care of".

• Banned
When you have right wingers going into churches to shoot up doctors, that's terrorism. It's been going on since before Timothy McVeigh.
Rednecks have been terrorizing blacks in the deep south since the civil war. They did it before them, only then, it had a name. Slavery. It's sickening the right wing politicians that come up with this idea that blacks under slavery were "happy" and "taken care of".
:alcoholic:

I do have an opinion, but it doesn't matter.
Then why are you posting in an online opinion based forum?
Responding to this question is like pulling dandelions out of my lawn. I don't believe BLM is any more violent/alarming than many other protest movements that this country has seen. I don't believe that BLM as an organization supports killing police or anyone else.
If you want to stop deranged people from taking pot shots at cops, take away their six-shooters.

Forum List

Back