'The Star-Spangled Banner' missing from US Open finals

Shit. I went to see midget wrestling not long ago and even they played the star spangled banner there before it started. Lights went off, had a spotlight on the flag and everyone stood and sang with hand over heart.

I'd done that a lot in my life. But after what the country has been turning into the last 2 years or so, that was the first time I felt emotional. It felt good to see everyone stand and sing together. Been a while since I felt proud.

Shit. I went to see midget wrestling not long ago and even they played the star spangled banner there before it started. Lights went off, had a spotlight on the flag and everyone stood and sang with hand over heart.

I'd done that a lot in my life. But after what the country has been turning into the last 2 years or so, that was the first time I felt emotional. It felt good to see everyone stand and sing together. Been a while since I felt proud.
Did you kneel so the midgets could see the flag over you?

That's because if any Chinese group fails to play the anthem, they will be sent to a re-education camp. I'm pretty sure we'll be getting those camps here soon enough.

That's quite funny, because the sort of people who would put people into camps for not playing the anthem are.... well... right wingers....

It's the right wingers getting angry about the lack of the anthem, right? Not left wingers. The left generally don't seem to care about the national anthem. Some care about their other anthems. Me personally, I hate anthems, why do I care to sing some crappy song for no reason?

That's quite funny, because the sort of people who would put people into camps for not playing the anthem are.... well... right wingers....

It's the right wingers getting angry about the lack of the anthem, right? Not left wingers. The left generally don't seem to care about the national anthem. Some care about their other anthems. Me personally, I hate anthems, why do I care to sing some crappy song for no reason?

In bold sums the left up to a t

Sports are soon going to be dead in this country and it won't be until we take control back that the US will start to revive, into a country again worth living in.

Getting rid of sports would cut our cable tv bills in half. If people want to play sports, let them but I don`t need it on my tv. I`m a sports fan but I follow the progress of the games on my phone.

No that left in this country have no patriotism, well unless they are told to to make something look good, the left in the country hate this country
Was that the left that we watched beating up 130 cops and smearing feces on the walls of our Capitol or would you call those goons patriots?

So, in the end the US Open did nothing different than they have done for years, but now that you all know about it, it is the end of the world as we know it.

Was that the left that we watched beating up 130 cops and smearing feces on the walls of our Capitol or would you call those goons patriots?

I'm still waiting for ANY tiny proof of the feces smearing rumor.

You haven't offered it.

None of your cult have offered it.

It's EASY for y'all to SAY, but you haven't PROVEN it. Stay on the EASY path.

If you're not proving it, it's a lie.

And to make matters worse, a fucking thug black won the Open.....our nation is over, how did we let this happen?

I am sure they rigged the tourney to let the inferior darkie win.....

When are we going to stand up for our nation??

No that left in this country have no patriotism, well unless they are told to to make something look good, the left in the country hate this country

What is "patriotism" in the first place?

Love of country.... you're telling me you can't love your country without loving the song that goes with it?

Kind of like saying that a man can't love his wife without loving the stink of her shit in the morning.....

What is "patriotism" in the first place?

Love of country.... you're telling me you can't love your country without loving the song that goes with it?

Kind of like saying that a man can't love his wife without loving the stink of her shit in the morning.....
I'm saying the National Anthem is just that, the National Anthem, it has no Color, therefore the Black National anthem is Racist!

Forum List

Back