The Solution for Preventing Illegal Immigration

I oppose ALL immigration into the USA .

In other words you aren't a real American.

Real Americans want our laws enforced. Where the fuck do you stand?

Our laws don't prohibit ALL immigration, genius.

I wasn't referencing legal immigration.

And I wasn't addressing the original post to you. Keep your nose out of other people's discussions if it confuses you.

like I said earlier ' its just that name caller 'unkatore' as I roll my eyes 'eatmore' and everyone else !! Sorta like a dawg barkin or a cat yowlin !!

Like I've explained to the idiot many times, we would have fallen below replacement level by now in the absence of immigration. He won't or can't understand the ramifications of that.

like I said earlier ' its just that name caller 'unkatore' as I roll my eyes 'eatmore' and everyone else !! Sorta like a dawg barkin or a cat yowlin !!

That's why that uncivil person is on my ignore list. He cannot debate without insults. Adults don't have to do that if they feel confident in their views.

right on Old Glory , I ignore him with my replies that I am ignoring him . I say , oh geez , its that name calling 'unkatore' as I smile !!

if asking me , well I oppose ALL types of immigration 'eatmore' , I mean sure if you want to import a Warner Von Braun then that single scientist , well that's ok . If asking Unkatore , well he likes immigration , he thinks that the USA owes immigration favors to everyone in the world . I get this impression from talking to him in earlier threads about all forms of immigration . He likes diversity and dissolution of the USA or something . ---------------- Me , I mainly oppose All immigration because I don't like seeing population growth in the USA !!

I have no problem with legal immigration in the numbers we actually need based on job availability and resources to support them and of course keeping our population growth in check. However, today there is a job shortage and shortages of natural and social resources and our schools, jails, and hospitals are being overcrowded. Any "immigrant" that could replace an American on their job simply by working for less we don't need, IMO.

The problem is that we don't have diversity in our immigration numbers today like we used to. Those from south of our border hold the highest quotas for legal immigration and are here by the millions illegally. That's not diversity and leads to colonization not assimilation. I have a problem with any ethnic group that thinks they should be above our immigration laws. Are those the types of "immigrants" we want here?

“President Obama is unlawfully granting a form of "amnesty" to millions of illegal immigrants just by ignoring the current immigration law.”

This is a lie and factually wrong – consequently the entire premise of your thread fails.

“The state, county, and local governments can ENFORCE immigration law along with the federal government if they want...”

Wrong.

See Arizona v. US.

An undocumented immigrant is not 'illegal' until such time as he as been found guilty of unauthorized entry into the country in a court of law. All persons in the United States are entitled to due process of the law, including those undocumented.

Indeed, the president's deferred prosecution policy recognizes the due process rights of immigrants, as well as being perfectly lawful and Constitutional.

Obama isn't granting them due process he is merely giving them a pass on our immigration laws by EO. WTH is an "undocumented " anyway? Our immigration laws refer to them as illegal aliens.

you might like Growth but I don't OLDGLORY , I grew up when USA population was 'about' 190 million , everything was fine . No widespread welfare , Dads working and supporting families on one paycheck , moms staying at home if they wanted too . Things started to go to heck in the late 80s and have been getting worse since those 1990s in my opinion . The immigration of all types just adds to the problems in my opinion .

you might like Growth but I don't OLDGLORY , I grew up when USA population was 'about' 190 million , everything was fine . No widespread welfare , Dads working and supporting families on one paycheck , moms staying at home if they wanted too . Things started to go to heck in the late 80s and have been getting worse since those 1990s in my opinion . The immigration of all types just adds to the problems in my opinion .

I didn't say I like growth. For Pete's sake re-read my post. What I said is that we have to keep population growth in check while considering any immigration into our country. I am a senior and I remember how much better it was with fewer people here. Even the experts have said that our population growth should have stabilized around 200 million.

well , stop ALL immigration , the spin nowadays is that we owe foreigners the ability to immigrate . Gotta stop it !!

I think the best course of action would be to step up border security and limit the flow of illegal immigrants while at the same time trying to make legal immigration more attractive.
I'm not sure if ICE is worth keeping. Though I don't mind deporting convicted criminals.

I think the best course of action would be to step up border security and limit the flow of illegal immigrants while at the same time trying to make legal immigration more attractive.
I'm not sure if ICE is worth keeping. Though I don't mind deporting convicted criminals.

The problem is though that those who are coming here illegally are doing so because they can't come here legally and rightly so! They are the poor, unskilled and uneducated and we don't need them as they are a burden to our country. So there is no way to make legal immigration more attractive to them. We just need to remove all the incentives for them to come here like jobs and benefits. We should be attracting legal immigrants that offer something to our country while not replacing Americans on their jobs either.

Just out of curiosity, suppose you are a congressman the next day after the November 2016 elections. The democrats had just gained control of the House of Representatives, the Senate with a 60 vote majority, and a pro-amnesty White House. They are prepared to take control in January 2017. There are two bills that will soon be considered by Congress:

[DEMOCRAT BILL TO BE INTRODUCED IN JANUARY 2017]
* AUTOMATICALLY give every illegal immigrant complete citizenship
* Make it easier for future waves of illegal immigrants to become citizens

[BILL CURRENTLY BEING CONSIDERED AFTER THE NOVEMBER 2016 ELECTIONS]
* Allows most current illegal immigrants to have limited legal status that can be revoked under certain conditions
* Give states and local governments immigration enforcements powers
* Creates many tough laws to prevent future waves of illegal immigration
* Takes away Congress's authority to give legal residency to future waves of illegal immigrants

If you knew that the democrats were planning to ram-through the democrat bill when they come into power in January 2017, would everyone here still be against using my bill to stop them? Just curious!

Just out of curiosity, suppose you are a congressman the next day after the November 2016 elections. The democrats had just gained control of the House of Representatives, the Senate with a 60 vote majority, and a pro-amnesty White House. They are prepared to take control in January 2017. There are two bills that will soon be considered by Congress:

[DEMOCRAT BILL TO BE INTRODUCED IN JANUARY 2017]
* AUTOMATICALLY give every illegal immigrant complete citizenship
* Make it easier for future waves of illegal immigrants to become citizens

[BILL CURRENTLY BEING CONSIDERED AFTER THE NOVEMBER 2016 ELECTIONS]
* Allows most current illegal immigrants to have limited legal status that can be revoked under certain conditions
* Give states and local governments immigration enforcements powers
* Creates many tough laws to prevent future waves of illegal immigration
* Takes away Congress's authority to give legal residency to future waves of illegal immigrants

If you knew that the democrats were planning to ram-through the democrat bill when they come into power in January 2017, would everyone here still be against using my bill to stop them? Just curious!

No, on both of these bills. Anything that allows illegal aliens to stay here is not in the best interests of our own citizens and makes a mockery out of our immigration laws and soveirgn borders.

Remove the reason illegals come here. Money. Remove the cause, employers. One million and tens years for every illegal hired.

>> No, on both of these bills. Anything that allows illegal aliens to stay here is not in the best interests of our
>> own citizens and makes a mockery out of our immigration laws and soveirgn borders.

Old Glory,

Actually, I totally agree with you that my bill is not what is in the best interest of our own citizens. The best bill would be one that has lots of illegal immigration enforcements and absolutely no amnesty in it. The only reason why I would even consider this bill is that I believe if we stay on our current course we will lose. One day we will eventually hit an iceburg and sink. Future presidents will simply stop enforcing immigration laws. Congress will not do anything about it. More illegals will continue to break into the country. Eventually, the spineless congressmen will embrace amnesty, illegal immigrants, and their votes. Then open borders will be just around the corner. Does anyone see a brighter vision of the future?

It would be wonderful if we had congressmen who cared more about serving the American citizens more than serving themselves, but that is not going to happen.

Philip Brown

Last edited:
>> No, on both of these bills. Anything that allows illegal aliens to stay here is not in the best interests of our
>> own citizens and makes a mockery out of our immigration laws and soveirgn borders.

Old Glory,

Actually, I totally agree with you that my bill is not what is in the best interest of our own citizens. The best bill would be one that has lots of illegal immigration enforcements and absolutely no amnesty in it. The only reason why I would even consider this bill is that I believe if we stay on our current course we will lose. One day we will eventually hit an iceburg and sink. Future presidents will simply stop enforcing immigration laws. Congress will not do anything about it. More illegals will continue to break into the country. Eventually, the spineless congressmen will embrace amnesty, illegal immigrants, and their votes. Then open borders will be just around the corner. Does anyone see a brighter vision of the future?

It would be wonderful if we had congressmen who cared more about serving the American citizens more than serving themselves, but that is not going to happen.

Philip Brown

Amnesty will never solve the problem. All it would do is encourage more to come to get in on the next amnesty. We did this back in 1986 remember and now we have at least quadruple the number of illegal aliens today. At some point we are going to go bankrupt supporting these leaches and there will only be these poor peons contributing to our tax coffers while they take out way more than they pay in as they are doing now. Much of the middle class and working poor will be unemployed. Is that what you want? We already have open borders with the constant promises of amnesty and lack of enforcement. Just think of what our population growth would be also. No, your solution is just plain wrong!

I'd take Bill #2 without the first criteria.

Forum List

Back