The social media purge is the Mises institute next

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
We are accustomed to predatory language from politicians, but this issuance from Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy’s twitter account yesterday is particularly telling:

Screenshot%202018-08-07%20at%208.39.44%20AM.png

The Social Media Purge: Is the Mises Institute Next?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First they came for Alex Jones and nobody said a dam thing now did they we saw leftist scum hoot and cheer because stupidity doesn't have intellgience to realize this kind of stuff will make it's rounds to the leftist scum too. It's incredible how fkn stupid u ------------rs are.

I remember when I was at University during the first gulf war.

There was a country band that criticized the first Bush administration for using propaganda to sell that war and was protesting it, and the corporate powers were silencing them, just as the corporate powers are acting in concert with the government today.

This isn't a partisan issue, it is about principles over politics.

Back then? The progressives got it, they stood up to corporate power, didn't they Pogo ?

Now? It seems politics are more important than principles.

Heh heh. Our democracy. Gosh love em. The Senator's language clearly indicates that these people have no idea what they're supposed to be representing.

There was a country band that criticized the first Bush administration for using propaganda to sell that war and was protesting it, and the corporate powers were silencing them, just as the corporate powers are acting in concert with the government today.

Back then? The progressives got it, they stood up to corporate power, didn't they Pogo ?

I'm pretty sure Progressives were all dead and gone by then.

Not sure what your point is here though.

We are accustomed to predatory language from politicians, but this issuance from Connecticut Senator Chris Murphy’s twitter account yesterday is particularly telling:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First they came for Alex Jones and nobody said a dam thing now did they we saw leftist scum hoot and cheer because stupidity doesn't have intellgience to realize this kind of stuff will make it's rounds to the leftist scum too. It's incredible how fkn stupid u ------------rs are.

Who the fuck is "u ------------rs"?

More like: "The survival of American revolutionary Marxism depends on silencing patriotic, first Amendment protected speech . . ."

The left, w/e.

Play semantics if that is all you have . . .

The left, w/e.

Play semantics if that is all you have . . .

As I just said I'm not sure what your point is here, though I am familiar with the Dixie Chicks thingy, and also recalling Linda Ronstadt. But until I know where we're going with them I can't respond.

Nor can Progressives, who are all dead....

20506913_456399628058552_46557468035275199_o.jpg

now we know why all liberals act alike , think alike, etc because your morons who all have the same genes no wonder your bunch of stupid fks it's been handed down for generations Bahahhah.

As usual the dumb liberals have got it backwards again.
Actually freedom of speech and a free press are vital to our democracy.
Why are the Troglocrats so afraid of freedom of speech?
BTW the MSM fans the flames of hate 24/7.

George Orwell was trying to warn people about politicians like Chris Murphy.
They are the lie is the truth and the truth is a lie type of demagogues.

:wtf: I thought the press was the 'enemy of the people'?

Oh wait, that was last week when it wasn't convenient.... :eusa_doh:
I can't even keep up.

I can't even keep up.
Google Unveils New Slogan
wip-google-696x394.png

". . .At publishing time, the Company had deployed its police force to arrest a citizen for googling, “How many genders are there?” shortly after firing an employee for questioning whether men and women were different. According to sources, both individuals were being sent to Google’s infamous Room 101 to be broken down and rebuilt. . . "

I can't even keep up.
wip-google-696x394.png

". . .At publishing time, the Company had deployed its police force to arrest a citizen for googling, “How many genders are there?” shortly after firing an employee for questioning whether men and women were different. According to sources, both individuals were being sent to Google’s infamous Room 101 to be broken down and rebuilt. . . "

It must chap Google's ass that no matter how closely you zoom in on Googly Maps you can't see my house, and no matter where you point Street View on Google Earth, you can't even "drive" up my street.

Hee hee.

George Orwell was trying to warn people about politicians like Chris Murphy.
They are the lie is the truth and the truth is a lie type of demagogues.

My GOD! YES

George Orwell is alive and well as we type these words.....

The social media purge of conservatives is criminal.....

C'mon Congress ... We need an Internet Bill of Rights NOW!

Enough is enough !!!

C'mon Congress ... We need an Internet Bill of Rights NOW!

No way, that's the last thing we want.

We already have a Bill of Rights.

no

we need a special one for this

Silicon Valley scum CAN NOT BAN whoever they want ....whoever is against their Hillary and Obama and New World Order Globalist ideas.

They won't win this one.

no

Silicon Valley scum CAN NOT BAN whoever they want ....whoever is against their Hillary and Obama and New World Order Globalist ideas.

They won't win this one.

An Internet Bill of Rights guarantees they can censor whomever they want, skye. That's precisely what the tyrants are trying to get. They want to re-write the Bill of Rights so they aren't restricted by the actual Bill of Rights we already have.

no

They won't win this one.

An Internet Bill of Rights guarantees they can censor whomever they want, skye. That's precisely what the tyrants are trying to get. They want to re-write the Bill of Rights so they aren't restricted by the actual Bill of Rights we already have.

There should be Digital Rights ....free of expression online ...all voices heard.....not only those of Zuckertard or the other totalitarian leftists morons from Silicon Valley ...etc... we need an Internet Bill of Rights.

There was no Internet in 1776

Forum List

Back