Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

You don't care that Crapitalism is...jobs being outsourced...Hollywood promoting deviant films... Liberal values...or Facebook shutting down Alex Jones.
View attachment 209099

The early U.S.A (The Founding Father's America) wasn't even for Liberty, nor Individual freedoms for most of it's citizens.

Black slaves couldn't own guns, they couldn't own property, they couldn't have businesses, nor vote.

Women couldn't own property, couldn't have an abortion, couldn't divorce easily, couldn't own a business, and couldn't vote.

Actually, only 6% of America was eligible for voting for George Washington, or other Founding Father's in America's first election.

Son, you are confused as to the origins of America. Black men owned property and slaves.

You're correct about the women, though.

Black slaves couldn't though.

"Every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $10,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $350,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding three years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court."

Google monopoly? Check.

Facebook monopoly? Check.

https://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h760.html

Jones is lamenting that he was banned from multiple social media outlets. How can there be multiple social media outlets....and a monopoly?

You do get what 'mono' in monopoly means, right?

Regulate social media

all voices are to be heard!

ALL VOICES.....Conservative voices!

Communist totalitarians silicon valley tech scum ....WILL NOT WIN THIS ONEQ

oh no you scum ....no

Regulate social media

oh no you scum ....no

Laughing....oh, Infowars and Alex Jones is a perfect representation of conservatives, their values, and their critical thinking skills.

Regulate social media

oh no you scum ....no

Laughing....oh, Infowars and Alex Jones is a perfect representation of conservatives, their values, and their critical thinking skills.

oh, you go with Hillary the witch....laughing ....smell the corruption smell the putrid criminality of your Hillary..do you smell like her.

As these tech giants whittle away at their users, they should not complain that they are losing users.

Only lunatics listen to Alex Jones, so I don't think Apple or Facebook have much to worry about.
Shouldn't we scrutinize both sides in the pursuit of objectivity; without summarily disregarding what we deem to be counter to our personal, partisan, ideological leanings...?

As these tech giants whittle away at their users, they should not complain that they are losing users.

Only lunatics listen to Alex Jones, so I don't think Apple or Facebook have much to worry about.
Shouldn't we scrutinize both sides in the pursuit of objectivity; without summarily disregarding what we deem to be counter to our personal, partisan, ideological leanings...?

I've gone to Infowars. I've seen their arguments. I've watched Jones. He's been scrutinized. His logic, reasoning and evidence consistently don't hold up to evidence.

He's an entertainer playing a character.

I'd have as much luck asking Neil Patrick Harris for medical advice because he played Doogie Houzer as cite Jones as an actual expert on any of the topics he sells as entertainment.

I used to think that. But after watching his unbelievable meltdown over President Trump's decision to bomb Syria (see video below), I realize the dude isn't playing a character. He is genuinely bat-shit crazy. And remember - this guy worshipped Trump. And here he is screaming "fuck Trump".

I used to think that. But after watching his unbelievable meltdown over President Trump's decision to bomb Syria (see video below), I realize the dude isn't playing a character. He is genuinely bat-shit crazy. And remember - this guy worshipped Trump. And here he is screaming "fuck Trump".

Other than his insane mouth, don't you agree? I do. He's absolutely right.

Other than his insane mouth, don't you agree? I do. He's absolutely right.
Yes and No. His statements were not on principle but on fear. He lost his shit like a liberal because he truly thought bombing Syria would start World War III. He thought Russia would respond. He doesn’t realize that Putin is a pussy.

That being said, I believe MaObama fucked us big time by setting the entire Middle East on fire. Our biggest threat are muslims. Having dictators in the Middle East kept those muslim animals in check. We should have helped Assad quash the uprising. And we could have been the ultimate world heroes with the right strategy. All we had to do was tell Assad to have his entire military stand down. Then we march into Syria and tell the citizens “we will provide you with incredible medical aid and other needs if you end the uprising right now”. They almost certainly would have. Finally, we partner with Russian special forces to hunt down and kill all ISIS and Al Qaeda fighters not willing to end the uprising.

If there is one thing that we can partner with Russia on, its defeating terrorism. And that should have been our strategy. For reasons I’ll never understand, President Trump decided to continue the failed and idiotic MaObama strategy in the Middle East.

Surely the very worst way to convince conspiracy theorists that there is no conspiracy is for the world’s most powerful tech companies to simultaneously silence the most popular conspiracy theorist?

He's an entertainer playing a character
No, that's really him. But that's not the point. This is about limiting free speech. Nothing more.

That's not really him according to Alex Jones. He's a performance artist playing a character per Alex Jones.

And Jones free speech is pristinely unaffected. As Jones himself has said in his own terms of service....its not censorship if you don't follow the rules and your post is deleted.

You have to ignore Jones on Jones to hold your position. Twice.

An absolute must watch. In only 6:26, Glenn Beck absolutely obliterates the platforms with an indisputable, air-tight argument that exposes their hypocrisy.

Alex Jones was digitally erased in a matter of hours

Quick question..................if Jones was "digitally erased in a matter of hours", then why is this link still operational?

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

He wasn't "erased", he still has his site. However, YouTube and Facebook decided they didn't want to carry his conspiracy theories for free. Their platform, their decision.

Paying the price for free speech.
Whoops-there is not supposed to be a price

He wasn't "erased", he still has his site. However, YouTube and Facebook decided they didn't want to carry his conspiracy theories for free. Their platform, their decision.
Oh I agree with that 100%. I've stated that here multiple times already. Facebook, YouTube, etc. - they have every right to handle their business how they choose.

However, Glenn absolutely crushed them with indisputable fact. If they actually cared about "hate speech", then Louis Farrakhan would have been banned years ago. These corporations are lying. Alex Jones wasn't banned because of "hate speech". He was banned because he is a libertarian. The corporations are flat out lying because they still want the libertarian's money - they just don't want to hear the libertarian speak.

Forum List

Back