Facebook, apple purge infowars for hate speech

You don't care that Crapitalism is...jobs being outsourced...Hollywood promoting deviant films... Liberal values...or Facebook shutting down Alex Jones.
6D917D6E-1955-49A5-A06A-400EC6860D66.jpeg

The Nazi's on the left fear free and open debate because they lose…..

So in order to stifle speech they oppose they deem it hate speech….

The Nazi leftie youth have learned to react violently to ideas that threaten

their frame of reference…….

You don't care that Crapitalism is illegal immigrants being hired
I’ve lost track now...is that your 96th or 97th lie today? :dunno:
jobs being outsourced
I can’t blame corporations for that. Between failed left-wing anti-business policies and a labor force of ignorant polacks such as yourself, what choice do they have? :dunno:
Hollywood promoting deviant films
You’re right. I don’t give a shit what type of films Hollywood makes. That’s called liberty. They are free to make any type of film they want to make. And you are free to not watch them if they offend your fragile, snowflake sensibilities.
and Liberal values
Liberals have no values. The fact that you don’t even know something that basic is what makes you the quintessential ignorant polack.
, or Facebook shutting down Alex Jones.
Again, you are right. That is also called liberty. Mark Zuckerberg built his own company off of his own idea. Now you want to piggy-back off of it like a fuck’n miserable parasite because you’re a dumb polack who can’t build his own products.

Sorry chief, ain’t happening. As a constitutional conservative, I respect what Zuckerberg has achieved in the free market and I defend his right to run his company the way he sees fit.

So, illegal immigrants being hired by farmers, restaurants, and contractors has nothing to do with Capitalism?
Of course it does, how are you so stupid?

Except, the U.S.A is only 3% Polish, if anything it's stupid Brits like you who probably make up 50% of America who are the real culprit, especially the Capitalist Brit scums who outsource themselves.

So, You're okay with Hollywood promoting Liberalism, and degeneracy?
Yes, you are a Liberal, and that dumb like most of the British, Brutish savages.

The U.S.A wasn't founded as a Capitalist country, what else do you British dumbos get wrong?

The U.S.A Founding Fathers / Early America were in fact for regulating Corporations, if they got out of hand, or lasted 30 years, they would, and could revoke the charters, as well as they were against Corporations buying stock, doing more than one commodity, or contributing to political campaigns.

Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States

You don't care that Crapitalism is...jobs being outsourced...Hollywood promoting deviant films... Liberal values...or Facebook shutting down Alex Jones.
View attachment 209099

The early U.S.A (The Founding Father's America) wasn't even for Liberty, nor Individual freedoms for most of it's citizens.

Black slaves couldn't own guns, they couldn't own property, they couldn't have businesses, nor vote.

Women couldn't own property, couldn't have an abortion, couldn't divorce easily, couldn't own a business, and couldn't vote.

Actually, only 6% of America was eligible for voting for George Washington, or other Founding Father's in America's first election.

Invite Alex Jones to USMB, Mindwars. Hell, if they can have a podcast forum..no reason why he can't take over the Conspiracy forum. :D

Sorry chief, ain’t happening. As a constitutional conservative, I respect what Zuckerberg has achieved in the free market and I defend his right to run his company the way he sees fit.

Since you love Black people so much.

Do you also agree that businesses should have the right to regulate Black people, and other Black people related things?

Should businesses be able to ban Black people from the internet, ban the users for being Black, ban Martin Luther King pics, ban Malcom X pics, and so forth?

It looks like boycotting is the only way to battle these giants... The same boycott strategy going on in the NFL over kneeling, should also be effective against these social media giants.

Take your money people, and redirect it away from these offensive giants who need your money, and also your participation to do what they do. Seriously, redirect your money people, and end this bullcrap once and for all.

Do you also agree that businesses should have the right to regulate Black people, and other Black people related things?

Should businesses be able to ban Black people from the internet, ban the users for being Black, ban Martin Luther King pics, ban Malcom X pics, and so forth?

Race, religion, and gender are protected from discrimination under the law. Viewpoints are not.

Race, religion, and gender are protected from discrimination under the law. Viewpoints are not.

Certainly not a law made by the Founding Fathers, but rather a law made by Liberals.

This is only the ten billionth time on the internet that people lack the intellectual depth not to conflate the constitutional concept of free speech with what a fuckin BUSINESS allows

I dunno, perhaps common core needs to add these things to the Kindergarten platform
Actually I think the problem for most people is more to do with the provision of consistency, fairness and a level playing field, or just being more up front about their agenda. They also don’t seem to have specified what it is they allege ‘hate speech’.
I think they have a valid claim to Alex Jones being Hate Speech based on his propogating the Rumor that the families destroyed by losing their babies in Sandey Hook were actors.

Whether or not they are consistent in applying their policy on hate speech is a subjective discussion that can be had, but it doesnt negate that alex jones being "hate speech" is a valid claim.

Here's the thing though: There are no "Hate Speech" laws in America.

This is only the ten billionth time on the internet that people lack the intellectual depth not to conflate the constitutional concept of free speech with what a fuckin BUSINESS allows

I dunno, perhaps common core needs to add these things to the Kindergarten platform
Actually I think the problem for most people is more to do with the provision of consistency, fairness and a level playing field, or just being more up front about their agenda. They also don’t seem to have specified what it is they allege ‘hate speech’.
I think they have a valid claim to Alex Jones being Hate Speech based on his propogating the Rumor that the families destroyed by losing their babies in Sandey Hook were actors.

Whether or not they are consistent in applying their policy on hate speech is a subjective discussion that can be had, but it doesnt negate that alex jones being "hate speech" is a valid claim.

Here's the thing though: There are no "Hate Speech" laws in America.
Thats not a thing, it wasnt a law they were having to follow it was their ethics.

The Nazi's on the left fear free and open debate because they lose…..

So in order to stifle speech they oppose they deem it hate speech….

The Nazi leftie youth have learned to react violently to ideas that threaten

their frame of reference…….

There's no such thing as "Nazis on the left"

Sure there are Nazi's on the left.....

Just turn your TV on....

Bit surprised to see a thread on Alex Jones cause so many progressive heads explode. Idk....they are the ones who state that Alex Jones is fake news and has no followers. But dang....so many pages in just a couple of days!:ack-1::eusa_dance::113:

Bit surprised to see a thread on Alex Jones cause so many progressive heads explode. Idk....they are the ones who state that Alex Jones is fake news and has no followers. But dang....so many pages in just a couple of days!:ack-1::eusa_dance::113:

Almost all started by mindwars. A Infowars devotee.

I can see why conservatives are outraged. Infowars perfectly represents conservative ideology and critical thinking skills.

"Every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $10,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $350,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding three years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court."

Google monopoly? Check.

Facebook monopoly? Check.

https://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h760.html

View attachment 209099

The early U.S.A (The Founding Father's America) wasn't even for Liberty, nor Individual freedoms for most of it's citizens.

Black slaves couldn't own guns, they couldn't own property, they couldn't have businesses, nor vote.

Women couldn't own property, couldn't have an abortion, couldn't divorce easily, couldn't own a business, and couldn't vote.

Actually, only 6% of America was eligible for voting for George Washington, or other Founding Father's in America's first election.

Son, you are confused as to the origins of America. Black men owned property and slaves.

You're correct about the women, though.

"Every person who shall monopolize, or attempt to monopolize, or combine or conspire with any other person or persons, to monopolize any part of the trade or commerce among the several States, or with foreign nations, shall be deemed guilty of a felony, and, on conviction thereof, shall be punished by fine not exceeding $10,000,000 if a corporation, or, if any other person, $350,000, or by imprisonment not exceeding three years, or by both said punishments, in the discretion of the court."

Google monopoly? Check.

Facebook monopoly? Check.

https://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h760.html
and history already has set the precedence that they have entered the phase of their business where the gov is up their ass from here on out. simply the cost of success.

when microsoft was killing it and adding features to windows such as the browser, base media player and things like that, the competition did all they could do slow them down, stop them and or force microsoft to supplement their business in some fashion for no other reason than microsoft was massively successful in the early to late 90's and beyond.

putting IE into the OS? PARTY FOUL netscape would say. that's not an OS that's an app and you can't bundle cause of unfair advantage and all! then again netscape was the same company that said they were going to make windows something along the lines of a BIOS and their web browser would become the OS.

so the browser would become the OS but MS can't update their browser to be an OS also. never has to make sense in times like this, it's just how the dog eat dog business world works.

sure there were options. linux, apple (how can windows be a monopoly when you have macs all over the place?) but that wasn't enough. windows had become necessary to people. i don't know if *i* can argue the same for social networking but i'm sure this argument will be made by facebook detractors/competition anyway. slow 'em down, ya know?

google a monopoly? there's other search engines out there. i use duckduckgo just because i don't want to use google. phones i can't do much about cause i won't own apple so yea, they got me there. funny part is MS gets a cut of every one sold due to copyrights. how ironic is that?

at this point it doesn't matter if you agree they're a monopoly or not - they will be treated as one. having already gone through that while working at MS for 20 years i see it coming and it's just going to be change the names, rehash the same old shit and lets see who can get through this. but like MS google can simply pay fines and keep on rolling. just that much cash coming in to where it just doesn't matter. the question is what's next? will someone build a better phone, or something else entirely to shift things again?

Forum List

Back