The snowflakes are marching again

How can you people deny the crowds? View attachment 121886
Too bad they didn't show up when it actually mattered lol

People are STUPID
The same way you denied the pre election Trump rally crowds. The nation is split right down the middle but the Trump supporters had the edge. That's the way it goes. We won so march yourselves to death for all I care. WE WON!

Actually, the pictures in Posts 25 & 33 that I posted, are not pictures of protesters wanting Trump to release his tax returns.
They are actually pictures of protests from 2009 and the protesters are Tea Party people protesting Obama.
Everything, that was posted about the protesters today would be applicable to the 2009 protesters, that many of you extremely supported.
Just like the anti-Trump protesters, the Tea Party protesters were upset because of an election they lost.
Oh the irony. Many of those bashing the anti-Trump crowd, were creaming in their jeans with excitement over the protests in 2009. :up: Look what you folks posted today! :oops-28:
My post isn't about your photos. It's about you thinking that what they're doing matters.
As for the tea party, they actually effected change via landslide elections.

People are STUPID
The same way you denied the pre election Trump rally crowds. The nation is split right down the middle but the Trump supporters had the edge. That's the way it goes. We won so march yourselves to death for all I care. WE WON!

Actually, the pictures in Posts 25 & 33 that I posted, are not pictures of protesters wanting Trump to release his tax returns.
They are actually pictures of protests from 2009 and the protesters are Tea Party people protesting Obama.
Everything, that was posted about the protesters today would be applicable to the 2009 protesters, that many of you extremely supported.
Just like the anti-Trump protesters, the Tea Party protesters were upset because of an election they lost.
Oh the irony. Many of those bashing the anti-Trump crowd, were creaming in their jeans with excitement over the protests in 2009. :up: Look what you folks posted today! :oops-28:
My post isn't about your photos. It's about you thinking that what they're doing matters.

What I consider important is the fact that what has happened with both the Tea Party, followed by the left's movement, are both very good for our country.
It's a lesson in civics, where apathy which plagued our country has been replaced with involvement by citizens. This helps our political systems. Because the politicians are aware that they are going to be judged by active citizens instead of voters being apathetic.
The Big Picture is far more important than our individual and narrow ideologies. That's what made America great.

Gathering in groups gives them the external validation they're looking for when they don those pussy hats.

"We're still right, right? And they're still wrong, evil fuckin' rubes that shouldn't be allowed oxygen, their kids should be taken and reprogrammed, they should be shunned and banished to the back of the bus forevermore, right?"

"Oh yes, and nice hat BTW. Very stylish. Now you do me. We're still right, right?...."

Another snowflake protest day!

Get the snacks out it could get good once they figure out we don't give a shit.

Trump Tax March (@taxmarch) | Twitter

The Tax March: Protesters around the country call on Trump to release his taxes

:laugh::laugh2::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol:

Seriously, do these people have nothing else to do with their day? Presumably they don't have jobs, but don't they have families, appointments at Welfare, free clinics to stand in line at, SOMETHING?!

Thanks to George Soros and likely many others, that IS their job. They are getting paid to protest.
Their jobs have been outsoured by Republican economic policies

Which ones? When was the last time a Republican actually developed an economic policy and got it passed? These same morons were protesting in the last days of the Obamacare regime, how did the GOP policies do that? You are just a hack who knows nothing at all.

Cons can't draw a crowd, even for their president's inauguration.

Yeah...hillary really packed em in!!!

upload_2017-4-16_5-47-8.png

upload_2017-4-16_5-47-56.png

Until I see the 33K deleted emails & the info on the deaths of 4 heroes in Benghazi, I don't give a
1f4a9.png
about POTUS' taxes

"I did what was an almost an impossible thing to do for a Republican-easily won the Electoral College! Now Tax Returns are brought up again?

Someone should look into who paid for the small organized rallies yesterday. The election is over!" - Trump just now on twitter

Last edited:
people were created to be loved. things were created to be used. the reason America is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.

HUMAN NEED NOT CORPORATE GREED! HUMAN NEED NOT CORPORATE GREED! HUMAN NEED NOT CORPORATE GREED!

The Trumpettes don't care if Trump makes decisions based on his profits.

It started with his Taiwan incident where he said no more "One China" policy. China grants him trademarks & the One China policy is now the policy.

Every trip to Florida makes him money like parading the leader of Japan among his members.

This fake Syria shit hiding a deal with Putin which will make him millions upon millions.

His cabinet pick used insider trading & hey, that's OK.

This from the fricken morons who had a fit claiming Hillary hasd a pay for pay involving Clinton speeches.

I guess selling out America is OK if you are a lying bigoted POS like Trump.

Trump said he would release his tax returns. The orange fucker lied.

He hides his financial ties. He hides who visits the White Hoiuse.

We all know you right wingers hate this.

When will one of you have the guts to say it?

Last edited:

Get a coupon for rubber sheets, quit wetting the bed, then get back to us.

You lost the election. Quit pretending your outrage is anything other than being sore losers

Obama's IRS has had Trump's tax returns - ALL OF THEM - forever now. If he was shady, we'd know it.

People are STUPID

What I consider important is the fact that what has happened with both the Tea Party, followed by the left's movement, are both very good for our country.
It's a lesson in civics, where apathy which plagued our country has been replaced with involvement by citizens. This helps our political systems. Because the politicians are aware that they are going to be judged by active citizens instead of voters being apathetic.
The Big Picture is far more important than our individual and narrow ideologies. That's what made America great.
Agreed, well said.

Get a coupon for rubber sheets, quit wetting the bed, then get back to us.

You lost the election. Quit pretending your outrage is anything other than being sore losers
I wouldn't want to take from your personal supply. From the Obama years when you cried & stomped your feet every time Obama went golfing or Obama wasn't transparent enough. I laugh at assholes like you every freakin day.

Forum List

Back