N. Korea attempts but fails to launch missile 0 S. Korea

N.Korea attempts but fails to launch missile - S.Korea

They must have some real shady crappy ass equipment.

This is what happens when you don't invest in science for knowledge sake, don't invest in education for your people and allow most of your country to live in their own waste...

Oh'yess, that sounds like liberterianism or extreme conservatism too me.

Our military wouldn't be able to hit shit 20 miles away if we didn't invest in science and education as we do...We owe the betterment of our people and the success and strength of our nation to liberalism.

This is what happens when you don't invest in science for knowledge sake, don't invest in education for your people and allow most of your country to live in their own waste...

Our military wouldn't be able to hit shit 20 miles away if we didn't invest in science and education as we do...We owe the betterment of our people and the success and strength of our nation to liberalism.

"This is what happens when you don't invest in science for knowledge sake, don't invest in education for your people and allow most of your country to live in their own waste..."

:rolleyes-41:
It's NORTH KOREA Matthew, would you prefer they were more successful at launching rockets?

More than likely the CIA embedded a worm into the rockets programming that made it self destruct. Theyve been doing that for quite a few years now. Obama Used Cyberattacks To Sabotage North Korean Launches For Years | Zero Hedge

Why don't you invest in some education for yourself? That's one sentence with three errors.

My theory is that 'kim' launched with the purpose of the launch being a failed launch because he blew the missile up himself . The reason being that 'kim' can show his people that he launched as he ignored the Trump navy and maybe china. That way 'kim' shows his people that he is strong as he ignored Trump and his navy and maybe 'china' . [repeat]

and maybe Godboy is correct , i don't know . All i know is that 'kim' would appear weak if he hadn't at least tried to launch . Now he launched , its a failed launch so he just executes some missile scientists for the failure .

Forum List

Back