The snowflakes are marching again

People that support you, Orange Bear Trump, don't care about your income taxes...We care about ours!! We love what you're doing to MAGA!

Trump said he would release his tax returns. The orange fucker lied.

He hides his financial ties. He hides who visits the White Hoiuse.

We all know you right wingers hate this.

When will one of you have the guts to say it?

Get a coupon for rubber sheets, quit wetting the bed, then get back to us.

You lost the election. Quit pretending your outrage is anything other than being sore losers
I wouldn't want to take from your personal supply. From the Obama years when you cried & stomped your feet every time Obama went golfing or Obama wasn't transparent enough. I laugh at assholes like you every freakin day.

During our massive anti obama marches?

You are delusional

Change those wet sheets and grow up. Adulthood ain't so bad

Another snowflake protest day!

Get the snacks out it could get good once they figure out we don't give a shit.

Trump Tax March (@taxmarch) | Twitter

The Tax March: Protesters around the country call on Trump to release his taxes

:laugh::laugh2::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::lol::lmao::lol::lmao::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol:

Seriously, do these people have nothing else to do with their day? Presumably they don't have jobs, but don't they have families, appointments at Welfare, free clinics to stand in line at, SOMETHING?!

Thanks to George Soros and likely many others, that IS their job. They are getting paid to protest.

While I grasp that concept, I categorically reject the idea that that qualifies as "a job", any more than I would consider being a mafia Don to be a job.

Being evil, society-destroying filth does not deserve to be honored with such a wholesome term.

For the record, Trump said that he'd release his tax returns when Hillary Clinton released the 33k emails.

Though it's completely irrelevant now, the only reason he'd have put them out in the first place was to get votes - clearly the voting public he needed to win the election didn't give a shit about seeing his taxes. There is absolutely no reason for him to release his taxes, his voters didn't care before they voted, and they don't care now. Personally I completely support Trump's decision to not share his taxes; as far as I'm concerned it's none of anyone's business.

For the record, Trump said that he'd release his tax returns when Hillary Clinton released the 33k emails.

Though it's completely irrelevant now, the only reason he'd have put them out in the first place was to get votes - clearly the voting public he needed to win the election didn't give a shit about seeing his taxes. There is absolutely no reason for him to release his taxes, his voters didn't care before they voted, and they don't care now. Personally I completely support Trump's decision to not share his taxes; as far as I'm concerned it's none of anyone's business.
As a big fan of Putin, Trump hoped Putin could find those emails .. a fan of Wikileaks. :rolleyes:

How can you people deny the crowds? View attachment 121886
Too bad they didn't show up when it actually mattered lol

People are STUPID
How can you people deny the crowds? View attachment 121886
The same way you denied the pre election Trump rally crowds. The nation is split right down the middle but the Trump supporters had the edge. That's the way it goes. We won so march yourselves to death for all I care. WE WON!

Actually, the pictures in Posts 25 & 33 that I posted, are not pictures of protesters wanting Trump to release his tax returns.
They are actually pictures of protests from 2009 and the protesters are Tea Party people protesting Obama.
Everything, that was posted about the protesters today would be applicable to the 2009 protesters, that many of you extremely supported.
Just like the anti-Trump protesters, the Tea Party protesters were upset because of an election they lost.
Oh the irony. Many of those bashing the anti-Trump crowd, were creaming in their jeans with excitement over the protests in 2009. :up: Look what you folks posted today! :oops-28:
My post isn't about your photos. It's about you thinking that what they're doing matters.
As for the tea party, they actually effected change via landslide elections.

This is an awesome level of insight. The tea party is dwarfed by the movement resisting the Trump agenda. You may have noticed that Obamacare is still the law of the land.

Last edited:
This is an awesome level of insight. The tea party is dwarfed by the movement resisting the Trump agenda. You may have noticed that Obamacare is still the law of the land.
No one had to pay the Tea Party to protest. Look at Obamacare! It's falling apart on schedule. The Tea Party called it and we were right.

Forum List

Back