The single biggest threat to my family

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
I hope everyone sends this to their GD Repub congressman-

Thing is, every single Repub will do the same thing. They might pretend they're thinking about it but the WILL vote to screw over the American people because - MONEY.

Its always money. This isn't very long and is well worth listening to.

Video: Constituent loses his temper at Rep. Tom MacArthur over health care

Last edited:
Tank thinks cancer and per-existing conditions are funny and Sunni Man thinks its nothing at all.

WTH is wrong with you people? Just because you don't have to take care of yourself, doesn't mean others don't. One day, you'll have to pay your own bills, maybe you will be sick and maybe you'll wonder how you will afford it. Or maybe you'll just call mommy.

Tank thinks cancer and per-existing conditions are funny and Sunni Man thinks its nothing at all.

WTH is wrong with you people? Just because you don't have to take care of yourself, doesn't mean others don't. One day, you'll have to pay your own bills, maybe you will be sick and maybe you'll wonder how you will afford it. Or maybe you'll just call mommy.

Any impact you may have had is diluted by your insults:

"One day, you'll have to pay your own bills, maybe you will be sick and maybe you'll wonder how you will afford it. Or maybe you'll just call mommy."

Which is just what you hope - not reality.

Just like the video. Once he stops being civil.

Click - no impact.

Both of you need to grow up.

DCjaLDSU0AARKjw.jpg

Republicans are truly evil and if there's a god they're going to hell. I don't believe any god would want humanity to allow our weak, disabled and old to suffer.

Its true. They know they are literally killing millions of people just so they can enrich the most wealthy and they don't even feel shame.

Meanwhile, they exempted themselves. They get to keep ACA that we pay for FOR them but they won't let us have decent insurance and pay for it ourselves.

"One day, you'll have to pay your own bills, maybe you will be sick and maybe you'll wonder how you will afford it. Or maybe you'll just call mommy."

Click - no impact.

I'm so terrible sorry if your delicate sensibilities were upset by what I said or what he said but we both live in the real world. You're nasty, cold, dishonest and, in this post, very hypocritical.

Tell it to those who will die because of this. Tell them they need to be PC and not get angry when they can't take care of their child or their parent or their spouse.

Be nice.
Say please.
Grow up.
Be POLITICALLY CORRECT because a delicate little RW cupcake will be all hurt and upset if he has to hear the truth.

The right pays lip service to wanting the truth to be laid bare but when you do, you're not being PC enough.

And I'll say it again - You RWNJs did this. You did it to Americans and you did it to yourselves.

Click - no impact.

I'm so terrible sorry if your delicate sensibilities were upset by what I said or what he said but we both live in the real world. You're nasty, cold, dishonest and, in this post, very hypocritical.

Tell it to those who will die because of this. Tell them they need to be PC and not get angry when they can't take care of their child or their parent or their spouse.

Be nice.
Say please.
Grow up.
Be POLITICALLY CORRECT because a delicate little RW cupcake will be all hurt and upset if he has to hear the truth.

The right pays lip service to wanting the truth to be laid bare but when you do, you're not being PC enough.

And I'll say it again - You RWNJs did this. You did it to Americans and you did it to yourselves.

:boohoo:

:itsok:

Need a tissue buddy?

Click - no impact.

Be nice.
Say please.
Grow up.

Apology accepted as a show of good faith and in the spirit of co-operation.

I didn't listen to or process what either of you two spazzes said because I do not do spaz.

I'll say it to your goddamn face! You're killers!

People will die because of your evil fucking bill. Period. For what? So you can have your dream of the 19th century again where the rich can jack prices through the goddamn roof.

Forum List

Back