The single best thing to come out of Republicans electing Donald Trump

W Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history...not growing the economy by more than 2% in any quarter of his entire two terms...something that no other President in our long history has failed to do.
That is untrue.
fredgraph.png
They don't understand that for a country like China, where hundreds of millions live in poverty, they need an expanding economy of 6 or 7%.

But for us, 78 months of economic growth is probably the very best we can do. As time goes by, more jobs will be taken over by automation. AI is not the wave of the future. It's already here.
I wasn't commenting on whether or not the actual growth was good or bad (and it has been slow) but that Oldstyle was claiming something that was factually untrue. My guess is that he heard the true claim that under Obama the annual change has never been above 3% and that he is the first President since Hoover to have such low growth, but somehow mangled and changed it.
And you'd be absolutely right, Pinqy! I should have said 3%. Thanks for catching that. Bottom line hasn't changed though, has it? Real GDP growth has been anemic under Obama who never did seem to understand enough economics to formulate a plan to create lasting jobs and really stimulate the economy.
What do you imagine economic growth should be?

rderp is melting down as bad as WryCatcher. [emoji23]
I'm sad. I know what's coming for the country. I was worried about the GOP damage to the country under Bush. And it worked out even worse than I imagined. Trump will be so much worse.

After all the racist things he said and what he brought out in white America. It's so sad.

Please feel free to depart at anytime.
Why should I depart. I served in the military. I put myself on line for this country.

I'm not the one who voted for a con man. Notice, no Republicans deny he's a con man and a scam artist.

After Trump U and it's 25 million pay off.

After the illegal Trump Foundation.

After not paying hundreds if not thousands of workers.

It's very difficult to deny Trump is both a con man and a scam artist. Unless Republicans think those things are OK. And "good business". Then you are just like him.

Ah, yes...R-Derp the military intelligence guy! If true it's a damn miracle we survived intact.
Did you ever serve?

The neocons are trotsky-ites and the demcrats are Mao-Tse-Tung type communists...they all fish in the same pond. Watching your meltdowns while exposing your idiocy is amusing......
To a drooling idiot it's amusing. But that's as far as it goes. Republicans are the very, very happy KKK, the Aryan nation and the Alt White. 90% of the party is white.

Democrats are everyone else. History shows us the country does better under Democrats.

But somehow you failed to get that message out.

Trump won because you guys suck ? Is that what you are saying ?
Trump won because there are too many racists, and just plain stupid people in this country

And you were not able to influence stupid people.

I get it.

O.K....so what does that make you ?
Anybody who asks a stupid ass question like that is clearly one of those STUPID PEOPLE

IOW: The GOP & Trump outfoxed you.

Tough crap.

W Barack Obama has overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history...not growing the economy by more than 2% in any quarter of his entire two terms...something that no other President in our long history has failed to do.
That is untrue.
fredgraph.png
They don't understand that for a country like China, where hundreds of millions live in poverty, they need an expanding economy of 6 or 7%.

But for us, 78 months of economic growth is probably the very best we can do. As time goes by, more jobs will be taken over by automation. AI is not the wave of the future. It's already here.
I wasn't commenting on whether or not the actual growth was good or bad (and it has been slow) but that Oldstyle was claiming something that was factually untrue. My guess is that he heard the true claim that under Obama the annual change has never been above 3% and that he is the first President since Hoover to have such low growth, but somehow mangled and changed it.
And you'd be absolutely right, Pinqy! I should have said 3%. Thanks for catching that. Bottom line hasn't changed though, has it? Real GDP growth has been anemic under Obama who never did seem to understand enough economics to formulate a plan to create lasting jobs and really stimulate the economy.

Higher than it's been under Obama obviously! You can't seem to wrap your brain around the fact that Obama's economic numbers are terrible...can you, Derp?

rderp is melting down as bad as WryCatcher. [emoji23]
I'm sad. I know what's coming for the country. I was worried about the GOP damage to the country under Bush. And it worked out even worse than I imagined. Trump will be so much worse.

After all the racist things he said and what he brought out in white America. It's so sad.

Please feel free to depart at anytime.
Why should I depart. I served in the military. I put myself on line for this country.

I'm not the one who voted for a con man. Notice, no Republicans deny he's a con man and a scam artist.

After Trump U and it's 25 million pay off.

After the illegal Trump Foundation.

After not paying hundreds if not thousands of workers.

It's very difficult to deny Trump is both a con man and a scam artist. Unless Republicans think those things are OK. And "good business". Then you are just like him.

Ah, yes...R-Derp the military intelligence guy! If true it's a damn miracle we survived intact.
Did you ever serve?

Have I ever claimed to have served? I'm not one of the internet blowhards who claims to have been a Navy Seal because someone questions their manhood. Quite frankly most of you that do sound totally full of shit! I've always been led to believe that it takes intelligence to be chosen to BE in intelligence...something that you've never demonstrated here, R-Derp! Know what I'm saying?

You good old boys might want to have a look at this and maybe you'll understand why sane and decent people are feeling a little sick. Maybe someone would like to go down this list of Trump appointed and nominated shit bags and explain how they will be good for America and Americans.

American Bridge Statement On Trump’s Nomination Of Wilbur Ross As Commerce Secretary

11/30/2016
Erratic, irresponsible, and ruthlessly self-interested, Donald Trump has appropriately selected billionaire coal investor Wilbur Ross — known for running the Sago Mine where 12 miners tragically died, despite 270 safety violations over the two years leading up to the disaster — to be his Secretary of Commerce.

American Bridge President Jessica Mackler issued the following statement on Trump’s nomination of his close friend Wilbur Ross, a billionaire coal investor and banker who’s helped Trump avoid personal bankruptcies, as Secretary of Commerce:

“Trump’s pick of billionaire banker and coal investor Wilbur Ross as his Commerce Secretary is the surest sign to date that President-elect Trump intends to continue what he’s done his entire life: enrich himself above all else, no matter who gets hurt in the process.

“Trump keeps making empty promises to cut ties to his unprecedented business conflicts of interests. But Wilbur Ross has over the years directly helped Trump restructure his business […] See them all here
American Bridge PAC

That is untrue.
fredgraph.png

Higher than it's been under Obama obviously! You can't seem to wrap your brain around the fact that Obama's economic numbers are terrible...can you, Derp?

Ya think??
Trump Is A Con Artist Who Would Destroy The Economy To Help Himself
10/19/2016

Donald Trump really tries to talk a good game on trade and the economy, but his history of outsourcing his own products and profiting from trade proves he’s a foe for working families.

Donald Trump’s non-apology for cheering on the housing crisis because he saw an opportunity to profit while working families lost their homes: “That’s called business.”

Sadly, there’s nothing surprising about Donald Trump feeling just fine about the prospect of others suffering because he thought he could make a quick buck. That’s the philosophy that’s defined Trump’s entire adult life, and it comes through in his Trump First economic policies that help him and his wealthy donors, but would tank the economy.

Who the hell cares if there’s a trade war?” Trump asks, oblivious — or just indifferent? — to the fact that his “trade war” mentality and billionaire friendly tax proposals (yes, he has four) would not just add $10 trillion to the national debt, but also ensure “the economy suffers a lengthy recession and is smaller at the end of his four-year term than when he took office.”

Trump is what he is. He represents the best of the GOP. Why does saying that bother you guys. Be proud of your new leader. He is among the best of your kind.

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim
And yet he managed to send Hillary into retirement. Man, she must really be a terrible candidate.

No Bubba , we have a terrible system for electing a president and to many gullible and stupid people voting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump is what he is. He represents the best of the GOP. Why does saying that bother you guys. Be proud of your new leader. He is among the best of your kind.

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim
And yet he managed to send Hillary into retirement. Man, she must really be a terrible candidate.

No Bubba , we have a terrible system for electing a president and to many gullible and stupid people voting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hate to break it to you, but Hillary really was a terrible candidate. She had no charisma, didn't draw crowds when she bothered to appear in public, carried huge baggage, and turned people off with her shouting. Think about it. Obama beat two Republicans, drawing big crowds wherever he went. Was the system terrible then and were too many gullible and stupid people voting then?

Same system, same people, different candidates, different results.

Forum List

Back