The Shroud of Turin

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
The Council of Aliens said The Shroud of Turin is real and it is the face of Jesus. I would get something with the image of The Shroud and take it with you when you go to a remote area or national park or forest to protect you from being taken by The Devil and from going missing. I would say a prayer before going on a hike into the wilderness.

It is a fake as the cloth itself was shown to be 1,200 years younger and the blood is wrong too.

Live Science

Shroud of Turin Is a Fake, Bloodstains Suggest

Lying isn't supposed to be a Christian virtue......
Just recently, an advanced x-ray analysis was done on The Shroud of Turin and it was dated to be during Jesus' time. Here's a link to the story from Coast To Coast AM: Advanced X-Ray Analysis Suggests Shroud of Turin Dates Back to Time of Christ | Coast to Coast AM

Just recently, an advanced x-ray analysis was done on The Shroud of Turin and it was dated to be during Jesus' time. Here's a link to the story from Coast To Coast AM: Advanced X-Ray Analysis Suggests Shroud of Turin Dates Back to Time of Christ | Coast to Coast AM

It is so new and contradicts a viable Carbon dates results which are quite reliable.

Meanwhile the blood study doesn't support the Shroud claims either.

Have you actually read about Jesus burial details from the bible it doesn't support the Turin Shroud narrative.

It is so new and contradicts a viable Carbon dates results which are quite reliable.

Meanwhile the blood study doesn't support the Shroud claims either.

Have you actually read about Jesus burial details from the bible it doesn't support the Turin Shroud narrative.
In that link from Coast, they say the carbon-dating was contaminated and gave the wrong time of the Shroud. I do not know what blood study you are talking about. The Bible does support the Shroud of Turin burial story. I'm not going to be able to change your mind on this subject, but I believe it is real.

In that link from Coast, they say the carbon-dating was contaminated and gave the wrong time of the Shroud. I do not know what blood study you are talking about. The Bible does support the Shroud of Turin burial story. I'm not going to be able to change your mind on this subject, but I belief it is real.
You believe because you are religious, and your source is from the Catholic Church.

LOL

From YOUR link is this unsupported statement:

"Additionally, he argues that the new technique is a superior method than carbon-dating in this particular instance because "fabric samples are usually subject to all kinds of contamination" with the latter process. To that end, the scientist suspects that these impurities likely inadvertently influenced the British Museum's controversial 1988 study that used the carbon-dating technique and found that the shroud had a Medieval origin."

bolding mine

He provides ZERO evidence to support it as he SUSPECTS..... ZERO!

:oops8:

It is clear you didn't read my link since the headline mentions BLOOD in it

You are too quick to believe anything......

You believe because you are religious, and your source is from the Catholic Church.

LOL

From YOUR link is this unsupported statement:

"Additionally, he argues that the new technique is a superior method than carbon-dating in this particular instance because "fabric samples are usually subject to all kinds of contamination" with the latter process. To that end, the scientist suspects that these impurities likely inadvertently influenced the British Museum's controversial 1988 study that used the carbon-dating technique and found that the shroud had a Medieval origin."

bolding mine

He provides ZERO evidence to support it as he SUSPECTS..... ZERO!

It is clear you didn't read my link since the headline mentions BLOOD in it

You are too quick to believe anything......
Let's just agree to disagree. :)

Wikipedia with internal links showing that the Carbon Dating method on the Shroud has been repeatedly defended by other methods that also show medieval origin:

"First mentioned in 1354, the shroud was denounced in 1389 by the local bishop of Troyes as a fake. Currently the Catholic Church neither formally endorses nor rejects the shroud, and in 2013 Pope Francis referred to it as an "icon of a man scourged and crucified".[4] The shroud has been kept in the royal chapel of the Cathedral of Turin, in northern Italy, since 1578.[2]

In 1988, radiocarbon dating established that the shroud was from the Middle Ages, between the years 1260 and 1390.[5] All hypotheses put forward to challenge the radiocarbon dating have been scientifically refuted,[6] including the medieval repair hypothesis,[7][8][9] the bio-contamination hypothesis[10] and the carbon monoxide hypothesis.[11][12

and,

The first possible historical record of the Shroud of Turin dates from 1353 or 1357,[14][27] and the first certain record is from 1390 when Bishop Pierre d'Arcis in Lirey, France wrote a memorandum to Antipope Clement VII (Avignon Obedience), stating that the shroud was a forgery and that the artist had confessed.[25][28] Historical records seem to indicate that a shroud bearing an image of a crucified man existed in the small town of Lirey around the years 1353 to 1357 in the possession of a French knight, Geoffroi de Charny, who died at the Battle of Poitiers in 1356.[14]

=====

The Shroud is a proven Forgery.

Last edited:
The Council of Aliens said The Shroud of Turin is real and it is the face of Jesus. I would get something with the image of The Shroud and take it with you when you go to a remote area or national park or forest to protect you from being taken by The Devil and from going missing. I would say a prayer before going on a hike into the wilderness.

A broadsword and a .45 are better options—when considering self-defense in remote, demon infested areas.

A broadsword and a .45 are better options—when considering self-defense in remote, demon infested areas.
Dave Paulides said Hunters with high-powered guns went missing in the woods. That is very disturbing.

Dave Paulides said Hunters with high-powered guns went missing in the woods. That is very disturbing.

I find his reporting to be quite fascinating . . . about disappearances in national parks. Sometimes it seems the land just opens its jaws and swallows people whole.

I find his reporting to be quite fascinating . . . about disappearances in national parks. Sometimes it seems the land just opens its jaws and swallows people whole.
i believe David Paulides even said the forest can change when you are inside. that's why some people get lost in the woods. the woods have changed but you really do not notice it because you are in a parallel world forest where only one thing is different from our world or our forest. Dolores Cannon said parallel worlds have only one thing that makes it different from our world and it makes it difficult to tell apart.

Who or what is the Council of Aliens??

Or would I be happier not knowing?

------------------------------------------------------------------
The Shroud is a proven Forgery.
Not necessarily. A forgery would be an intentional fake. But who says that the original intent was for it to be believed to be Jesus' burial shroud?

I saw an interesting documentary a few years ago that made a very compelling case that the Shroud of Turin is the world's first photograph. Specifically, the world's first negative. The photographic chemicals would have been soaked into the fabric and it would have been placed in a darkened chamber, and then an early lens would have shined an image onto it. Probably an image of a statue of Jesus.

The documentary established that lenses and all the necessary chemicals had become available in the century preceding the time period established by the carbon dating.

If it is a negative, that would explain why the image looks so much more lifelike when the light and dark portions are reversed.

Once the original experiment was forgotten, then later generations assumed in ignorance that it must be the burial shroud of Jesus.

Who or what is the Council of Aliens??

Or would I be happier not knowing?

------------------------------------------------------------------

Not necessarily. A forgery would be an intentional fake. But who says that the original intent was for it to be believed to be Jesus' burial shroud?

I saw an interesting documentary a few years ago that made a very compelling case that the Shroud of Turin is the world's first photograph. Specifically, the world's first negative. The photographic chemicals would have been soaked into the fabric and it would have been placed in a darkened chamber, and then an early lens would have shined an image onto it. Probably an image of a statue of Jesus.

The documentary established that lenses and all the necessary chemicals had become available in the century preceding the time period established by the carbon dating.

If it is a negative, that would explain why the image looks so much more lifelike when the light and dark portions are reversed.

Once the original experiment was forgotten, then later generations assumed in ignorance that it must be the burial shroud of Jesus.
The Council of Aliens are good, loving Aliens who have been communicating with Dolores Cannon through her hypnosis clients and giving information to Dolores. Dolores Cannon passed away on October 18, 2014 at the age of 83.

Forum List

Back