The shells that Netherlands supplied to Ukraine bear the words "Revenge for MH17".

Adolf, you’ll love this…lol.
82A0E209-0614-4B53-B046-098F1CE61217.jpeg

You did. You don't find any fault in the nation that has been a thorn in the side of the world since 1917. You need to get rid of your profile picture, because you don't deserve to have anything American about you.
You’re uninformed. How can we debate when you don’t know the issues?

You did. You don't find any fault in the nation that has been a thorn in the side of the world since 1917. You need to get rid of your profile picture, because you don't deserve to have anything American about you.
Lol. You know this how?

Because of history. Because of accounts written by soldiers. From the Russians who escaped the Iron Curtain themselves. Answer the fucking question. How do you know that THEY are telling the truth, and aren't LYING to you? You dodge the question because you cannot answer it.
History informs you of what I think. Lol.

Another non-answer from someone who cannot answer a question, because he knows he cannot come up with a good answer.
This will blow your statist imperialist warmongering mind. No?

"NATO is a "defensive alliance" like Hiroshima and Nagasaki were defensive nuclear strikes.
I guess you can call anything a "defensive alliance" if you categorize everything it does as "defense", up to and including wars of aggression to topple foreign governments."

This will blow your statist imperialist warmongering mind. No?

"NATO is a "defensive alliance" like Hiroshima and Nagasaki were defensive nuclear strikes.
I guess you can call anything a "defensive alliance" if you categorize everything it does as "defense", up to and including wars of aggression to topple foreign governments."

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were NEVER defensive. Anyone who told you that is lying. It was an OFFENSIVE tactic that was controversial, but put a nail in the coffin for the surrender of Japan, and it saved THOUSANDS of AMERICAN lives. As someone who doesn't listen to his own nations soldiers (you)u would never understand this.

NATO has not gone on an offensive war as a whole, EVER.

By the way, the Japanese of WWII were imperialist. We are not. Imperialists conquer and gain land, and claim it as their own. We don't. Read something other than a basement blog.

Because of history. Because of accounts written by soldiers. From the Russians who escaped the Iron Curtain themselves. Answer the fucking question. How do you know that THEY are telling the truth, and aren't LYING to you? You dodge the question because you cannot answer it.

giptard hates America.

Every bird that falls out of a tree is America's fault.

ROFL

God, you're stoopid

View attachment 645105
Nazi!

I know it's awkward, but if Democrats are going to insist on using Ukraine for a proxy war against Russia, they're going to have to own the fact that they're allying with neo-Nazis like Ukraine's Azov Battalion -- which uses the same white supremacist symbol.

Forum List

Back