The sharpest drops in abortion rates in America have been under Democratic presidents

How many years did white men deny us the right to vote?
How many years were white men denied the right to vote?

Read history. 99% of all white men (or any other man for that matter) never had such rights throughout the history of the world.

But idiots like you seem to expect a bunch of British colonists to instantly give rights to Africans and Indians that they had to fight for to get themselves. Show us when black or brown people did this for white people.

How many years were white men denied the right to vote?
Who denied them? Oh other white men.
Read history. 99% of all white men (or any other man for that matter) never had such rights throughout the history of the world.
Come on back to America, that is where we are talking about.
But idiots like you seem to expect a bunch of British colonists to instantly give rights to Africans and Indians that they had to fight for to get themselves. Show us when black or brown people did this for white people.
Hmmm, how many wars did they fight against black folks in America?

Can you tell me how many blacks or Indians invaded England and started a war. What a dumbass.

Hmmm, how many wars did they fight against black folks in America
None, because they weren’t genocidal racists. Thanks for pointing that out. Any other culture would had culled their slaves instead of freeing them and giving them citizenship rights.

Can you tell me how many blacks or Indians invaded England and started a war. What a dumbass
Why would any need to invade England?
Are there not existing black and brown nations? Did they expand their lands at any point? Did any of them give foreigners the right to vote?

How many black men denied white men the right to vote? That's as stupid as saying it was white men against white men in the Civil War.
I’m asking you to provide an example of a majority black nation that gave voting rights to other races.

Let’s see it.

None, because they weren’t genocidal racists.
They weren't? Look at the atrocities they inflicted on black folks, beatings, torture, rapes, murder are you Fking kidding me.

Thanks for pointing that out. Any other culture would had culled their slaves instead of freeing them and giving them citizenship rights.
It wasn't out of the goodness of your heart that this was done, for the simple fact of look at was done to black folks for the next 100yrs after slavery.

Give me a black nation that enslaved white folks and then had a Civil War to free them from slavery to move them into Jim Crow, racism and discrimination.
Morocco, Algeria, Libya to name a few.

Why would brown or black people fight for the freedom of their slaves? When has that happened outside of America?

It would seem to be logical that the side that promotes 'socially responsible' measures would be the side that succeeds. As opposed to force and taking away liberties and freedoms.

But I would say that there's no possibility of America returning to rationality and responsible solutions to the situation now.
Killing little babies is not socially responsible. It is taking away liberties from those children. SCOTUS has restored those liberties.

Forum List

Back