The sharpest drops in abortion rates in America have been under Democratic presidents

No I said according to the numbers abortions drop under Demcrat presidents, then you said you vlose your legs when a Democrat is president. You only screw white boys when a republican is in the WH.

then you said you wear rubbers when a dem is in the white house

What are the sources? They check pizza places for health code violations in Philadelphia but nobody in city government ever set foot in Gosnell's house of horrors until they had the body of an adult on the table. How would the CDC compile these figures when abortion providers are not required to provide them? One thing you can count on is that the left has the unique ability to fudge statistics when it tends to benefit them politically.

Yep. Abortion rates have been going down for 30 years.

Correct

Abortion rates in the US (1980-2016)​

Ronald Reagan 1981 – 1989

Abortion rates hovered at 24-23 per every 1,000 women between the ages of 15-44, ending at 24 in 1989.

George H. W. Bush 1989 – 1993

Abortion rates fell from 24 to 23 per every 1,000 women.

Bill Clinton 1993 – 2001

Abortion rates fell from 23 to 16.2 per every 1,000 women.

George W. Bush 2001 – 2009

Abortion rates hovered at about 16 per every 1,000 women for most of Bush’s time in the White House, then dropped from 15.8 in 2008 to 15 in 2009.

Barack Obama 2009 – 2017

Abortion rates plunged from 15 per every 1,000 women in 2009 to 11.6 in 2016, the latest year for which official CDC data is available. The abortion rate is now the lowest on record since 1971, two years before Roe v. Wade established a woman’s right to choose. It is also half the rate in 1991.

The numbers prove the Democratic Party’s policies are more likely to limit abortions than those offered by Republicans. Unintended pregnancies account for over 90% of all abortions, according to a 2012 Brookings Institution report. Reducing that number through access to birth control leads to a sharp drop in abortion: according to research from the Guttmacher Institute, the steep drop in abortion rates between 2008 and 2011 was driven by a fall in unintended pregnancies, most likely driven by better contraceptive use.

If you disagree bring the information to back it up.
abortion rates are declining regardless of the party affiliation of the president.

Abortion rates in the US (1980-2016)​

Ronald Reagan 1981 – 1989

Abortion rates hovered at 24-23 per every 1,000 women between the ages of 15-44, ending at 24 in 1989.

George H. W. Bush 1989 – 1993

Abortion rates fell from 24 to 23 per every 1,000 women.

Bill Clinton 1993 – 2001

Abortion rates fell from 23 to 16.2 per every 1,000 women.

George W. Bush 2001 – 2009

Abortion rates hovered at about 16 per every 1,000 women for most of Bush’s time in the White House, then dropped from 15.8 in 2008 to 15 in 2009.

Barack Obama 2009 – 2017

Abortion rates plunged from 15 per every 1,000 women in 2009 to 11.6 in 2016, the latest year for which official CDC data is available. The abortion rate is now the lowest on record since 1971, two years before Roe v. Wade established a woman’s right to choose. It is also half the rate in 1991.

The numbers prove the Democratic Party’s policies are more likely to limit abortions than those offered by Republicans. Unintended pregnancies account for over 90% of all abortions, according to a 2012 Brookings Institution report. Reducing that number through access to birth control leads to a sharp drop in abortion: according to research from the Guttmacher Institute, the steep drop in abortion rates between 2008 and 2011 was driven by a fall in unintended pregnancies, most likely driven by better contraceptive use.

If you disagree bring the information to back it up.
What an odd thing to post.

Are you saying abortion is bad and we need less of them?

Why would less abortions be a good thing?

I don't need to change my position on anything, I am married with 2 beautiful adult children. How about you Struth, how many interracial children do you have?
you’ve flipped flip on your own thread at least twice.

What is your problem with interracial children? geez , the plantation boss joey xiden tell you that’s wrong?

you’ve flipped flip on your own thread at least twice.

What is your problem with interracial children? geez , the plantation boss joey xiden tell you that’s wrong?
Haven't flipped at all, I have I interracial nephews and nieces. Since you hate yourself I am pretty sure you only screw white men to feel accepted. So how many kids have you produced from those encounters orare you ashamed to tell.

Haven't flipped at all, I have I interracial nephews and nieces. Since you hate yourself I am pretty sure you only screw white men to feel accepted. So how many kids have you produced from those encounters orare you ashamed to tell.
You've flipped in this thread about how who's president determines your sex life.....

Do your interracial nieces and nephews know you are bigoted against them?

You've flipped in this thread about how who's president determines your sex life.....
Hard to argue with the numbers isn't it.
Do your interracial nieces and nephews know you are bigoted against them?
Actually they will tell you just the opposite, now do your interracial children know that you are scared to claim them in public.

Why are you afraid to let folks know you only spread your legs for white men.

Hard to argue with the numbers isn't it.

Actually they will tell you just the opposite, now do your interracial children know that you are scared to claim them in public.

Why are you afraid to let folks know you only spread your legs for white men.
1) wel actually common sense tells you your president theory is rather silly
2) look we get your a bigot and racist

Forum List

Back