The Seven Deadly Sins, The Ten Commandments and trump

Most Christians are just as bad as he is, yet somehow they deny it.
We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

Which makes me sad to see so many christians support him.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

Easy because the Christians are mainly just like him. Haven't you ever heard "Jesus took your sins upon himself" or He found Christ, or we have to forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Then you have the ones that hold their nose when they vote for the tramp. I guess they can't believe it as well.

Once again, you're proving no one is as judgmental as a leftist
and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. I'm ready to be judged, are you?

Judge not lest thee be judged.

I don't have your problem. While I may personally dislike leftists, I have no interest in doing God's work for him and judging people. I root for us all to get to heaven. You're like the deep Christian bigots who I dislike the most at churches. You speak for God. Just ask you

Oh yet you judge, don't you , all the time you are judging, yet you don't admit it. You lie.

You don't understand Christianity...do you? We are all flawed and sinful....that was the whole point to Jesus taking our sins from us..........you should really do a little research....

I like watching Democrats/neo-communist going all religious on people.

They would tell you Jesus would want gun bans...

We all know that the republicans/conservatives/far right are devout christians. trump claims to be a christian.

Yet, if you look at the seven deadly sins and the Ten Commandments you see that trump has violated almost everyone of them. He has violated all of the seven deadly sins and with the exception of the fifth commandment, he has violated all the rest.

You all do know he has never read the bible and rarely goes to church don't you? I have never heard him tell people what christian faith he is. Is he catholic? Lutheran? Methodist? Baptist? He has never said. He has never said what church he has attended most of his life.

I don't want to read replies about any other politician in some ways to excuse trump and those christians who support him. This is about trump. No other politician. I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.

Easy because the Christians are mainly just like him. Haven't you ever heard "Jesus took your sins upon himself" or He found Christ, or we have to forgive them for they do not know what they do.

Then you have the ones that hold their nose when they vote for the tramp. I guess they can't believe it as well.

and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. I'm ready to be judged, are you?

I don't have your problem. While I may personally dislike leftists, I have no interest in doing God's work for him and judging people. I root for us all to get to heaven. You're like the deep Christian bigots who I dislike the most at churches. You speak for God. Just ask you

Oh yet you judge, don't you , all the time you are judging, yet you don't admit it. You lie.

You don't understand Christianity...do you? We are all flawed and sinful....that was the whole point to Jesus taking our sins from us..........you should really do a little research....

For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Romans 16:18

I like watching Democrats/neo-communist going all religious on people.

They would tell you Jesus would want gun bans...

The saying is trustworthy: If anyone aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a noble task. Therefore an overseer must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He must manage his own household well, with all dignity keeping his children submissive, for if someone does not know how to manage his own household, how will he care for God's church?

1 Timothy 3:1-5

hold the other side accountable to their own rules and ethics".
You can't seriously have a problem with this.

When it comes to people having no personal ethics, standards, or accountability...... I can’t take seriously them holding other people accountable to their own standards. Seriously.
Ah, so it's projection.

I understand. Carry on.

Show me an example of a liberal and personal accountability?

You would do well to concern yourself with your own shortcomings instead of judging someone else's.

Matthew 7:1-29 “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye...

Unless you are without sin, be careful about casting stones at someone else.
As far as I know Dana7360 isn't running for president.

I'm also not a christian. My faith doesn't have a book that says I can't judge anyone. My faith doesn't have a deity that judges anyone.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm pointing out that christians are voting for a man who has violated all the seven deadly sins and all but one of the ten commandments. That he has never told anyone which christian religion he is and what church he has gone to all his life.

Pointing out facts isn't judging anyone.

When it comes to people having no personal ethics, standards, or accountability...... I can’t take seriously them holding other people accountable to their own standards. Seriously.
Ah, so it's projection.

I understand. Carry on.

Me. I'm a liberal and I always take responsibility for my actions.

I

You would do well to concern yourself with your own shortcomings instead of judging someone else's.

Matthew 7:1-29 “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye...

I'm also not a christian. My faith doesn't have a book that says I can't judge anyone. My faith doesn't have a deity that judges anyone.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm pointing out that christians are voting for a man who has violated all the seven deadly sins and all but one of the ten commandments. That he has never told anyone which christian religion he is and what church he has gone to all his life.

I'm perfectly OK with all of that.

I'm not judging anyone. I'm pointing ouwhyt that christians are voting for a man who has violated all the seven deadly sins and all but one of the ten commandments. That he has never told anyone which christian religion he is and what church he has gone to all his life.

Why would you even care? Why would anyone care?

Ah, so it's projection.

I understand. Carry on.

Me. I'm a liberal and I always take responsibility for my actions.

I was referring to a liberal politician.

I

I'm perfectly OK with all of that.

Yes you're an intelligent person.

The irish ram idiot you replied to isn't.

Oh I understand Christianity, my parents raised me with the Catholic Christian faith and I was never taught Jesus takes our sins from us, you sin and turn away from sin.
Avoiding Sin. 4 Everyone who commits sin commits lawlessness, for sin is lawlessness.[c] 5 You know that he was revealed to take away sins, and in him there is no sin. 6 No one who remains in him sins; no one who sins has seen him or known him. ..........

So you sin and you don't have to be a accountable, after all Jesus takes your sin from you!! How many times have you been reborn? No one will take the Catholic out of me, the way I was raised, but I'm not a Christian anymore, why? because being a Christian doesn't mean anything today.

I find it funny that the so called christian you replied to judges people.

None of them have actually read the bible.

They would know that their god told them to never judge anyone. That is the job of their god.

Pelelope: I have nothing, kaz. I'm going to just say what you did
Dana: I have nothing, kaz. I'm just going to say what you said

You two third grade playgrounders don't have half a brain between you

....]

the religious right is only part of the republican party. even all of them are not by definition, "Devout".

so, right there, your premise is just completely, 100% wrong.

i mean, and really, completely ignorant.

TRump is not a religious man. he is however, unlike many liberals, not ANTI-RELIGIOUS, nor ANTI-CHRISTIAN,

Considering that most of you liberals are, this sets up a fine possible political working alliance between Trump and the religous right.

a some what "strange bedfellowers" bit, but not inappropriate or confusing in any way.

and anyone that says it is, is ignorant or lying.

You frickin Christian make me ill. You are so high and almighty when you want to be, self serving idiots.
I won't read or reply to posts that don't stick to the subject of this thread.
Subject of thread... Orange man bad, nothing shown to evidence it.

Ok then. Trash thread.

Yes he is bad, nothing good about him.

Wealthy elite liberals make me ill. Sitting on their 100s of millions wagging their finger at a Middle Class for wanting to make more money when they - the Middle Class - should be giving more money to the State; presumably, to do the work of Jesus.

It's the thing with people like Penelope. She decries judging WHILE she judges you

Oh I understand Christianity, my parents raised me with the Catholic Christian faith and I was never taught Jesus takes our sins from us, you sin and turn away from sin.
Avoiding Sin. 4 Everyone who commits sin commits lawlessness, for sin is lawlessness.[c] 5 You know that he was revealed to take away sins, and in him there is no sin. 6 No one who remains in him sins; no one who sins has seen him or known him. ..........

So you sin and you don't have to be a accountable, after all Jesus takes your sin from you!! How many times have you been reborn? No one will take the Catholic out of me, the way I was raised, but I'm not a Christian anymore, why? because being a Christian doesn't mean anything today.

Yes, being a Christian just stopped being fun when people kept nagging you. Penelope, stop judging people, that's not your job, nag nag. You were so out of there

It's not Father Trump or Pastor Trump. No one cares about Trump's practicing religion. He's protecting the rights of Americans to practice their religion. Why don't you get that by now?
To my mind, President Trump is very much like President Jefferson. Not Christian, per se, but sympathetic to the value of the faith and to the harmony of a society that abides a single faith.

Forum List

Back