BLACK WOMAN Jemele Hill says all Trump supporters are racist

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
I put BLACK WOMAN in uppercase because race and gender are very important to PROGS.

Let's face it, PROGS are inclusive, tolerant, nonjudgmental, unassuming, and fit for leadership roles. They're everything they think they should be, words have more meaning than action. At any rate, turns out this bitch's mom is racist too.

" Trump supporters want low taxes, rule of law, a strong national defense, and a robust economy because they’re all racist."

" Ironically, among those minority conservatives that Jemele Hill apparently thinks are racist includes her own mother. Hill revealed in a 2017 tweet that her mother voted for President Trump, and has voted Republican since the Clinton presidency. "

Last edited:
I put BLACK WOMAN in bold because race and gender is important to PROGS.

Let's face it, PROGS are inclusive, tolerant, nonjudgmental, unassuming, and fit for leadership roles. They're everything they think they should be, words have more meaning than action. At any rate, turns out this bitch's mom is racist too.

" Trump supporters want low taxes, rule of law, a strong national defense, and a robust economy because they’re all racist."

" Ironically, among those minority conservatives that Jemele Hill apparently thinks are racist includes her own mother. Hill revealed in a 2017 tweet that her mother voted for President Trump, and has voted Republican since the Clinton presidency. "

Looks like Biden found him a VP

How long before leftardz realize that calling people RACISTS, when they are far from it is the best way to push them towards having racist thoughts?

Same with calling people homophobes.

Just another brain dead, brainwashed black American that is an embarrassment to actual Africans who see black Americans like her racist fat ass as ignorant spoiled overly privileged mental slaves of white liberal propaganda.

She is a typical know it all militant marxist black woman who proudly worked for BSPN. Haven't seen that network since March.

Uninstalled all BSPN apps. Will not be watching NFL ever again. Certainly not watching the NBA.

Our country is finished folks. Would suggest we start preparing for battle, or a knock on your door from the gestapo authorities that will eventually be enforcing marxism.

Don't doubt it.

Just another brain dead, brainwashed black American that is an embarrassment to actual Africans who see black Americans like her racist fat ass as ignorant spoiled overly privileged mental slaves of white liberal propaganda.

She is a typical know it all militant marxist black woman who proudly worked for BSPN. Haven't seen that network since March.

Uninstalled all BSPN apps. Will not be watching NFL ever again. Certainly not watching the NBA.

Our country is finished folks. Would suggest we start preparing for battle, or a knock on your door from the gestapo authorities that will eventually be enforcing marxism.

Don't doubt it.

You should hear what Jamaicans have to say about black Americans.
It ain't nothing nice I'll tell you that.

..all blacks do is think/eat/shit/dream/etc RACE!!!!!!!!! ...that's part of their problems

You sound just like the bitch per the OP. Thoughts?
you sound like a dumbass

Smollet
Covington

etc etc etc to infinity

Really it’s that 80% of blacks are irresponsible and don’t want to change so its racist whites who are to blame
Even better now is the recently rolled out accomplishment, discipline and self sufficiency are “white cultural things” so stop trying to force that on blacks, they don’t want it you racist you

Really it’s that 80% of blacks are irresponsible and don’t want to change so its racist whites who are to blame
Even better now is the recently rolled out accomplishment, discipline and self sufficiency are “white cultural things” so stop trying to force that on blacks, they don’t want it you racist you

Thats what always gets me about the black community.
When I was a youngster I had long hair,hated authority ...and then I moved out of my parents house.
Found out real quick that I better conform to society because it damn sure isnt going to conform to me.
Cut my hair and started using that vocabulary I already had from reading books all the time.
And what do ya know...BAM!!! I easily found a job and was no longer getting dirty looks from those that could make my life better.

Forum List

Back