The Seth Rich Murder, How much in Reward Money Total?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
His money and other possessions were not taken and he fits the description of an insider leak as described at one time by wikileaks. So, I was checking on whether the wikileaks $20K something reward was still out there and found out that $100,000 was being offered by a Republican lobbyist as well. Being a bad researcher I thought I would post to see if there were any Democrat rewards on offer since he was employed by the DNC. The absence of such is a huge political error and creates a presumption of guilt. So, assuming non-idiocy by the Ds, a big assumption I will grant you, there should be at least a $1 million reward being put out by the Ds, did I miss it?

The "intelligence community" seems to have taken him out so the establishment could do their "Russia did it" propaganda bullshit.

Last edited:
So was it the Russians who offed him, or Republican agents?

Same difference, of course. Republicans, Russians, just two sides of the same red coin. And they're the ones who gained from Seth Rich's death.

Anyone associate with the Clintons needs to be cautious, as the Republirussians are clearly gunning for them.

And my conspiracy theory makes more sense than the OP's.

I suspect that will be mentioned prominently in the report of the commission on Russian hacks. The lack of a gigantic public reward on this issue by the DNC will be damning.

So was it the Russians who offed him, or Republican agents?

Same difference, of course. Republicans, Russians, just two sides of the same red coin. And they're the ones who gained from Seth Rich's death.

Anyone associate with the Clintons needs to be cautious, as the Republirussians are clearly gunning for them.

And my conspiracy theory makes more sense than the OP's.
Democrats.....

Seth Rich was undoubtedly murdered by democrats. He had already gone to wiki leaks but intended to speak to the FBI. The poor guy wanted to do the right thing.

The FBI set up an appointment at 5am and told Rich not to drive. He was told to walk.

The FBI is just another wing of the Democrats. It too has to be gutted. If course Rich was killed by the FBI. They set it up.

This is a remarkably stupid strategy being followed by the Ds, Why not sew a red "k" on all of their coats and Shirts in order to look less conspicuous?

Forum List

Back