The Secret Racist History of the Democratic Party

The secret history of the KKK as a right wing Christian organization:

v6t5ee.jpg
Democrats-KKK.png.cf.png

It is an interesting take on things, Mudwhistle. If you wish to connect the current Democrats with what the Democrats did a long time ago.....hold they responsible for the behavior of those dead and gone.....then, if you are consistent, you would be for slave reparations even tho those who held slaves and those who were slaves are dead and gone.
Obviously you liberals think you can blame us for what your party did in years past. I can trace my family back and feel sure that we never owned slaves, not that it has any bearing on today. Now, NBA players making $100,000,000.00 think those are slave-wages.

Hardcore right winger.

Racist & Segregationist Democratic Party Governors:

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Racist & Segregationist Democratic Party Senators:

Sen. B. Everett Jordan D-NC
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

xpadk5.jpg

I wear the Confederate flag because I am proud of my heritage!

2lkcow5.jpg

I'm going to let you in on a big secret. Those old Confederates were slave owners and racists! Yeeeee-haaaaawwwww! That's my proud heritage!

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts":
"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

That's a Republican strategist laying out the GOP plan going forward.

Because of that successful southern strategy, we are plagued with bigots in the GOP to this day. They have permanently altered the host organism. They are a disease that must be rooted out.

NOBODY is 'airbrushing' history but you knuckleheads on the right. :0) Intellectualism is no where to be found in the minds of right-wingers. It just isn't there.

Start from here .. which party celebrates all the evil vestiges of slavery .. like the rebel flag?

See how easy that was? That alone destroys all the 8th grade bullshit 'logic' you knuckleheads have been spouting in this thread.

Here's the good news. :0) Even you braindead crybabies RUN from the word 'racist.' You know damn well that you clowns are racist .. but you RUN from it. :0) You Run like chickens. I don't see everything posted on this site, but I have no doubt that 90%, if not all racist shit said here comes from posters on the Right/republicans .. not the Left, not democrats.

When republicans employed the Southern Strategy, racism found a home .. and dixiecrats became republicans. Blacks who were republicans became democrats because the Republican Party no longer them. Racism became the driving force throughout the Republican Party .. and it was the Democratic Party that took up the challenge of Civil Rights. All the stupid shit republicans are spouting in this thread is pure nonsense.

Finally, it's not like planet earth doesn't know what's behind all this whining about your ugly ass history and black people. :0) Republicans are facing their own self-inflicted demise. You've already been reduced to nothing more then by-standers in presidential elections. :0) Can't elect a president, can't control the Supreme Court, can't stop democrats frpm progressive legislation .. America keeps getting browner. :0)

Republicans would have been much smarter to remain true to their roots and reject the evil knocking on their doors.

Start from here .. which party celebrates all the evil vestiges of slavery .. like the rebel flag?

None or no one, that is who. Your implication is a complete left wing fabrication.

You are right, that the right is too scared to say much. But I find this interesting that you call out the right but ignore the left.

if not all racist shit said here comes from posters on the Right/republicans .. not the Left, not democrats.

Who call blacks "super predators." Democrat

Who said that blacks need to be brought to heel. Democrat

Who said that a few years ago Obama would be serving him coffee. Democrat.

Who implied that all blacks before Obama were not clean and not articulate? Democrat

Who made a joke out of working in a gas station and being from India? Democrat

Who made the comment about Obama: “light-skinned” and speaking“with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” Democrat

Who asked a man with an Indian descent, if he were a member of the Taliban? Democrat

Who said that they wished Nikki Haley would go back to the country she came from because her parents are from India? Democrat

who made the joke about Dunkin Doughnuts and having to be Indian to work there? Democrat.

Who called his own grandmother, "a typical white person?" Democrat

There are lots more but you should get the point and if you don't I really don't see where more would do any good.

So it is democrats fighting for the rebel flag and all its ugly ass history? :0)

You posting slurs and attributing them an unnamed "democrat' is meaningless. What does have meaning is the Democratic Party believes that African-Americans and everyone else in this country is capable of political representation .. and that truth is reflected in their ranks. Your virtually all-white party does neither.

Republicans hate everybody.

The bottom line republicans hate black people .. black people hate republicans. We're real comfortable with that relationship.

Every quote I posted is well known you are just pretending to be dumb.

Who gives a shit about the rebel battle flag? It is just another concocted grievance created by the left wing since they have so little good things to run on.

Republican don't hate everyone but it sure sounds like you hate anyone that doesn't drink the same koolade you do.

BTW, are you a super predator?

Here is Mrs. Tuzla Clinton giving a speak in defense of the Clinton three strike law. BTW how has that worked out for the black community?

ALL your quotes are meaningless.

Your party is virtually all-white :0) and you're trying to make the stupid ass argument that democrats are racist even though THEY'VE elected a black president and the party is full of people of all races.

Your argument is for morons. :0) .. like you.

You really hate facts don't you?

Dixiecrats who remained Democratics after 1964:

Rep. John Rarick D-LA
Commissioner of Public Safety Bull Connor D-AL

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Gov. Frank M. Dixon D-AL
Gov. Benjamin Travis Laney D-AR
Gov. William H. Murray D-OK
Gov. George Wallace D-AL
Gov. Lester Maddox D-GA
Gov. Fielding Wright D-MS

Sen. A. Willis Robertson D-V
Sen. Olin D. Johnston D-SC
Sen. Sam Ervin D-NC
Sen. J. Lister Hill D-AL
Sen. John C. Stennis D-MS
Sen. James Eastland D-MS
Sen. Allen J. Ellender D-LA
Sen. Russell B. Long D-LA
Sen. John Sparkman D-AL
Sen. John “Little” McClellan D-AR
Sen. Richard Russell, Jr. D-GA

Sen. Herman Talmadge D-GA
Sen. Robert Carlyle Byrd D-WV
Sen. Harry F. Byrd D-V
Sen. Al Gore, Sr. D-TN
Sen. Spessard Holland D-FL
Sen. Herbert S. Walters D-TN
Sen. George Smathers D-FL

The opponents of civil rights have always been Democratics. This list, this long list of Democratic Party racists and segregationists – this list of haters, Klansmen, lynchers – evil opponents of the most basic of human rights? They all remained Democratic Party members til’ the day they died. None censured, none shamed, none were kicked out of the party they called home. Their Democratic Party home during America’s most horrible years of racism & bigotry – murder & mayhem – hatred & terrorism – intolerance & exclusion. But let’s take a look at how many Dixiecrat segregationists became Republicans after 1964. Only these three (3) switched parties, how surprising!

Gov. Mills E. Godwin, Jr. D-VA
Sen. Jesse Helms, Jr. D-NC
Sen. Strom Thurmond D-SC

You should read your own links. I picked one of your right wing racists at random, and look what it says in your own link:

n 1932, Murray sought the Democratic nomination for President. He ran in several primaries, but did not win any, though he received nearly 20% of the vote in Oregon. Murray initially supported the New Deal program of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, but later turned against the New Deal as most conservative Oklahoma politicians did.

This is EXACTLY what I said about these conservative Democrats early on in this topic. They were conservatives who hated the New Deal and defected away from the liberals. So thanks for confirming that!

I keep telling you tards. These guys are your proud Confederate heritage!

You've been hoist by your own petard, dipshit.

Last edited:

Hardcore right winger.

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Still Democrats, sorry......so sad.....too bad.

Hardcore right winger.

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Still right wing Christians first and foremost and forever. So sad...too bad.

They are YOUR political ancestors.

None or no one, that is who. Your implication is a complete left wing fabrication.

You are right, that the right is too scared to say much. But I find this interesting that you call out the right but ignore the left.

if not all racist shit said here comes from posters on the Right/republicans .. not the Left, not democrats.

Who implied that all blacks before Obama were not clean and not articulate? Democrat

Who made the comment about Obama: “light-skinned” and speaking“with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one.” Democrat

Who asked a man with an Indian descent, if he were a member of the Taliban? Democrat

Who said that they wished Nikki Haley would go back to the country she came from because her parents are from India? Democrat

who made the joke about Dunkin Doughnuts and having to be Indian to work there? Democrat.

There are lots more but you should get the point and if you don't I really don't see where more would do any good.

So it is democrats fighting for the rebel flag and all its ugly ass history? :0)

You posting slurs and attributing them an unnamed "democrat' is meaningless. What does have meaning is the Democratic Party believes that African-Americans and everyone else in this country is capable of political representation .. and that truth is reflected in their ranks. Your virtually all-white party does neither.

The bottom line republicans hate black people .. black people hate republicans. We're real comfortable with that relationship.

Who gives a shit about the rebel battle flag? It is just another concocted grievance created by the left wing since they have so little good things to run on.

Republican don't hate everyone but it sure sounds like you hate anyone that doesn't drink the same koolade you do.

Here is Mrs. Tuzla Clinton giving a speak in defense of the Clinton three strike law. BTW how has that worked out for the black community?

Your party is virtually all-white :0) and you're trying to make the stupid ass argument that democrats are racist even though THEY'VE elected a black president and the party is full of people of all races.

Rep. John Rarick D-LA

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Gov. Frank M. Dixon D-AL
Gov. George Wallace D-AL
Gov. Lester Maddox D-GA

Sen. Sam Ervin D-NC
Sen. J. Lister Hill D-AL
Sen. James Eastland D-MS
Sen. John Sparkman D-AL

Sen. Harry F. Byrd D-V
Sen. Al Gore, Sr. D-TN

The opponents of civil rights have always been Democratics. This list, this long list of Democratic Party racists and segregationists – this list of haters, Klansmen, lynchers – evil opponents of the most basic of human rights? They all remained Democratic Party members til’ the day they died. None censured, none shamed, none were kicked out of the party they called home. Their Democratic Party home during America’s most horrible years of racism & bigotry – murder & mayhem – hatred & terrorism – intolerance & exclusion. But let’s take a look at how many Dixiecrat segregationists became Republicans after 1964. Only these three (3) switched parties, how surprising!

Sen. Strom Thurmond D-SC

You should read your own links. I picked one of your right wing racists at random, and look what it says in your own link:

n 1932, Murray sought the Democratic nomination for President. He ran in several primaries, but did not win any, though he received nearly 20% of the vote in Oregon. Murray initially supported the New Deal program of President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, but later turned against the New Deal as most conservative Oklahoma politicians did.

This is EXACTLY what I said about these conservative Democrats early on in this topic. They hated the New Deal and defected from the liberal wing. So thanks for confirming that!

I'm not related. Daniel Boone on my Dad's side, General Sherman on my Mom's. I'm a Yankee.

Hardcore right winger.

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Sorry, not at this juncture.

Thanks for playing.

Hardcore right winger.

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Got to try to change history, yet the fact remains they stayed in the Democrat party till the day they died.

It must suck knowing the FACTS right?

Rep. John Rarick D-LA

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Gov. Frank M. Dixon D-AL
Gov. George Wallace D-AL
Gov. Lester Maddox D-GA

Sen. Sam Ervin D-NC
Sen. J. Lister Hill D-AL
Sen. James Eastland D-MS
Sen. John Sparkman D-AL

Sen. Harry F. Byrd D-V
Sen. Al Gore, Sr. D-TN

Sen. Strom Thurmond D-SC

This is EXACTLY what I said about these conservative Democrats early on in this topic. They were conservatives who hated the New Deal and defected away from the liberals. So thanks for confirming that!

What's next you going to tell me Trump is a conservative and no Rhinos in the Republican party?

Hardcore right winger.

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Got to try to change history, yet the fact remains they stayed in the Democrat party till the day they died.

It must suck knowing the FACTS right?

It must suck for you to find out they were all right wingers.

Of course they didn't change their party affiliation. The voters would not allow it. The racists switched to the Republican party by attrition.

You are apparently too retarded to have noticed that each and every one of those old right wingers was replaced by right wingers who are Republicans. The entire South is red now, instead of blue.

You idiots really think the stench of their right wing racism is somehow going to stick to the modern liberal Democratic party? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It's Republicans who are now waving the Confederate flag which you ignorant fucks take great pains to prove has racist roots. You are doing the liberals' work for them! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

My god, the stupidity you demonstrate is impenetrably profound.

Rep. John Rarick D-LA

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Gov. Frank M. Dixon D-AL
Gov. George Wallace D-AL
Gov. Lester Maddox D-GA

Sen. Sam Ervin D-NC
Sen. J. Lister Hill D-AL
Sen. James Eastland D-MS
Sen. John Sparkman D-AL

Sen. Harry F. Byrd D-V
Sen. Al Gore, Sr. D-TN

Sen. Strom Thurmond D-SC

What's next you going to tell me Trump is a conservative and no Rhinos in the Republican party?

Wow. You really are ignorant.

BOMBSHELL: GOP Selects Old Rich White Guy!

The idiot RINOs have selected a limousine liberal as the GOP nominee.

The impenetrably profound stupidity marches onward, following the pied piper to the Cave of Retards.

Hardcore right winger.

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.
Hardcore right winger.

More yours than mine.....and still Democrats.

I guess you like living on false sterotypes instead of living in the real world like us piss drinkers and rubes.

Rep. John Rarick D-LA

Gov. Orval Faubus D-AR
Gov. Frank M. Dixon D-AL
Gov. George Wallace D-AL
Gov. Lester Maddox D-GA

Sen. Sam Ervin D-NC
Sen. J. Lister Hill D-AL
Sen. James Eastland D-MS
Sen. John Sparkman D-AL

Sen. Harry F. Byrd D-V
Sen. Al Gore, Sr. D-TN

Sen. Strom Thurmond D-SC

Wow. You really are ignorant.

BOMBSHELL: GOP Selects Old Rich White Guy!

The idiot RINOs have selected a limousine liberal as the GOP nominee.

The impenetrably profound stupidity marches onward, following the pied piper to the Cave of Retards.

So....you have a problem with conservatives and liberals.

Is there anyone you don't have a problem with, or do you just like whining?

I don't understand why anyone care what the positions of the Democratic Party were 150 years ago. Things change.

You guys all seem to think it's some epic scandal.
The point is crystal clear. If anyone should be apologizing for slavery....it's you guys. We had zip to do with it. You act like it's our damned fault you chose to hitch your wagon to a racist party like the Democratic Party.

What did 'we' have to do with slavery? There is not a person alive who owned slaves in America. Blaming the modern Democratic Party for racism of 100 and 200 years ago is akin to blaming every American for the racism of 100 and 200 years ago.

The Democratic Party was the party of the Confederacy.

It isn't any more.

I don't understand why anyone care what the positions of the Democratic Party were 150 years ago. Things change.

The point is crystal clear. If anyone should be apologizing for slavery....it's you guys. We had zip to do with it. You act like it's our damned fault you chose to hitch your wagon to a racist party like the Democratic Party.

What did 'we' have to do with slavery? There is not a person alive who owned slaves in America. Blaming the modern Democratic Party for racism of 100 and 200 years ago is akin to blaming every American for the racism of 100 and 200 years ago.

It isn't any more.
The Democratic Party has a history you want to ignore. They supported slavery and Jim Crow.

Still, you have no problem blaming somebody in the GOP for both.

It isn't any more.

the stars and bars isn't a battle flag anymore, hasn't been since 1865.

Think it about it. The retards wave the Confederate flag about and say they do it because they are proud of their heritage.

And then the dumb fucks amazingly start topics about those old Confederates being racists!

I mean...how many pounds of brain damage do you have to have to celebrate the Confederates and then sound like you are actually BRAGGING about them owning slaves and being racists!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

These pitiful dumb fucks are seriously confused.
That is as stupid as thinking you can't proud of the Union because they culturally genocided Native Americans....

Forum List

Back