The Second Anniversary Of January 6th Is Quickly Approaching

No it isn’t, you anti-American who wants to kill Bald Eagles and roast them over the papers from our Founding Fathers.
No I don't. Just trying to envision an appropriate meal to commemorate Jan. 6 as a holiday. Everyone else got the joke.

Yet the media is dead silent on it. I wonder why as you would think that now that the holidays are over that would be one of their top stories, and isn't a meeting about the 2020 election supposed to be taking place on that day as well?

They shouldn't have broken into the Capitol. But that guy sitting in Nancy Pelosi's office with this feet up will never NOT be funny to me.

The way liberals melted down you would have thought Satan broke into the very Throne Room of God. Laughable, yet pathetic too.

These idiots on Capitol Hill are supposed to be SERVING US. Not the other way around. Geez

The Trump mob pissed on everything you claim to hold dear. You cheered them on didn't you?

They did illegal things that they shouldn't have done. But I MUCH prefer their attitude than the sniffling Leftists crying about it.

The Capitol Bldg after Jan 6th was called "sacred ground" so many times I could have hurled. This, of course, by people who claim no religion, and so worship the govt--people like Erik Swawell and Nancy Pelosi.

It's just---sad.

They want to dismiss and downplay the Insurrection, but it won't work.

Change the subject. Deflect. Attack. Insult.

They can try. I don't care.

No, it is working. This was in JUNE. I'm sure the numbers are even lower now, after the failed committee work.

According to a Politico/Morning Consult poll, just 40% of Americans report that the January 6 attacks had a major impact on their outlook, compared to 66% for the terrorist attacks on 9/11, 62% for the pandemic, and 52% for the recent spate of mass shootings.

No, it is working. This was in JUNE. I'm sure the numbers are even lower now, after the failed committee work.

According to a Politico/Morning Consult poll, just 40% of Americans report that the January 6 attacks had a major impact on their outlook, compared to 66% for the terrorist attacks on 9/11, 62% for the pandemic, and 52% for the recent spate of mass shootings.
And that’s why leftists like Mac continue to lie about this being an “insurrection.” Laughable. Leftists are always trying to create outrage - when it’s something related to Republicans.

On the other hand, the murderous rampage of 2020, with billions in damage, was “mostly peaceful.”

Oh lookie. The poster who insists he’s not a Democrat calls it an insurrection, echoing the propaganda of the leftists.
Correct. I don't belong to a party. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed opinions.

Sometimes I'll agree with you, sometimes I won't. Sometimes it will be some combination therein. That's because I can think for myself.

There. I made that as simple as I could for you. You're welcome.

Correct. I don't belong to a party. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed opinions.

Sometimes I'll agree with you, sometimes I won't. Sometimes it will be some combination therein. That's because I can think for myself.

There. I made that as simple as I could for you. You're welcome.
Only a radical leftist would count the unarmed riot as an insurrection.

And in your world, we had an insurrection.
In mine , it was a protest about failed government

not Trump
Let’s have a reenactment. Only this time with a real insurrection that has nothing to do with dumb Donnie, but everything to do with terminating a criminal government.

methinks the term might be rouge government , not that i disagree with you gip, just hoping we're all PC about it next time! :dev3: ~S~

And that’s why leftists like Mac continue to lie about this being an “insurrection.” Laughable. Leftists are always trying to create outrage - when it’s something related to Republicans.

On the other hand, the murderous rampage of 2020, with billions in damage, was “mostly peaceful.”

He says I'm not "intellectually honest"; I cite statistics and polls, which he ignores. Meanwhile he drama queens all over the board.....

Sigh

One week later....in June also, after the 1st 1/6 hearing....

Andrew Romano·West Coast Correspondent
June 28, 2022·7 min read
A new Yahoo News/YouGov poll finds that most Americans (52%) already believe that the Department of Justice should prosecute former President Donald Trump for his role in trying to overturn the 2020 election — a number that could grow if Tuesday’s bombshell Jan. 6 testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson breaks through in the days and weeks ahead.

The survey of 1,630 U.S. adults was conducted from June 24 to 27 — immediately after last Thursday’s hearing but before Tuesday’s session, which has proved to be the most dramatic to date.

While Attorney General Merrick Garland has not indicated whether he plans to pursue criminal charges against the former president, the latest Yahoo News/YouGov poll suggests that the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection has been building consensus for such an unprecedented move — even though many Americans have yet to absorb the committee's most incriminating findings about Trump’s push to remain in power, some of which emerged during the surprise hearing Tuesday.

They want to dismiss and downplay the Insurrection, but it won't work.

Change the subject. Deflect. Attack. Insult.

They can try. I don't care.

Why did Nancy edit “peacefully protest” out of the Trump video if she wanted to get to the truth of J6 as was claimed?

In mine , it was a protest about failed government

not Trump

methinks the term might be rouge government , not that i disagree with you gip, just hoping we're all PC about it next time! :dev3: ~S~

This guy's ancestors were the Sons of Liberty. The whiners and criers--their ancestors were the Tories.

gettyimages-1230454190_wide-5106a5235b66f3ce358ab40dafe924269f2e4df8-s1400-c100.jpg

Forum List

Back