The Science is Settled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Every moonbat on the planet loves is cashing in on the manmade global warming scam.

A senior Iranian cleric from Isfahan, Iran, said “immorality” among young Iranian women, stemming from dressing “improperly,” is resulting in climate change and causing the rivers and dams in Iran to run dry.

During his weekly Friday sermon, Imam Seyyed Youssef Tabatabi-nejad said, “My office has received photos of women next to the dry Zayandeh-rud River pictured as if they are in Europe.” Tabatabi-nejad added, “It is these sorts of acts that cause the river to dry up even further,” according to the Iranian Student News Agency.

He added that “improper veiling” also contributed to this unnatural phenomenon. Just last month, the Iranian regime arrested eight Instagram models for “promoting immoral and un-Islamic culture and promiscuity” by appearing on the social media platform without wearing the mandatory hijab, a head covering that is often required under Islamic Sharia law.

The Islamic cleric’s comments arrive at a time when the regime is increasing its crackdown on youth for espousing Western values through their social media accounts and attire.

Tabatabi-nejad also called for Iran’s morality police to crack down on this “improper veiling” and urged Iran’s parliamentary Hezbollahi forces to “carry out operations to root out vice” in these women. (Iran’s Hezbollahi forces were created at the founding of the Iranian revolution to help the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in his quest to consolidate power. In their current capacity, they act as a sort of morality police force and an extension of the regime.)

Keep reading…

So the IPCC and all the world's climate scientists got it wrong? It's supernatural punishment from Allah?

Whoa...

I bet he agrees with the Christian Pastor who says gays caused Katrina
Your science is just as absurd as theirs.
Real science is as absurd as religious nutso science? So gays caused the Katrina disaster, and sluts caused the impending Global Warming disaster?

No, that's religious nutso thinking.

Real science is as absurd as religious nutso science? So gays caused the Katrina disaster, and sluts caused the impending Global Warming disaster?

I never said real science. I said your science.
:cuckoo:

There is no such thing as my or your science. Their is only 1 science. It involves hypothesising, testing and constantly reviewing what you know. That's why we know global warming is real. We can measure and compare temperatures and how much carbon is in the air both in realtime and history. You start with an hypothese a.e "gobal warming isn't real " and then you stop. No testing, no peer review, no possibility of changing your mind. That my friend is faith and NOT SCIENCE.

NASA Study: Mass Gains of Antarctic Ice Sheet Greater than Losses

90% of Earth ice on Antarctica has added at least 80 billion tons of ice every year since the satellites were launched in the 1970s to measure Antarctic ice....

but parrot fudge, morons will...
“The good news is that Antarctica is not currently contributing to sea level rise, but is taking 0.23 millimeters per year away,” Zwally said. “But this is also bad news. If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for.” That's in your article to. And look here, same source NASA: Climate Change and Global Warming. If you use sources it might be a good idea to read the article and check out the website.

" If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for"

LMFAO!!!

More precisely,

The TIPPYs are BUSTED FUDGING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" If the 0.27 millimeters per year of sea level rise attributed to Antarctica in the IPCC report is not really coming from Antarctica, there must be some other contribution to sea level rise that is not accounted for"

LMFAO!!!

More precisely,

The TIPPYs are BUSTED FUDGING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is actually funny. Now you are actually trying to discredit your own source, hilarious.

No, retard. The DATA shows NO NET ICE MELT, because Antarctica is 90% of Earth's ice.

The TIPPYs were claiming it was "melting," and your BIRDBRAIN was PARROTING that BULLSHIT.

In fact, there has been precisely NO NET ICE MELT at all since Algore started lying about CO2...

No, retard. The DATA shows NO NET ICE MELT, because Antarctica is 90% of Earth's ice.

The TIPPYs were claiming it was "melting," and your BIRDBRAIN was PARROTING that BULLSHIT.

In fact, there has been precisely NO NET ICE MELT at all since Algore started lying about CO2...
I took that quote directly from your own article remember. CO2 levels have been rising. This can and has been measured. Global temperature has risen, this can and has been measured. When you try to put out articles like that, you are doing what all you deniers do. You either try to muddle the line between local and global climate or/and take stuff out of context. Both of these you just did.

Last edited:

There is no such thing as my or your science. Their is only 1 science. It involves hypothesising, testing and constantly reviewing what you know. That's why we know global warming is real. We can measure and compare temperatures and how much carbon is in the air both in realtime and history. You start with an hypothese a.e "gobal warming isn't real " and then you stop. No testing, no peer review, no possibility of changing your mind. That my friend is faith and NOT SCIENCE.
Don't know of anyone who says climate never changes.
But most people agree that those who say man controls the climate and today's climate is optimum have their heads up their ass and fingers in the tax payers wallet.

But most people agree that those who say man controls the climate and today's climate is optimum have their heads up their ass and fingers in the tax payers wallet.
Man doesn't control but definitly, has an effect on climate. We know the process that causes greenhouse gasses to warm up the earth. We can establish a direct correlation between man increasingly burning more and more fossil fuels and rising of co2 levels and temperatures. Te whole todays climate is optimum is something I've never heard of.

Man doesn't control but definitly, has an effect on climate. We know the process that causes greenhouse gasses to warm up the earth. We can establish a direct correlation between man increasingly burning more and more fossil fuels and rising of co2 levels and temperatures. Te whole todays climate is optimum is something I've never heard of.
Please inform Marvin he is melting the polar ice caps on Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back