We're all going to jail for Climate Change Views..

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Yup -- Max Security Fed Pen. Pretty much everyone in this forum --- except me. :biggrin:

GOP AGs warn Dems that if climate skeptics can be prosecuted for ‘fraud,’ so can alarmists

If Democratic attorneys general can pursue climate change skeptics for fraud, then also at risk of prosecution are climate alarmists whose predictions of global doom have failed to materialize.
The “cuts both ways” argument was among those raised by 13 Republican attorneys general in a letter urging their Democratic counterparts to stop using their law enforcement power against fossil fuel companies and others that challenge the climate change catastrophe narrative.

Looks like old rocks, mamooth, Tyrone and strolling bones is looking at 20 years to life all the lying they do.

Yup -- Max Security Fed Pen. Pretty much everyone in this forum --- except me. :biggrin:

GOP AGs warn Dems that if climate skeptics can be prosecuted for ‘fraud,’ so can alarmists

If Democratic attorneys general can pursue climate change skeptics for fraud, then also at risk of prosecution are climate alarmists whose predictions of global doom have failed to materialize.
The “cuts both ways” argument was among those raised by 13 Republican attorneys general in a letter urging their Democratic counterparts to stop using their law enforcement power against fossil fuel companies and others that challenge the climate change catastrophe narrative.

Need to start writing about Climate Change and do the Bi-Polar style so I can cover my ground and get the maximum time in club Fed...

I wonder how long it would take before Matthew got shanked for yapping on and on about infrastructure, science and R&D?

"If minimization is fraud, exaggeration is fraud.”

Perfect and so true.

I wonder how long it would take before Matthew got shanked for yapping on and on about infrastructure, science and R&D?

I think that people who just enjoy the topic are safe. Besides who would monitor the daily record CO2 levels if we lost him??

Can we get an injunction against the propaganda on the Weather Channel 'til all the lawyers beat each other up???

Looks like old rocks, mamooth, Tyrone and strolling bones is looking at 20 years to life all the lying they do.

If stupid was a Capital crime all you Climate Wing nuts would be in death row banging tin cups on the bars ..
Eight Pseudoscientific Climate Claims Debunked by Real Scientists ...
No, the Earth Hasn’t Stopped Warming Since 1998 (or 1996 or 1997)
This claim was popularized by “Lord” Christopher Monckton, a prominent British climate “skeptic” with no scientific background who presented himself as a member of the House of Lords until the Parliament published a cease and desist order demanding that he stop.

Here’s what the long-term warming trend looks like, according to both surface and ocean readings:

(Graphic: National Aeronautics and Space Administration Goddard Institute for Space Studies)

And what lying would that be?
Lying is what they call "linking to actual scientific thinking" instead of the "Christopher Moncktons" LOL formerly "Lord Monckton" until he got the "seize and desist" from the UK

Now if we could get an injunction about "Right wing whining" ...the wing nuts when they ain't lying they are crying...about "libruls"

By the way if any "denialist Einsteins" end up in jail with me you will be doing my laundry and cleaning the cell or else....

There is no fraud equivalency between weird denialist and those who rely on science on account that the Science on AGW is clear and unchallenged by any peer Reviewed paper...
2016Toon25.jpg

Last edited:
I see my thread going to the Flame Zone shortly.. :badgrin:

Might be more fun to do this there...
:flameth::funnyface:

So many targets, so little time...

"So many targets so little time" gave me my first chuckle of the day. When the old biddy told Winston Churchill I bet you have drank enough brandy to fill half this room. Winston Churchill looked around at the room and said so little done, so much to do.

Forum List

Back