The Science Is Settled, Doomsday Is Here

October 19, 2009
The world has less than five years to get carbon emissions under control or runaway climate will become inevitable the World Wildlife Federation has warned.

So relax, crank up the AC, buy that SUV you've always wanted and have as many adult beverages as you'd like as you enjoy the last days. The science is settled, doomsday is guaranteed now.

World has less than five years to stop uncontrollable climate change - WWF

Hmmmm

Didn't they say something like that in 1970?

didnt they say then that you and i would be buried under 20 feet of permafrost by now

My, the bitter brainless ranting took off quickly today. The cultists are in a fine state of hysteria. I've observed that losing has that effect on people.

I'm just now recovering from the ice age predicted in the 70's.

A fine illustration of how deniers have been failing with their predictions for the past 40 years now. Those ice age predictions? Dr. Reid Bryson, who was a hard core global warming denier until his death in 2009. Meanwhile, back in the 1970s, most other scientists were correctly predicting warming.

Mainstream science has been correct with everything for many decades, which is why it has such credibility. Sadly for them, deniers have gotten everything wrong over the same period, which is why they're ignored by all the grownups.

You can't argue with success, but deniers will keep trying nonetheless. Since all the data contradicts them, what choice do they have? After all, it's not like they can talk about science.
Name one hysteric rant from the left that has actually become true.

Global cooling. No.
Hetro HIV epidemic. No.
Worldwide famine from overpopulation. No.
Massive hurricanes striking America. No.
Oceans covering coastlines. No.
Ice caps disappearing. No.
Never snowing again. No.
Silicone boob implants killing thousands of women. No.
Anorexia epidemic with women. No.

The list goes on and on. Not one hysteric rant has ever occurred.

October 19, 2009
The world has less than five years to get carbon emissions under control or runaway climate will become inevitable the World Wildlife Federation has warned.

So relax, crank up the AC, buy that SUV you've always wanted and have as many adult beverages as you'd like as you enjoy the last days. The science is settled, doomsday is guaranteed now.

Hmmmm

Didn't they say something like that in 1970?

didnt they say then that you and i would be buried under 20 feet of permafrost by now

Shhhhh ...

Oy'm hunting woowy mammoth ...

October 19, 2009

You can't argue with success, but deniers will keep trying nonetheless. Since all the data contradicts them, what choice do they have? After all, it's not like they can talk about science.

:laugh2: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Were it not for climate change you assholes would all be dinosaur food. What is it about progress that progressives so fear?

My attitude is, Progs are like roaches, so perhaps global warming is the only way to eradicate them.

If so, I'm willing to lay down my life for a more righteous cause.

My, the bitter brainless ranting took off quickly today. The cultists are in a fine state of hysteria. I've observed that losing has that effect on people.

I'm just now recovering from the ice age predicted in the 70's.

A fine illustration of how deniers have been failing with their predictions for the past 40 years now. Those ice age predictions? Dr. Reid Bryson, who was a hard core global warming denier until his death in 2009. Meanwhile, back in the 1970s, most other scientists were correctly predicting warming.

Mainstream science has been correct with everything for many decades, which is why it has such credibility. Sadly for them, deniers have gotten everything wrong over the same period, which is why they're ignored by all the grownups.

"Mainstream science has been correct"

Sure........as long as you can change the models and data after the fact to meet the results your government benefactors desire. I can beat Tiger Woods too if I get to keep score.

I just realized, this article was written in 2009. We have passed the magical 5 year span.

So let's eat, drink, and be merry!

Look at this map of the world when all the ice melts. Buy your cheap ocean side property now!

This Is What Your City Would Look Like If All The World's Ice Sheets Melt
I used to live in LA and Orange County. From what they have become, going under the ocean would be an improvement.
How come they don't show us the map of an entire continent we would gain?

I just realized, this article was written in 2009. We have passed the magical 5 year span.

Look at this map of the world when all the ice melts. Buy your cheap ocean side property now!

I used to live in LA and Orange County. From what they have become, going under the ocean would be an improvement.

“Mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.” Woody Allen

California under water would be an improvement. The only problem would be is if those living their have time to relocate, then all would be for nothing.

“Mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.” Woody Allen

I choose extinction. No one likes a whiner.

California under water would be an improvement. The only problem would be is if those living their have time to relocate, then all would be for nothing.
If LA and SF flooded this second and wiped out the residents, the wisdom of Americans would increase 1,000%.

And this, also related to our current situation:

Reporter:What do you think is happening to the team?

Michael Ray Richardson:The ship be sinking.

Reporter:How far can it sink?

Richardson:Sky's the limit.

And that, my friends, sums it up!

damn, I wish one of you warmers would indicate what the hell the crossroads is. Still don't know what it is your exactly afraid of.

what ship is sinking?

what ship is sinking?

it'll drop off before it floods while attached.

October 19, 2009

Every couple of years these mental case goofballs get on this doomsday kick.........suckered in every time. Suckers!!!

Hey Weather.......great photo of "Big Boy"!!!!!!:rock: A wonderous machine.........except to the global warming k00ks of course!!:fu:

Forum List

Back