The Saudis also spat on America

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Listen to what I say, every word I say. If you want to survive as a nation you need Reagan.

Not Democrats and not RINO Trumpsters, but Reagan.

Abandoning the dollar means the end of not only American dominance, but even respect for America. Europe and Russia have already done this de facto.

The Saudis are negotiating with China to trade oil in yuan. This is a clear sign that the United States is coming to an end.

When the end comes to you, you will no longer be asked about your attitude to same-sex marriage and gender equality

• Banned
America is the last stronghold of freedom and a rightness in the world. I wouldn't want US to die.

Listen to what I say, every word I say. If you want to survive as a nation you need Reagan.

Abandoning the dollar means the end of not only American dominance, but even respect for America. Europe and Russia have already done this de facto.

The Saudis are negotiating with China to trade oil in yuan. This is a clear sign that the United States is coming to an end.

When the end comes to you, you will no longer be asked about your attitude to same-sex marriage and gender equality
FUK the Saudis

You idiot, China buys lots of Saudi Aramco oil. The US doesn't. You trying to stir up hate and you little Hindu?

• Banned
You idiot, China buys lots of Saudi Aramco oil. The US doesn't. You trying to stir up hate and you little Hindu?
You are just an illiterate cretin. Financiers and economists are well aware that oil is traded in dollars for a reason. Go ask them what it means for the USA

You are just an illiterate cretin. Financiers and economists are well aware that oil is traded in dollars for a reason. Go ask them what it means for the USA
The US will be fine, drama queen. Most countries still use the Petro dollar. How do you think the US pays for Chinese imports?

How do you think the US pays for Chinese imports?
so far in dollars, but if Reagan does not come, will pay in Yuan. Just not the fact that you will not change places with the Chinese and will export iPhones to them for a bowl of rice.

so far in dollars, but if Reagan does not come, will pay in Yuan. Just not the fact that you will not change places with the Chinese and will export iPhones to them for a bowl of rice.
China depends on selling to foreign countries.

China depends on selling to foreign countries.
Foreign countries benefit from this "dependence", so far they have depreciated the yuan and stimulated exports, capital went there for cheap labor. But if you spread democratic snot, cheap labor will be in the US, and the Chinese will be consumers. You will depend on foreign Chinese buyers.

If the United States will still populated by Americans, there are no guarantees here either.

Maybe we should listen to the Saudi’s and hear what they have to say

we need them and they need us
You need the right leadership that will not allow rebellion against America and Freedom in the world: Reagan.

If there was Reagan, no one would have dared to do this.

Maybe we should listen to the Saudi’s and hear what they have to say

we need them and they need us
The Saudis like Americans because of the young engineers, drillers, pipefitters , cartographers, chemists, geologists who went over early. They treated the Saudis with respect.
They didn't exploit them. Those guys were veterans of WW2 and Korea. They were patriots. It's an amazing success story that Americans and Saudis can be proud of..

Forum List

Back