The Russians want a Civil War in the US

D

Dim Bulb

They want there to be a deep divide among us. They want us not to listen to each other. They want the level of political discourse to be on a par with a banana republic. They want gridlock in Washington. They want us to think that our fellow Americans are evil and worth fighting.

What do you want? Want to fight back against what the Russians want? Who cares if there was collusion, these people WISH US HARM. Fight back. Don't give them what they want.

They want there to be a deep divide among us. They want us not to listen to each other. They want the level of political discourse to be on a par with a banana republic. They want gridlock in Washington. They want us to think that our fellow Americans are evil and worth fighting.

What do you want? Want to fight back against what the Russians want? Who cares if there was collusion, these people WISH US HARM. Fight back. Don't give them what they want.

Look, if no Civil War broke out under Obama then it just ain't happening

-Geaux

Too late.....Thanks to Trump, this country will never be the same ever again.

-Geaux
Broke out under Obama for what? I am sooo sick and tired of you white mf's putting blame on Obama, who's only fuckin crime was being a gotdamned black man. Trump, this lying sack of shit, you bitches want to champion and put down Obama...fuck you, fuck Trump and all the mf's that support this traitor in chief!!

I seriously doubt that the Russians want Civil War in the US... two or more federations of American States, each with tons of nuke-tipped ICBMs, would be their worst nightmare.

But it's entirely possible and quite believable that they want us at each others' throats for a few years so they can take a bigger bite of the world before we wake up.

We wish the same for them... internal friction to keep them busy in-house... it's just that we don't do anything (or very little) about it, and they already have.

Last edited:
Well, if you call Soros and his Deep State buddies "Russians", then yes to everything you said above.

And you libs are the perfect tools.
Thank you for aiding the Russians by (incorrectly) immediately resorting to namecalling. You get the America you deserve.

-Geaux
Broke out under Obama for what? I am sooo sick and tired of you white mf's putting blame on Obama, who's only fuckin crime was being a gotdamned black man. Trump, this lying sack of shit, you bitches want to champion and put down Obama...fuck you, fuck Trump and all the mf's that support this traitor in chief!!

Atta boi, vent away. It'll make you feel better. Now go get your blankey, curl up and suck your thumb.

-Geaux

Atta boi, vent away. It'll make you feel better. Now go get your blankey, curl up and suck your thumb.

:laugh: :laugh: ~~~~

That's what we're hoping for.

Are you talking about the Russians or the Democrats???

That's what we're hoping for.
Ray, I'm from Ohio and trust me, any time your brave ass want a civil war, us negros is waitin, pal

Are you talking about the Russians or the Democrats???
Let me put it this way: If I'm in a foxhole and the enemy is heading straight for me, do I want the guy next to me whining about how it was the Democrats fault that we were in the war or that the Democrats didn't do enough or that the Democrats aren't real Americans? No. I want someone who will be man enough to name the enemy. Obama failed to name "radical Islamist terrorists" and you and your brethren are failing to name the enemy here. Russians.

-Geaux

So we can't hold Obama responsible for screwing the country because if we do its cause we are racist.

And this is precisely why trump won. People are tired being falsely accused of racism because you cant defend what Obama did

-Geaux

We put Obama down because he sucked a$$. Him being black was just a coincidence. On second thought, he was white most of the time and black when it benefited him

-Geaux

I seriously doubt that the Russians want Civil War in the US... two or more federations of American States, each with tons of nuke-tipped ICBMs, would be their worst nightmare.

But it's entirely possible and quite believable that they want us at each others' throats for a few years so they can take a bigger bite of the world before we wake up.

We wish the same for them... internal friction to keep them busy in-house... it's just that we don't do anything (or very little) about it, and they already have.

Libs would give the up their nuclear weapons, and all of those scary black guns. Then they would surrender immediately.

-Geaux

So we can't hold Obama responsible for screwing the country because if we do its cause we are racist.

And this is precisely why trump won. People are tired being falsely accused of racism because you cant defend what Obama did

That is absolutely correct. And because of how the left attacked the right with race accusations, I doubt if we will ever see a minority in the White House in our lifetime.

I spite of her lead in the polls last election, Hillary's "deplorable" comment put the final nails in the coffin. People get sick of hearing it over and over again realizing it's a political ploy.

Former Secy/State John Kerry joined with Jane Fonda during the Vietnam War to try to unite Black anger with the anti-war faction to overthrow the freaking government and they made no bones about it during the "winter soldiers project".. John Kerry would have been guilty of treason if anyone was paying attention to his meeting with the NVA in Paris while he was still in the Navy reserves. Barry Hussein's political mentor and former partner Bill Ayers was a freaking terrorist bomber who wanted to overthrow the government. Today we share secret scientific data with Russian scientists in the Space Station but yet the crazy tinfoil hat left thinks the Russian (black helicopters?) are behind a conspiracy to promote civil war in the United States when it has always been the radical left.

Forum List

Back