THE RUSSIAN SUMMIT.... in a nutshell...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
According to Fox News and Talk radio........

trump_as_rambo.png

According to CNN and the rest of the media.....

putin.jpg

And in reality.......

white-noise.jpg

Political theater was all.

Thank you.
Exactly. This stuff pisses me off. We have REAL issues and REAL problems affecting everyday Americans... and yet... all everyone talks about is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.... he is the greatest distraction in U.S. History.

Thank you.
Exactly. This stuff pisses me off. We have REAL issues and REAL problems affecting everyday Americans... and yet... all everyone talks about is TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP.... he is the greatest distraction in U.S. History.

Distraction being the keyword. The everyman is lost in the hysteria of the great grinding politicalized MSM flywheel to a mass manufactured fate. At least we can still buy Ritz crackers and Twinkies.

Thank you.

Distraction being the keyword. The everyman is lost in the hysteria of the great grinding politicalized MSM flywheel to a mass manufactured fate. At least we can still buy Ritz crackers and Twinkies.

It's past tiresome, I can't stomach the news any longer and this forum is becoming redundant. Every day the same lame shit as yesterday

Thank you.

When someone lets an individual consume them they have some real issues going on. And Trump lives in many minds. I don't get it

Thank you.

Yeah, but for how long?

Thank you.

Yeah, but for how long?

Until the lame stream media manufactures a new "crisis". And they will

Thank you.

Well said.... meanwhile everyday Americans are getting pummeled from all angles.... both houses of the legislative branch has been rendered useless by corruption and an unwillingness to lead.
We are no longer a Democratic Republic. We are a new form of governance... Plutocratic Corporatocracy.
We are ultimately ruled by an extraordinary small number of interests.
divide.jpg

Thank you.

Yeah, but for how long?

Yup and we all now how Dem leadership view a crisis.

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

Thank you.

Yeah, but for how long?

Agreed, but I was thinking about Twinkies, and the fact that Obama's policies nearly put them out of business.

The Helsinki summit in a nutshell:

View attachment 205695

Ya done went and drank the MSM Kool Aid

he/She is the new rdean

All you have to do is browse Daily Kook, CNN , Huffpo and MSNBC and you'll know what every left loon is going to spew.

Mindless sheeple

Yes, but is Fox News and Talk Radio really any different?
Granted, CNN has since Trump's election, gone full retard. They are truly nothing more than an anti-Trump propaganda organization. Their website every single day will have at least 10 different anti-Trump stories, most are just a rehash of the same story.
But Fox News anymore is simply a misinformation organization coming from a conservative view. We might agree more with what they do, and their "news" is clearly less obvious biased than CNN...but the result is still primarily... misinformation.
Both end in the same result.... an uninformed, distracted public constantly entranced with hysterics..so effectively distracted as to not notice the full beating they are receiving from all angles.

Thank you.

It's past tiresome, I can't stomach the news any longer and this forum is becoming redundant. Every day the same lame shit as yesterday

Agreed. It's gotten to the point where I competently ignore anyone on CNN or MSNBC. These partisan hacks can't possibly think Trump supporters and most Independents buy their 24/7 non-stop Trump bashing BS.

The Helsinki summit in a nutshell:

View attachment 205695

Ya done went and drank the MSM Kool Aid

he/She is the new rdean

All you have to do is browse Daily Kook, CNN , Huffpo and MSNBC and you'll know what every left loon is going to spew.

Mindless sheeple

Yes, but is Fox News and Talk Radio really any different?
Granted, CNN has since Trump's election, gone full retard. They are truly nothing more than an anti-Trump propaganda organization. Their website every single day will have at least 10 different anti-Trump stories, most are just a rehash of the same story.
But Fox News anymore is simply a misinformation organization coming from a conservative view. We might agree more with what they do, and their "news" is clearly less obvious biased than CNN...but the result is still primarily... misinformation.
Both end in the same result.... an uninformed, distracted public constantly entranced with hysterics..so effectively distracted as to not notice the full beating they are receiving from all angles.

I only watch Fox's local news. Not much politics on it

Forum List

Back