The Rush Limbaugh "Phony Fluke" Controversy

Mudwhistle,

Your completely honest take on all issues is most appreciated. How do you do it? I mean....you honstly think that this woman enrolled at Georgetown BECAUSE the health plan that she would pay for did not cover contraceptives. That is incredible.

Any person who was not as honest as you would come away from that statement thinking that she enrolled there IN SPITE of that detail.

You are just too honest for us.

Either way, she enrolled full well knowing, and NOW she whines about it?

Like Georgetown is the ONLY place she could study law?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is a far left political, radical activist.
She lied about several things.
Clinics are not closing all over the country.
Catholic health care plans do pay for contraception when it is a health issue.
When you still have one ovary you do not go into early menopause.
Most contraception costs between 169.00 a year and as high as 600.00 a year, not 1,000.00

If it cost me 600 a year, I would be finding an alternative.

BTW, someone called into Rush and said they only pay five bucks a month for the pill at Walmart.

Hello, is this thing on?? The government already pays for your birth control. Not the FEDERAL government but the STATE. It's FREE at the county health dept.

again, why should she have to drive down to a government office?

I simply cannot believe the GOP is so brain dead they are going down this road.

there are so many things we SHOULD be taking Obama to task for. This is not one of them.

Dude, the LIBERALS ARE TALKING ABOUT IT.

All, I'm doing is pointint out HOW STUPID IT IS.

NO ONE IS TRYING TO TAKE AWAY ANYONE'S BIRTH CONTROL.

But for heaven's sake, PAY FOR IT YOUR DAMN SELF!

again, why should she have to drive down to a government office?

I simply cannot believe the GOP is so brain dead they are going down this road.

there are so many things we SHOULD be taking Obama to task for. This is not one of them.
It isn't the GOP that brought this shit up in the first place, Obama and the Statists made this an issue.

and you played right into their hands, didn't you?

Lucy brought out the football, and Charlie Brown had to try to kick it..

Charliebrown_football.gif

Yeah, we should have just let them keep on lying that Republicans want to take their birth control and said nothing back.

BS!

I see and smell a real winner here for the Rethugs.

If the Rethugs would just fully adopt the Taliban method of treating their women, I think they can be assured................... of never getting laid again. And that would be a good thing. I hate it when hateful imbeicle's like rethugs get to reproduce.

Please name the Republican trying to take away your birth control, genius?

And then tell me how?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Currently all of the poor college students that can't get coverage at Georgetown have several options. They can go to a state run facility that will give her free birth control pills, which aren't a cure for ovarian cancer. She can also switch to a school that does cover it, or she could get a job and pay for her birth control pills. Maybe a part-time job. I often had to work while in school.

Yeah. I worked while I was in college. My school didn't even offer a health plan. I had to actually buy my own beer!

We should get Catholic Institutions and insurance to pay for that. It makes about as much sense!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like the libs finally realized they were getting creamed on this and ran away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There's what the OP asserted. And on the other hand there's the truth.

Hmmm.

It seems if conservatives would spend 5 minutes on the internet and get the story STRAIGHT at the beginning, we wouldn't have to go through this massive education process on every single issue. No, there are no "death panels"....no...Obama's not gonna take yer guns......Yes....Obama is really a natural born US citizen and as such eligible to be President.

Not only don't CONZ lie at just about every opportunity they can, they don't give a shit when they're PROVED to be lying. And they don't take any responsibility for their actions. See any of them admit or apologize for deregulating Wall Street?

You can't have a debate, nor even a discussion with people who so willfully embrace ignorance.

You know, becuase of where I live, I need to drive anywhere I go. I dirve a nice Maxima. I used to drive Infinitis, but when the economy went south, I tightened up and sacrificed the luxury of an infiniti and its outstanding service experience to save over 100 a month.

In other words, I did not give up driving. I simply gave up spme of the perks of a nicer car...gave up the service, gave up the luxury. Gave up the extra power.

Now...how does that relate to this thread?

I still got to drive and get the advantages of driving....but didnt see the EXTRA worth the money.

Sex with a condom is by no means as satisfying as sex without. But they certainly allow for a great sexual experience and nearly 100% foolproof protection. The average cost of a condom is $1.00.

You want to have sex and be able to afford it? Use condoms. Stop being a sex snob.

Hmmm.

It seems if conservatives would spend 5 minutes on the internet and get the story STRAIGHT at the beginning, we wouldn't have to go through this massive education process on every single issue. No, there are no "death panels"....no...Obama's not gonna take yer guns......Yes....Obama is really a natural born US citizen and as such eligible to be President.

Not only don't CONZ lie at just about every opportunity they can, they don't give a shit when they're PROVED to be lying. And they don't take any responsibility for their actions. See any of them admit or apologize for deregulating Wall Street?

You can't have a debate, nor even a discussion with people who so willfully embrace ignorance.

He claims we need to go to the internet and figure the entire story.

THEN HE DOES NONE OF THAT HIMSELF TO EVEN TRY AND REFUTE THE OP!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hypocrisy and Stupidity, thy name is liberal!

Typical just meltsdown in flames, never tries to refute.

They really hate it when you call them out for the lies that they make. :)

I know. Aren't the meltdowns in this thread, hilarious!

They know this thing is failing right before their eyes, and they thought it might be Obama elected.

How out of whack with just common sense morality that they thought someone going up to Capital Hill and proclaimming, "I'm such a whore I need a thousand bucks a year to have sex" was going to work!

That they didn't see most people would think "What a complete SLUT!"

What ever happened to modesty for Pete's sake????

What's a matter libs?

Have the "nuts and sluts" defending Fluke ran away?

You sure thought that defense worked for Bill Clinton.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Currently all of the poor college students that can't get coverage at Georgetown have several options. They can go to a state run facility that will give her free birth control pills, which aren't a cure for ovarian cancer. She can also switch to a school that does cover it, or she could get a job and pay for her birth control pills. Maybe a part-time job. I often had to work while in school.

Yeah. I worked while I was in college. My school didn't even offer a health plan. I had to actually buy my own beer!

We should get Catholic Institutions and insurance to pay for that. It makes about as much sense!

Meh? Don't know about forcing the church to pay. I had some Catholic friends when I was a kid. As I remember, the altar wine sucked.
When I was a kid I had to either buy my own beer of steal it from my dad.

Hey Jillian! Is it too late to sue? The beer I went through in school was way more than a grand a year.

Hmmm.

From the beginning huh?
Did you watch the very first House Oversight Committee meeting about this?
I bet you didn't.
I did.
It's libs who don't take any responsibility for their actions. They want Government to do all of it.

Hmmm.

Very funny.

Most amusing.

Deception........how fitting btw.......This is all about bashing the right, shoring up women voter's support, and stomping all over the religious freedoms in the country. Next it will be forcing the Catholic Church to pay for abortions and "The Morning-After Pill".

Btw, Nancy Pelosi and Kathleen Sabelious are both Catholic. Sabelious is the Health and Human Services Secretary. She thinks assuring birth control is a cost savings to the country. Less babies, less costs. Who gives a fuck if those babies grow up to be productive taxpayers instead of welfare recipients.

The OP fails to give consideration to the facts.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Would you like to try again?

Are YOU SO STUPID YOU CANNOT FOLLOW A LINK????????

The video with her speech to Congress is RIGHT THERE IN THE LINK.

Here let me help you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?
She says her name is Sandra "Fluk?" She ought to just drop the L and call herself Sandra "FUK," seeing as she wants the government to pay for her nymphomania.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Last edited:

Hmmm.

From the beginning huh?
Did you watch the very first House Oversight Committee meeting about this?
I bet you didn't.
I did.
It's libs who don't take any responsibility for their actions. They want Government to do all of it.

Exactly! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Liberals don't think they should have to take any responsibility for their actions.

Hmmm.

Very funny.

Most amusing.

Deception........how fitting btw.......This is all about bashing the right, shoring up women voter's support, and stomping all over the religious freedoms in the country. Next it will be forcing the Catholic Church to pay for abortions and "The Morning-After Pill".

Btw, Nancy Pelosi and Kathleen Sabelious are both Catholic. Sabelious is the Health and Human Services Secretary. She thinks assuring birth control is a cost savings to the country. Less babies, less costs. Who gives a fuck if those babies grow up to be productive taxpayers instead of welfare recipients.

It's kind of funny because this initiative is about cutting off the very thing this government NEEDS to carry this off.

More FUTURE TAXPAYERS.

The exact opposite of forward thinking libs. Who's going to pay for this when you're gone?

Forum List

Back