The Rush Limbaugh "Phony Fluke" Controversy

The OP fails to give consideration to the facts.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Would you like to try again?

Are YOU SO STUPID YOU CANNOT FOLLOW A LINK????????

The video with her speech to Congress is RIGHT THERE IN THE LINK.

Here let me help you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ"]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?
She says her name is Sandra "Fluk?" She ought to just drop the L and call herself Sandra "FUK," seeing as she wants the government to pay for her nymphomania.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Especially, if they think this is the way to get Obama elected this year.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The OP fails to give consideration to the facts.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Would you like to try again?

Here let me help you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?
She says her name is Sandra "Fluk?" She ought to just drop the L and call herself Sandra "FUK," seeing as she wants the government to pay for her nymphomania.

S. Fluk Me.

Sounds like a Japanese streetwalker.

» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control.

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

Well if she practiced abstinence like a good republican girl she could save $1000 a year

People...people...it's not like this a big deal.

He was probably high as a fucking kite when he said it.

» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

Well if she practiced abstinence like a good republican girl she could save $1000 a year

Will abstinence cure ovarian-cancer?

Does it cure a hard on?

Let's see:

Not wanting to pay $10/gal gas means I hate the environment and children
Fighting to stop religious persecution means I hate liberals in general
Not wanting to pay for someone else's rubbers means I hate women
Not wanting my taxes to go up means I hate the poor/blacks

I see what's going on here, even though most liberals don't.

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. If I did my husband wouldn't be able to stop smiling until he saw the bill for birth control and even HE would say the sex train has to be slowed down if are spending THAT much on birth control.

CAN ANY of you girls (my age at least) imagine going out in public (when you were in your 20s) and saying (let alone going to Capital Hill), "Hi, I'm a slut and I need you to pay for me to have sex!"

THIS is how Obama plans to get re-elected. The slut vote?

This is ridiculous. It's so over the top I can't imagine this not having a huge blowback.

People are going to figure out, (even the very stupid) no one wants to take away their birth control. We just don't want to pay for it.

How many presidents have we had (both Democrat and Republican) and somehow we girls have always been able to get our birth control. No one has tried to take it away.

Now, all of a sudden, because Obama wants the government and tax payers to go EVEN MORE BROKE paying for another government goodie, women aren't going to have birth control UNLESS they get it for free courtesy of the American tax payer.

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Who is STUPID ENOUGH to buy this? Oh yeah, I forgot, LIBERALS.

Just when I think liberals can't possibly try to dumb down the populace at large any further, I'm proved to be wrong.

If this stupidity works, it IS time to give up on the American public.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They figured out that Fluke must be having sex 2.74 times a day 365 days a year for it to cost her that much for birth control.

I suggest she try double-clicking her mouse every once in awhile.

A year of birth control doesn't cost $3000. You can get a Depo Prevera shot 4 times a year. I can't imagine the cost for that is over a couple hundred.

Does it cure a hard on?
No but this will:

nancy-pelosi.jpg

Let's see:

Not wanting to pay $10/gal gas means I hate the environment and children
Fighting to stop religious persecution means I hate liberals in general
Not wanting to pay for someone else's rubbers means I hate women
Not wanting my taxes to go up means I hate the poor/blacks

I see what's going on here, even though most liberals don't.

You should just show everyone how much you love them and just hand over your wallet.

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. If I did my husband wouldn't be able to stop smiling until he saw the bill for birth control and even HE would say the sex train has to be slowed down if are spending THAT much on birth control.

CAN ANY of you girls (my age at least) imagine going out in public (when you were in your 20s) and saying (let alone going to Capital Hill), "Hi, I'm a slut and I need you to pay for me to have sex!"

THIS is how Obama plans to get re-elected. The slut vote?

This is ridiculous. It's so over the top I can't imagine this not having a huge blowback.

People are going to figure out, (even the very stupid) no one wants to take away their birth control. We just don't want to pay for it.

How many presidents have we had (both Democrat and Republican) and somehow we girls have always been able to get our birth control. No one has tried to take it away.

Now, all of a sudden, because Obama wants the government and tax payers to go EVEN MORE BROKE paying for another government goodie, women aren't going to have birth control UNLESS they get it for free courtesy of the American tax payer.

WHAT A BS SHAM!

Who is STUPID ENOUGH to buy this? Oh yeah, I forgot, LIBERALS.

Just when I think liberals can't possibly try to dumb down the populace at large any further, I'm proved to be wrong.

If this stupidity works, it IS time to give up on the American public.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They figured out that Fluke must be having sex 2.74 times a day 365 days a year for it to cost her that much for birth control.

I suggest she try double-clicking her mouse every once in awhile.

A year of birth control doesn't cost $3000. You can get a Depo Prevera shot 4 times a year. I can't imagine the cost for that is over a couple hundred.

She's saying it cost her Three Thou over three years. Aka one thousand a year.

It's still ludicrious.

Here let me help you.

Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube

Now you were saying?

S. Fluk Me.

That is really dumb. Really, really dumb.

You have a very ugly personality. I watched it. She did not ask for the government to pay for her birth control.

Why are you saying that she ddi?

Notice liberals have to attack personally when they are losing.

Yes, this IS about the tax payer eventually paying for birth control. Why else would the government make unfunded mandates to religious institutions and insurance to cover it?

Why have sluts go to Capital Hill and make up ludicrous tales of spending a thousand dollars a year on birth control?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

....:eusa_whistle:

moron..

Wow, calling names really helps you libs refute that op doesn't it?

It doesn't prove me right, ONE BIT, that you idiots can't refute the op, so all you can do is flame and attack.

Please keep proving me right. I'll keep laughing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

S. Fluk Me.

That is really dumb. Really, really dumb.

I agree. It's really, really dumb to go up to Capital Hill and whine about screwing so much you need others to pay for your birth control.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

its up to all of us to pay for womens birth contol pills, contraceptive devices and condoms.......

it takes a mindless village and govt intervention in the bedroom after all..............

Can't you see how the far right cannot get past this because most of them are men and they spend so much time looking down and their incompetent little member they need to lash out as someone.
Men, so called, with little boy equipment.
:lol:

....:eusa_whistle:

moron..

Wow, calling names really helps you libs refute that op doesn't it?

It doesn't prove me right, ONE BIT, that you idiots can't refute the op, so all you can do is flame and attack.

Please keep proving me right. I'll keep laughing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this is amusing...

This the last ditch tactic liberals have when nothing else works.

They try to claim they are winning anyway and they are "amused" thus trying to have the last word.

It's most pathetic AND THE MOST TRANSPARENT.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back