The Rush Limbaugh "Phony Fluke" Controversy

The OP fails to give consideration to the facts.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Would you like to try again?

Are YOU SO STUPID YOU CANNOT FOLLOW A LINK????????

The video with her speech to Congress is RIGHT THERE IN THE LINK.

Here let me help you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You have a very ugly personality. I watched it. She did not ask for the government to pay for her birth control.

Why are you saying that she ddi?

Cuz' she's a unibrow.

Nobody is asking the "government" to pay for anything. This woman didn't say anything resembling what you have attributed to her. I think you are lying about having heard the speech.

Here let me help you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?

"I attend a jesuit law school that does not include birth control in its student health plan...."
and she addresses the lack of insurance coverage for related health care. What part of that didn't you understand? Your extreme stupidity and prejudice is an audio filter for comprehension.

She's lying.

Mudwhistle,

Your completely honest take on all issues is most appreciated. How do you do it? I mean....you honstly think that this woman enrolled at Georgetown BECAUSE the health plan that she would pay for did not cover contraceptives. That is incredible.

Any person who was not as honest as you would come away from that statement thinking that she enrolled there IN SPITE of that detail.

You are just too honest for us.

Mudwhistle,

Your completely honest take on all issues is most appreciated. How do you do it? I mean....you honstly think that this woman enrolled at Georgetown BECAUSE the health plan that she would pay for did not cover contraceptives. That is incredible.

Any person who was not as honest as you would come away from that statement thinking that she enrolled there IN SPITE of that detail.

You are just too honest for us.

I know.

She is a far left political, radical activist.
She lied about several things.
Clinics are not closing all over the country.
Catholic health care plans do pay for contraception when it is a health issue.
When you still have one ovary you do not go into early menopause.
Most contraception costs between 169.00 a year and as high as 600.00 a year, not 1,000.00

Currently all of the poor college students that can't get coverage at Georgetown have several options. They can go to a state run facility that will give her free birth control pills, which aren't a cure for ovarian cancer. She can also switch to a school that does cover it, or she could get a job and pay for her birth control pills. Maybe a part-time job. I often had to work while in school.

Hello, is this thing on?? The government already pays for your birth control. Not the FEDERAL government but the STATE. It's FREE at the county health dept.

again, why should she have to drive down to a government office?

I simply cannot believe the GOP is so brain dead they are going down this road.

there are so many things we SHOULD be taking Obama to task for. This is not one of them.

Hello, is this thing on?? The government already pays for your birth control. Not the FEDERAL government but the STATE. It's FREE at the county health dept.

there are so many things we SHOULD be taking Obama to task for. This is not one of them.
It isn't the GOP that brought this shit up in the first place, Obama and the Statists made this an issue.

It isn't the GOP that brought this shit up in the first place, Obama and the Statists made this an issue.

and you played right into their hands, didn't you?

Lucy brought out the football, and Charlie Brown had to try to kick it..

Charliebrown_football.gif

I see and smell a real winner here for the Rethugs.

If the Rethugs would just fully adopt the Taliban method of treating their women, I think they can be assured................... of never getting laid again. And that would be a good thing. I hate it when hateful imbeicle's like rethugs get to reproduce.

» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control.

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

Well, this is what liberals do when they are LOSING. They try to shift the conversation and MAKE IT ABOUT YOU. As if SUDDENLY, I'm on trial for DARING to saying what everyone is thinking about this Whore on Capital Hill.

And YES, IT IS about the government paying for birth control. That's what Obamacare is about. That's what the federal government MANDATING what religious institutions and insurance companies cover.

So, nice try, no cigar. Your increasingly furious tone just tell us all, you know you libs are losing on the subject. Try another flame. See if that works.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Currently all of the poor college students that can't get coverage at Georgetown have several options. They can go to a state run facility that will give her free birth control pills, which aren't a cure for ovarian cancer. She can also switch to a school that does cover it, or she could get a job and pay for her birth control pills. Maybe a part-time job. I often had to work while in school.

^^ This.

» Hypocrisy on Capitol Hill: Deconstructing a Dishonest Speech About Birth Control - Big Government

I don't care how many threads have been started about this, I'm going to say my piece.

When I heard Sandra Fluke's speech about having so much sex in law school she needs to spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control. My, instant response (before I heard Rush's broadcast) was "WHAT KIND OF WHORE GOES TO CAPITAL HILL AND TELLS PEOPLE 'I'M SUCH A SLUT, I NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO PAY A THOUSAND BUCKS ON BIRTH CONTROL.'"

I'm married and I don't spend a thousand bucks a year on birth control.

So how much DO you spend? Doctor's visits, tests, lab work and 12 months of birth control pills will easily go over $1000 a year.

Did you not have sex until you married your stud boy? Really? If you had premarital sex then were you a "SLUT", too.

And Sandra Fluke was testifying that she wanted her insurance to cover her medical costs, not pinheaded rightwing cretins, like you. Why don't you listen to Fluke's statement instead of your far rightwing nut pundits? Oh, that's right....you're a neocon. Get your head out of the 60's, sister. We know that's when you bought your diaphragm.

We're not talking about doctor's visits, tests, and lab work. We're only talking about birth control moron.

Further, there is NO controversy about those things being covered. My insurance covers my lab tests and doctor visits JUST FINE.

It's obvious this is an unfunded mandate by the government sure to push more people to Obama care when it is fully mandated. It is trying to get the tax payer to pay for birth control.

Here let me help you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ"]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?

You have a very ugly personality. I watched it. She did not ask for the government to pay for her birth control.

Notice liberals have to attack personally when they are losing.

Yes, this IS about the tax payer eventually paying for birth control. Why else would the government make unfunded mandates to religious institutions and insurance to cover it?

Why have sluts go to Capital Hill and make up ludicrous tales of spending a thousand dollars a year on birth control?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know. They hand the damn things out in schools. Another government goody, courtesy the tax payer.

Yeah. I worked while I was in college. My school didn't even offer a health plan. I had to actually buy my own beer!

Here let me help you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRC0nsjtKQ"]Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Now you were saying?

"I attend a jesuit law school that does not include birth control in its student health plan...."
and she addresses the lack of insurance coverage for related health care. What part of that didn't you understand? Your extreme stupidity and prejudice is an audio filter for comprehension.

What part of A THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR don't YOU understand??????

It is OBVIOUS this is part of FORCING either religious institutions to cover this or "pity poor me, the tax payer must cover it, via Obamacare."

You libs are fooling NO ONE!

Explain to me, oh SMART LIBERAL, WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN, this is SUCH a crisis, when it wasn't during the first three years of the Obama admin, the past eight years of Bush, eight years of Clinton, four years of Bush the Elder, eight years of Reagan, and on and on and on.

My entire LIFE, NO ONE HAS SUGGESTED this is a big emergency, but SUDDENLY IT IS, because liberals say so?

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOOLING?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here let me help you.

Sandra Fluke Opening Statement (C-SPAN) - YouTube

Now you were saying?

Cuz' she's a unibrow.

And that is the your "intelligent liberal" debating. They can't debate the facts. they just fall back and attack personally.

Which is why they are going to lose on this come election day this November.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back