The Rush Limbaugh media lynch mob

gop-first-politician.jpg

[SIZE=-1]An archeological team, digging in Washington DC, [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]has uncovered 10,000 year old fossil remains[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]of what is believed to be the first Neo Con.[/SIZE]

poor Rush.....boo hoo!

It happened. I saw it too. That stupid show Rush had on was such a trainwreck of bad fatass entertainment, I used to find myself tuning in to watch the pasty-faced live audience yuck it up and witnessed Rush's complete bomb as a TV host. Just hilarious.

The line was: "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat," said Limbaugh. "Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?" And he held up a picture of Chelsea.

This is a 1996 WaPo article about Chelsea (turning 16) and the episode.

WashingtonPost.com: National News

That is not the incident in question.

I remember seeing his Sox the cat, White House dog "joke" comparing Chelsea to a dog on his TV show, and I remember the picture of Chelsea he used. Her hair was long and very wavy and the wind had blown it in front of her face covering most of her face resembling a Komondor. His audience got quite a laugh from it.

So there is no denying that it happened and the fact that there is no video from that pre YouTube era just goes to show how easy it is for CON$ to deny events from that period of time.

It happened exactly as I've illustrated. If you have proof of a similar incident that has happened then provide it in the form of Audio/video clip or show transcript. So far Jay Dumbfuck hasn't been able to produce any evidence whatsoever.
That is a different incident. And like I said, I saw it myself on his TV show. He did not show a picture of Millie the dog. He showed a picture of Chelsea with her hair blown in her face. Even America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy The Bigoted Racist does not deny doing it but blames a technician for showing the wrong picture.
You are trying to take advantage of the fact that he was a nothing back then in the pre-Clinton impeachment days, with no audience and no YouTube and no access to transcripts of his TV show available to the general public.

If you can't prove it, then it never happened. But I'll play along. So, tell me when this alleged show was aired and how was Chelsea's picture displayed?

It may not be possible for a dittohead to have his head anymore up Beck's and Rush's ass than Lonestar Logic.

Seriously.

Lucky for him their colons can happily contain the resident shit.

It happened. I saw it too. That stupid show Rush had on was such a trainwreck of bad fatass entertainment, I used to find myself tuning in to watch the pasty-faced live audience yuck it up and witnessed Rush's complete bomb as a TV host. Just hilarious.

The line was: "Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat," said Limbaugh. "Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?" And he held up a picture of Chelsea.

This is the standard whine from the left. When asked to present any hard facts against Limbaugh - this is the one they all whine about. Personally, I figure that if one dug into every single story by every single commentator, we could find at least one of which that commentator would not be particularly proud.

My recollection is that Rush apologized afterwards, did he not?

So, I find it interestng that - even though the man himself recognized it was in poor taste - and apologized, STILL the desperate left raise it.... I guess it is the ONE example that you can find to back up your constant whining.

Washington Post got that portion of the story straight from Al Frankens book, which has already been shown to be a lie.

Lying Liar » Blog Archive » Franken’s Rush/Chelsea lie

This is the standard whine from the left. When asked to present any hard facts against Limbaugh - this is the one they all whine about. Personally, I figure that if one dug into every single story by every single commentator, we could find at least one of which that commentator would not be particularly proud.

My recollection is that Rush apologized afterwards, did he not?

So, I find it interestng that - even though the man himself recognized it was in poor taste - and apologized, STILL the desperate left raise it.... I guess it is the ONE example that you can find to back up your constant whining.
I have plenty of complaints about Limbaugh, comparing a group of strong women to Nazi's tops the list. He used his coined phrase "FemiNazi's" so much, it even made it's way into the vernacular and some dictionaries. Go Rush! Eh?
His inference Hillary murdered Vince Foster with his voluminous Fort Marcy Park comments are another. I have plenty more...

This Chelsea/dog incident happens to be the subject being discussed, so it is, as they say, pertinent.

And your constantly calling people who make comments on any given subject you disagree whiners, is starting to sound really.... whiney.

It happened exactly as I've illustrated. If you have proof of a similar incident that has happened then provide it in the form of Audio/video clip or show transcript. So far Jay Dumbfuck hasn't been able to produce any evidence whatsoever.
That is a different incident. And like I said, I saw it myself on his TV show. He did not show a picture of Millie the dog. He showed a picture of Chelsea with her hair blown in her face. Even America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy The Bigoted Racist does not deny doing it but blames a technician for showing the wrong picture.
You are trying to take advantage of the fact that he was a nothing back then in the pre-Clinton impeachment days, with no audience and no YouTube and no access to transcripts of his TV show available to the general public.

If you can't prove it, then it never happened. But I'll play along. So, tell me when this alleged show was aired and how was Chelsea's picture displayed?
It was aired on his short lived TV Show and a still picture of her was flashed on the TV screen with her long very wavy hair covering her face. There must have also been a screen of some kind for his live audience to see as they howled with laughter immediately after it was flashed on the TV screen.
If you can get me access to complete unedited transcripts of his TV show I will be able to find it. You posted a transcript from another show, but no link to the actual transcripts so others can search through the transcripts. We are expected to believe a CON$ervative is telling the truth when they say there is no other transcript involving Chelsea and a dog, when, having seen it myself, I know he's lying, which is why there is no link to the collection of TV Show transcripts.

can we see a link to that retraction and maybe we could see their apology to Rush?

Oh I'm afraid not, dumbass. A precedent has already been set earlier in the thread.

:lol:

you come up with the actual quote or link ...I don't work for you, lazy ****.

hahaha what dopey lib.

so has another one dipshit...since you can't come up with a link by Lonestars logic that never happened ...thanx for playing:clap2:

I accept your surrender on this one. :lol:

It was aired on his short lived TV Show and a still picture of her was flashed on the TV screen with her long very wavy hair covering her face. There must have also been a screen of some kind for his live audience to see as they howled with laughter immediately after it was flashed on the TV screen.
If you can get me access to complete unedited transcripts of his TV show I will be able to find it. You posted a transcript from another show, but no link to the actual transcripts so others can search through the transcripts. We are expected to believe a CON$ervative is telling the truth when they say there is no other transcript involving Chelsea and a dog, when, having seen it myself, I know he's lying, which is why there is no link to the collection of TV Show transcripts.

For the record I think both you and payperview are liars for claiming you watched Rush's television show. That fact that you and payperview are not conservatives I find it highly unlikely either of you would tune in on a Friday to watch a conservative talk show, especially Rush's show of whom you both seem to despise. The partial transcript I posted was the only show where he discussed the whitehouse pets and Chelsea. The only reference that can be found of the scenario you present is the one that Franken wrote about in his book and that was shown to be untrue.

Oh and nice dodge on the questions I posed. I expected as much.

Michael J. Fox incident

On the October 23, 2006 edition of his radio show, Limbaugh imitated on the "DittoCam" (the webcam for website subscribers to see him on the air) the physical symptoms of actor Michael J. Fox, who has Parkinson's disease.[19][20] He said "(Fox) is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."[21]

Rush acting like a big man again by attacking someone with a disease.

Oh I'm afraid not, dumbass. A precedent has already been set earlier in the thread.

hahaha what dopey lib.

so has another one dipshit...since you can't come up with a link by Lonestars logic that never happened ...thanx for playing:clap2:

I accept your surrender on this one. :lol:

Jayboy Canuckstain isn't the smartest lib in the asylum... He hasn't had an original thought since the Clintoon years when he was jealous of the fat intern...

Michael J. Fox incident

On the October 23, 2006 edition of his radio show, Limbaugh imitated on the "DittoCam" (the webcam for website subscribers to see him on the air) the physical symptoms of actor Michael J. Fox, who has Parkinson's disease.[19][20] He said "(Fox) is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act ... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox. Either he didn't take his medication or he's acting."[21]

Rush acting like a big man again by attacking someone with a disease.

During an October 26 edition of his nationally syndicated radio show, Rush Limbaugh "apologize[d]" for being "wrong" in "speculat[ing]" that actor Michael J. Fox either "didn't take his medication or he was acting" in a recent campaign advertisement for Missouri Democratic Senate candidate Claire McCaskill.

The fact is, while Fox acknowledged on Access Hollywood that his tremors were a result of having taken "too much medication," he did not say he had intentionally done so. Indeed, after Limbaugh's remark, Fox appeared on the October 26 edition of the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric and confirmed that the tremors he had experienced during the taping of the ad occurred because it is difficult to "calculate" the correct dosage of medication and, "ometimes, it kicks in too hard.".

Washington Post got that portion of the story straight from Al Frankens book, which has already been shown to be a lie.

It was reported well before Frankin's book was published in 1996. And I saw it myself, so I know it isn't a lie. I specifically remember the picture he used with her long wavy hair covering her face. Here's a link from June 1995.

Lyin' Bully | Mother Jones

It was also reported in The Arizona Republic on 10/17/93 and referenced in 1994.

The Way Things Aren't

Columnist Molly Ivins reported (Arizona Republic 10/17/93) this incident from Limbaugh's TV show--"Here is a Limbaugh joke: Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is a White House dog?" And he puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton. Chelsea Clinton is 13 years old.

pigboy-fightin-dittoheads.jpg

House, in your absolutely useless opinion was Michael J. Fox just acting or is Rush about as much of a Dr. as you are?

For the record I think both you and payperview are liars for claiming you watched Rush's television show. That fact that you and payperview are not conservatives I find it highly unlikely either of you would tune in on a Friday to watch a conservative talk show, especially Rush's show of whom you both seem to despise. The partial transcript I posted was the only show where he discussed the whitehouse pets and Chelsea. The only reference that can be found of the scenario you present is the one that Franken wrote about in his book and that was shown to be untrue.

Oh and nice dodge on the questions I posed. I expected as much.
This is typical of the slurping dittohead Lonestar Logic. Call people liars when they refute the evidence. Time and again. I've even seen you respond to actual clips of Fox News shows and say "how do we know that isn't faked" (paraphrased). Jaw-droppingly stupid.

You refuse any evidence which upsets your pretzel logic applecart.

For your information, I have been listening to Limbaugh on the radio since the first day he was syndicated. I watched his short-lived TV show.
I have logged thousands and thousands of hours listening to Rush (and Hannity, before he was even syndicated) and Beck, way back in the early 2000's. (He was funny then too) -- I have made it a practice of mine to "know they enemy" and Rush has been there to display his methods and madness for a long time now. I'm listening.

I have found to understand the other side, I need to do that. It arms me for debate when I take the time to hear the conservative perspective, which I why I have always been drawn to right wing outlets.

On occasion, I even temper my criticism upon hearing a well deduced argument.

I know it seems incomprehensible for you, a gold-star dittohead, to understand some folks like to hear all sides and will go out of their way to seek the voices from opposing ideologies, but in the real world, LL, it happens.

Dittohead world, not so much.

Now, I've commented Rush did apologize for his nasty attack on Chelsea, and for that I credit Rush.

You seem to keep insisting it didn't happen, to which I say: then why did he apologize?

It was reported well before Frankin's book was published in 1996. And I saw it myself, so I know it isn't a lie. I specifically remember the picture he used with her long wavy hair covering her face. Here's a link from June 1995.

Lyin' Bully | Mother Jones

It was also reported in The Arizona Republic on 10/17/93 and referenced in 1994.

The Way Things Aren't

Columnist Molly Ivins reported (Arizona Republic 10/17/93) this incident from Limbaugh's TV show--"Here is a Limbaugh joke: Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is a White House dog?" And he puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton. Chelsea Clinton is 13 years old.

Everyone of those claims come straight out of Al Frankens book. From "The Way Things Aren't" "Columnist Molly Ivins reported (Arizona Republic 10/17/93) this incident from Limbaugh's TV show--"Here is a Limbaugh joke: Everyone knows the Clintons have a cat. Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is a White House dog?" And he puts up a picture of Chelsea Clinton. Chelsea Clinton is 13 years old."

Molly Irvings reported this incident, I guess that makes it true. :cuckoo:

How many times do I have to tell you tha tit never happened? Franken and his late friend Molly Ivins were lying about Rush Limbaugh in the early nineties. Rush always ignored them. So, no doubt knowing Rush would pay no attention, they weaved this whopper, based loosely on an actual event, and repeated it countless times until it became ingrained in cultural folklore. It was so ingrained that when the internet took off and LexisNexis came around, no one bothered to fact check it.

Forum List

Back