The Rush Limbaugh media lynch mob

Remember how bad the media treated him when he was caught doing all those drugs? Bad media, bad media.

I find Molly Ivans far more believable than Sean.

Lyin' Bully | Mother Jones

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, "Did you know there's a White House dog?" Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time and as far as I know had never done any harm to anyone.

When viewers objected, he claimed, in typical Limbaugh fashion, that the gag was an accident and that without his permission some technician had put up the picture of Chelsea--which I found as disgusting as his original attempt at humor.

"Whats wrong they don't teach you canadians fiucks reading comprehension?!?"

uh, I guess not...... what is a fiuck?

[SIZE=+1]Quotes[/SIZE]
"This is not about the NFL, it’s not about the St. Louis Rams, it’s not about me. This is about the ongoing effort by the left in this country to destroy conservatism, to prevent the mainstreaming of anyone who is prominent as a conservative. Therefore, this is about the future of America and what kind of country we’re going to have."
-- Pigboy, whining because his buy-out team dropped him,

"Of course, what Limbaugh is really saying is that it’s all about him and he takes no responsibility for his racist-laced comments of the last many years. For Limbaugh, it’s all the fault of the media. It’s all the fault of liberals. Yawn. Only an egotist of the proportions of a Limbaugh would dare say that his rejection by the NFL is really about the future of the United States, but any day that Limbaugh fails is a good day for the United States of America."
-- Mario Piperni, Link
I feel so sorry for Pigboy, that's twice now he's been rejected by the NFL for being a racist pig.

Fact - On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

now go wash the sand out of your itchy, twitchy vagina.

Prove it!! Provide an audio or video clip or even a show transcript. But you're not going to be able to and you want to know why? Because it never fucking happened you stupid canadian fuck!!!

This is what happened.

Partial transcript of Rush' show:

Copyright 1992 Multimedia Entertainment, Inc.
RUSH LIMBAUGH
SHOW: RUSH LIMBAUGH (9:00 PM ET)
November 6, 1992, Friday 11:15 AM

LIMBAUGH: Thank you. This show's era of dominant influence is just beginning. We are now the sole voice of sanity, the sole voice of reason. We are the sole voice of opposition on all television. This is the only place you can tune to to get the truth of the opposition of the one-party dictatorial government that now will soon run America. Oh, I mean, we are only beginning to enjoy dominance and prosperity. Most of these things on the in-out list are not even funny, but a couple of them--one of them in particular is.

David Hinckley of--of the New York Daily News wrote this, and what he has--he's got--it's very strange. He says, In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.' Could--could we see the cute kid? Let's take a look at--see who is the cute kid in the White House.

(A picture is shown of Millie the dog)

LIMBAUGH: (Voiceover) No, no, no. That's not the kid.

(Picture shown of Chelsea Clinton)

LIMBAUGH: (Voiceover) That's--that's the kid. We're trying to...
That is not the incident in question.

I remember seeing his Sox the cat, White House dog "joke" comparing Chelsea to a dog on his TV show, and I remember the picture of Chelsea he used. Her hair was long and very wavy and the wind had blown it in front of her face covering most of her face resembling a Komondor. His audience got quite a laugh from it.

So there is no denying that it happened and the fact that there is no video from that pre YouTube era just goes to show how easy it is for CON$ to deny events from that period of time.

It happened exactly as I've illustrated. If you have proof of a similar incident that has happened then provide it in the form of Audio/video clip or show transcript. So far Jay Dumbfuck hasn't been able to produce any evidence whatsoever.

Oh wow I made a typo and the dumbfuck from Canada is too stupid to figure it out. Thank you for proving me correct... yet again.

The owners' meeting voted against SlushbinLimbot because of his controversiality, nothing else.

Let's move on.

Well since the paper that originally ran the lie that you quoted (without a link) earlier, has retracted their story, you should apologize to the board for being such a lying little punk.

You should, but you won't. :lol:

They retracted it because they couldn't source it. :lol:

You libs are so easily duped. :lol:

The owners' meeting voted against SlushbinLimbot because of his controversiality, nothing else.

Let's move on.

Bullshit!

The owners approached Rush in the first place, so they knew how controversial he was right from the start.

It was only when the liberal smear machine kicked it up a notch and made up that bullshit racial comment, that the owners backed out.

Try again lib. :eusa_whistle:

Well since the paper that originally ran the lie that you quoted (without a link) earlier, has retracted their story, you should apologize to the board for being such a lying little punk.

can we see a link to that retraction and maybe we could see their apology to Rush?

pigboy-calls-football.gif

Subject:[SIZE=+1] NFL to Rush: Take a walk [/SIZE] Link

Prove it!! Provide an audio or video clip or even a show transcript. But you're not going to be able to and you want to know why? Because it never fucking happened you stupid canadian fuck!!!

This is what happened.

Partial transcript of Rush' show:

Copyright 1992 Multimedia Entertainment, Inc.
RUSH LIMBAUGH
SHOW: RUSH LIMBAUGH (9:00 PM ET)
November 6, 1992, Friday 11:15 AM

LIMBAUGH: Thank you. This show's era of dominant influence is just beginning. We are now the sole voice of sanity, the sole voice of reason. We are the sole voice of opposition on all television. This is the only place you can tune to to get the truth of the opposition of the one-party dictatorial government that now will soon run America. Oh, I mean, we are only beginning to enjoy dominance and prosperity. Most of these things on the in-out list are not even funny, but a couple of them--one of them in particular is.

David Hinckley of--of the New York Daily News wrote this, and what he has--he's got--it's very strange. He says, In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.' Could--could we see the cute kid? Let's take a look at--see who is the cute kid in the White House.

(A picture is shown of Millie the dog)

LIMBAUGH: (Voiceover) No, no, no. That's not the kid.

(Picture shown of Chelsea Clinton)

LIMBAUGH: (Voiceover) That's--that's the kid. We're trying to...
That is not the incident in question.

I remember seeing his Sox the cat, White House dog "joke" comparing Chelsea to a dog on his TV show, and I remember the picture of Chelsea he used. Her hair was long and very wavy and the wind had blown it in front of her face covering most of her face resembling a Komondor. His audience got quite a laugh from it.

So there is no denying that it happened and the fact that there is no video from that pre YouTube era just goes to show how easy it is for CON$ to deny events from that period of time.

It happened exactly as I've illustrated. If you have proof of a similar incident that has happened then provide it in the form of Audio/video clip or show transcript. So far Jay Dumbfuck hasn't been able to produce any evidence whatsoever.
That is a different incident. And like I said, I saw it myself on his TV show. He did not show a picture of Millie the dog. He showed a picture of Chelsea with her hair blown in her face. Even America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy The Bigoted Racist does not deny doing it but blames a technician for showing the wrong picture.
You are trying to take advantage of the fact that he was a nothing back then in the pre-Clinton impeachment days, with no audience and no YouTube and no access to transcripts of his TV show available to the general public.

Oh wow I made a typo and the dumbfuck from Canada is too stupid to figure it out. Thank you for proving me correct... yet again.

also in Canada we capatalize nationalities.:lol:

more Lonestar Logic!

I'm well aware of that fact, but it was done that way to show my lack of respect for you dumbfuck canadians. Especially those that stick their noses in our business. You should keep your ass and your opinions north of the border. Lest you continually show the world how utterly stupid you are.

can we see a link to that retraction and maybe we could see their apology to Rush?

Oh I'm afraid not, dumbass. A precedent has already been set earlier in the thread.

:lol:

you come up with the actual quote or link ...I don't work for you, lazy ****.

hahaha what dopey lib.

Oh I'm afraid not, dumbass. A precedent has already been set earlier in the thread.

:lol:

you come up with the actual quote or link ...I don't work for you, lazy ****.

hahaha what dopey lib.

so has another one dipshit...since you can't come up with a link by Lonestars logic that never happened ...thanx for playing:clap2:

Forum List

Back