The Rush Limbaugh media lynch mob

it takes a big man to go after a 13 year old girl....just the kind of man that turns Lonestar on

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

Remind us what " Senator " Al Franken said about Chelsea ?

Oh wait, that was just "satire" ....... :eusa_whistle:

you come up with the actual quote or link ...I don't work for you, lazy ****.

the GOP chairman apologizing to "private citizen" Rush -

GOP chairman apologizes for Limbaugh remarks
The Associated Press - ‎3-3-09
WASHINGTON (AP) — Two days after calling Rush Limbaugh a mere "entertainer" with an "incendiary" talk show, Republican National Committee chairman Michael

AfricanElephants_2-Fighting.jpg

Gingrey apologizes for Limbaugh criticismCNN Political Ticker - 1-29-09
(CNN) – Republican Rep. Phil Gingrey of Georgia apologized Wednesday for criticizing conservative hosts Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, assuring his...

it takes a big man to go after a 13 year old girl....just the kind of man that turns Lonestar on

On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

The same way that, say, Letterman did to Palin's 14 yr old daughter?

Does Letterman have Democrats coming to his rescue?, does Letterman speak at Democrat functions?, Do Democrats apologize to Letterman publically?, Did Rush Apologize like Letterman did and explain himself? - nice try to deflect what Rush has to say.... right out of the GOP playbook.

It's rhetorical cockgobbler ( that means your dumbass already knows ) ...

But while were getting all friendly and stuff, here's a link that contradicts this lie from you and Stuart Smalley .....

Lying Liar » Blog Archive » Franken’s Rush/Chelsea lie

But while were getting all friendly and stuff, here's a link that contradicts this lie from you and Stuart Smalley .....

I didn't bring Franken into this you did.....and I'm sure they put a Chelsea picture up by mistake just as Rush was talking about the Whitehouse dog ....just like Fox news "mistakenly" puts D's by Republicans who get caught in sex scandals.....

This was a very famous incident. On Rush’s TV show in 1993, shortly after Clinton took office and years before Buddy joined the First Family, the show put up a picture of Socks, the cat. “Did you know that the Clintons not only have a White House cat,” Rush said coyly, “but they also have a White House dog?” Then, on screen came a picture of a thirteen-year-old Chelsea.

Sean was ready for that one. “That was a mistake. A technician accidentally put up the wrong picture.”

“Really? Okay, then tell me, what was the joke? ‘The Clintons not only have a White House cat’–picture of Socks–’they also have a White House dog.’ What’s the joke? What picture was supposed to come up?”

Alan Colmes was standing nearby. “You know, he’s got a point, Sean. There’s no joke without the picture of Chelsea.”

But Sean would have none of it. “It was a mistake! A technician put up the wrong picture. That’s what Rush said. And I believe Rush.”

wow! - Hannity believes Rush and his technician accidently put a picture of Chelsea Clinton up instead of a dog.... so everybody else should!

Last edited:

I didn't bring Franken into this you did.....and I'm sure they put a Chelsea picture up by mistake just as Rush was talking about the Whitehouse dog ....just like Fox news "mistakenly" puts D's by Republicans who get caught in sex scandals.....

You know it's a lie about Limbaugh, but you bastardize him by posting that he " picks on 13 year old girls " , shocker ....... :lol:

Fact - On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

now go wash the sand out of your itchy, twitchy vagina.

Read the link you stupid fuck and educate yourself!! Unless you're happy being the ignorant fuck that you are.

Fact - On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

now go wash the sand out of your itchy, twitchy vagina.

Prove it!! Provide an audio or video clip or even a show transcript. But you're not going to be able to and you want to know why? Because it never fucking happened you stupid canadian fuck!!!

This is what happened.

Partial transcript of Rush' show:

Copyright 1992 Multimedia Entertainment, Inc.
RUSH LIMBAUGH
SHOW: RUSH LIMBAUGH (9:00 PM ET)
November 6, 1992, Friday 11:15 AM

LIMBAUGH: Thank you. This show's era of dominant influence is just beginning. We are now the sole voice of sanity, the sole voice of reason. We are the sole voice of opposition on all television. This is the only place you can tune to to get the truth of the opposition of the one-party dictatorial government that now will soon run America. Oh, I mean, we are only beginning to enjoy dominance and prosperity. Most of these things on the in-out list are not even funny, but a couple of them--one of them in particular is.

David Hinckley of--of the New York Daily News wrote this, and what he has--he's got--it's very strange. He says, In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.' Could--could we see the cute kid? Let's take a look at--see who is the cute kid in the White House.

(A picture is shown of Millie the dog)

LIMBAUGH: (Voiceover) No, no, no. That's not the kid.

(Picture shown of Chelsea Clinton)

LIMBAUGH: (Voiceover) That's--that's the kid. We're trying to...

Fact: On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

Lonestar, can you prove this is not a fact?

Fact: On his TV show, early in the Clinton administration, Limbaugh put up a picture of Socks, the White House cat, and asked, 'Did you know there's a White House dog?' Then he put up a picture of Chelsea Clinton, who was 13 years old at the time.

Lonestar, can you prove this is not a fact?

The burden of proof is on you dumbass. You made the claim now provide evidence to support it i.e. video/audio clip or show transcript. Oh and just in case your stupid canadian ass didn't know this, you can't prove a negative.

Question: if Rush didn't do that why hasn't he sued Franken and countless others?

Don't waste time on Canadians. Just give 'em a joint and another shitty Candian beer and send them on their way. Maybe they can figure new ways to blame it all on the Quebecians.

if Rush didn't do that why hasn't he sued Franken and countless others?

I can't answer for Rush. Fact is it never happened, the fact that you give any creedence at all to Franken shows you possess little to no intelligence which is on par with most canadian trolls.

Forum List

Back