The Rush Limbaugh media lynch mob

So only idiots like you are allowed to make fun of people? Can you say hypocrite?

there is a difference between making fun of idiot posters here like yourself and poking fun at people who have diseases solely for the crime of having a disease......but a dumbshit like you just won't ever get that.

Oh and you never attacked anyone with a disease? I recall you attack Beck frequently, and he suffers from a disease. But I suppose in your leftwing idiocy, that's different.

I don't attack Beck for having a disease and then trying to help others with that disease....I attack Beck for being the lame crybaby media whore he is and if you can't find a post where I attack him for having a disease and trying to help others who suffer from that same disease then it just didn't happen ( according to you )....... good luck!

pigboy-football-NFL.jpg

"Obama unveils a new medical marijuana
policy today, which, I'm thankful for because
we'll need to be stoned to live through the
next three-and-a-half years."
-- Pigboy, who knows about getting stoned,

I'll provide the full transcript of the Nov. 6th 1992 show. You provide the same for the show of which you speak. The one that fails.....fails.
I've already said that is not the show I'm talking about.

You claim no other transcript mentions Chelsea or the WH dog, therefore you must provide transcripts from ALL his TV shows to support your claim. I have already said I have no access to any transcripts. I have said I have my very accurate memory, so the burden is on you to provide access to ALL transcripts. I will do the work of searching through the transcripts you provide, but you are the one claiming to know what is in every transcript, not me. I am only claiming to remember the picture with Chelsea's hair covering her face as the WH dog.

I can't provide a transcript that doesn't exist. You claim the event took place, the burden of proof is on you.

You haven't even produced the photo of Chelsea of which you speak. You know the one with hair covering her face.
There you go again, playing dumb to create a straw man.

I asked for access to ALL his TV transcripts so I can confirm for myself that no such transcripts exists, as YOU claim. For you to make that claim you MUST have access to ALL his transcripts, or you are just making that claim up because it is what you want to emotionally and religiously BELIEVE.

there is a difference between making fun of idiot posters here like yourself and poking fun at people who have diseases solely for the crime of having a disease......but a dumbshit like you just won't ever get that.

Oh and you never attacked anyone with a disease? I recall you attack Beck frequently, and he suffers from a disease. But I suppose in your leftwing idiocy, that's different.

I don't attack Beck for having a disease and then trying to help others with that disease....I attack Beck for being the lame crybaby media whore he is and if you can't find a post where I attack him for having a disease and trying to help others who suffer from that same disease then it just didn't happen ( according to you )....... good luck!

You're good at making shit up, but that's all your good for. First I did say "you attack Beck frequently, and he suffers from a disease". I did not say you " attack him for having a disease and trying to help others who suffer from that same disease".

You should try honesty out for once. Fact is you do attack Beck, by your own admission, and another fact is Beck does suffer from a disease. Therefore everything I stated was truthful.

I recall you attack Beck frequently, and he suffers from a disease.

I've already said that is not the show I'm talking about.

You claim no other transcript mentions Chelsea or the WH dog, therefore you must provide transcripts from ALL his TV shows to support your claim. I have already said I have no access to any transcripts. I have said I have my very accurate memory, so the burden is on you to provide access to ALL transcripts. I will do the work of searching through the transcripts you provide, but you are the one claiming to know what is in every transcript, not me. I am only claiming to remember the picture with Chelsea's hair covering her face as the WH dog.

I can't provide a transcript that doesn't exist. You claim the event took place, the burden of proof is on you.

You haven't even produced the photo of Chelsea of which you speak. You know the one with hair covering her face.

I asked for access to ALL his TV transcripts so I can confirm for myself that no such transcripts exists, as YOU claim. For you to make that claim you MUST have access to ALL his transcripts, or you are just making that claim up because it is what you want to emotionally and religiously BELIEVE.

Are you really this stupid? All I ask you to provide was the transcript to the show you claimed to have seen. In return I was going to provide the transcript of the Nov. 6, 1992 show. And I'm still waiting for Rush to respond back to me on that very subject.

You're good at making shit up, but that's all your good for. First I did say "you attack Beck frequently, and he suffers from a disease". I did not say you " attack him for having a disease and trying to help others who suffer from that same disease".

You should try honesty out for once. Fact is you do attack Beck, by your own admission, and another fact is Beck does suffer from a disease. Therefore everything I stated was truthful.

:clap2: way to talk yourslef into the irrelevant.

Are you really this stupid? All I ask you to provide was the transcript to the show you claimed to have seen. In return I was going to provide the transcript of the Nov. 6, 1992 show. And I'm still waiting for Rush to respond back to me on that very subject.
You are not as dumb as you pretend to be. You said no such transcript exists, therefore you must have access to ALL his TV transcripts to honestly make such a claim. I have said I do not have access to any of his TV transcripts and asked you to provide me the same access you have. Either you won't provide it because you don't have and only hope it doesn't exise, or you know it does exist and you don't want me to find it.

Remember LimpBoy habitually denies what he does and is quite proud of his lying denials.

July 30, 2008
RUSH: Many things happened over the course of these years, one of the things, the Animal Rights Update. We were told by whoever wrote the song Born Free that we were denied permission to use it in that fashion. Andy Williams who portrayed the song vocally, said he was cool with it, he would love it, he loved the airplay, but they didn't like us putting bombs and explosions and gunfire in the Animal Rights Update, so we had to stop it. That was one of the sad things that happened as this program became more and more successful and got larger and larger and larger, is that a number of people who were not politically sympathetic to this program decided to assert their rights and deny us the ability to use certain musical things. Others didn't, but that's why the Animal Rights Update, as you heard it there, we sneak one in now and then, and then we deny it if anybody says and we did it.
END TRANSCRIPT

:clap2: way to talk yourslef into the irrelevant.

You should look up the definition of irrelevant then show me what part of my post was unrelated to the matter being discussed.

You are not as dumb as you pretend to be. You said no such transcript exists, therefore you must have access to ALL his TV transcripts to honestly make such a claim. I have said I do not have access to any of his TV transcripts and asked you to provide me the same access you have. Either you won't provide it because you don't have and only hope it doesn't exise, or you know it does exist and you don't want me to find it.

Remember LimpBoy habitually denies what he does and is quite proud of his lying denials.

July 30, 2008
RUSH: Many things happened over the course of these years, one of the things, the Animal Rights Update. We were told by whoever wrote the song Born Free that we were denied permission to use it in that fashion. Andy Williams who portrayed the song vocally, said he was cool with it, he would love it, he loved the airplay, but they didn't like us putting bombs and explosions and gunfire in the Animal Rights Update, so we had to stop it. That was one of the sad things that happened as this program became more and more successful and got larger and larger and larger, is that a number of people who were not politically sympathetic to this program decided to assert their rights and deny us the ability to use certain musical things. Others didn't, but that's why the Animal Rights Update, as you heard it there, we sneak one in now and then, and then we deny it if anybody says and we did it.
END TRANSCRIPT

The only incident that I know of involving Chelsea and any whitehouse pet happened on the Nov. 6, 1992 show. And it didn't happen the way you, Franken or Ivins described it. Now you say it did happen then the burden of proof is on you. I claimed that, that show was the only show in which that subject was focused on and you want me to offer every transcript from every show from '92 to '96 as proof. It ain't gonna happen. So I'll rephrase my position, I do not believe that such a show exist. I believe there was only one show where that subject was brought up and it was the Nov. 6, 1992 show.

"For years, Limbaugh and his buddies have claimed that private organizations should get to exclude anyone they want for any reason they like. (Mostly skin color) And, of course, that the free market takes care of weeding out bad ideas/money losers. Well, this private club decided to exclude him, correctly concluding that his blatant racism would destroy their profits. Hoisted by your own petard much?"
-- shortstop, Link

July 30, 2008
END TRANSCRIPT

The only incident that I know of involving Chelsea and any whitehouse pet happened on the Nov. 6, 1992 show. And it didn't happen the way you, Franken or Ivins described it. Now you say it did happen then the burden of proof is on you. I claimed that, that show was the only show in which that subject was focused on and you want me to offer every transcript from every show from '92 to '96 as proof. It ain't gonna happen. So I'll rephrase my position, I do not believe that such a show exist. I believe there was only one show where that subject was brought up and it was the Nov. 6, 1992 show.
Exactly, your claim requires you have access to every show and you checked them all to know that was the ONLY one. So give me the same access you have if you have nothing to hide!!!! Having seen the show myself, I know you don't KNOW everything and are only parroting GOP-Run hate media because it is what you WANT to BELIEVE.

Nice guy that I am, I'll settle for just the shows from 1993 and 1994.

"How can I trick the media into dumping on Obama? Well, as you well know,
I can play the media like a Stradivarius, and it's all based on one simple reality: the arrogant SOBs refuse to listen to this program."

-- Rush, making about as much sense as usual.

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay, I will accede to this. I'm being bombarded, as I have been all morning. I've been bombarded with requests to play audio from The O'Reilly Factor on Friday night. It was hosted by Juan Williams and his guest was the Hutch, my good friend the Reverend Ken Hutcherson of Seattle and the Antioch Bible Church. We're trying to move on here but the Hutch deserves to be heard here. He is a good friend. He was asked a question by Juan Williams: "If you're a black man, you stand up and say something that's not politically correct, you defend a Rush Limbaugh, you're his friend, you see what they did to me, you must know what they'll do to you."

HUTCHERSON: This is extremely personal to me. You see, to you, Juan, this is a news story -- a big news story -- and to the young lady that's from LA, you know, this is a news story. This is more than a news story. See, Rush and I are friends, close friends. And when you talk about being close friends, I don't see Rush as a white man. He's my friend. I don't see him as a talk show host, a very famous talk show host. He's a very close friend. That overrides my political views and everything. So this attack is about a friend of mine who is being lied upon.

RUSH: And then they had this exchange about what happens to you when you defend somebody like me.

WILLIAMS: We are made out to be less than faithful to all that's happened to black people in America and honest in our criticism. We're made out to be house slaves.

HUTCHERSON: What Warren Ballentine said to you was one of the most racist statements that you could get. The man just flat-out called you a house Negro and I don't know if white America understands the derogatory statement that that was, and we should not be able to put up with that kind of rhetoric from the other side who call themselves tolerant. We are conservatives. I'm a Christian. I'm a pastor. I lead a very large church. And what they are doing to Rush isn't about just Rush. This is about attacking conservative values in America and I'm not going to put up with it.

WILLIAMS: I find this so unbelievable, as someone who sees himself on the liberal side, that the minute that you disagree, you get put down.

RUSH: Juan Williams and Ken Hutcherson on The O'Reilly Factor Friday night on the Fox News Channel. My thanks to both of them.

END TRANSCRIPT

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back