The ruble 🐷 🇷🇺 is now at its lowest value in history . 87.5 rubles to USD today compared to 85 rubles to USD on Monday.

ps
Hindus and Commie hans DONT PAY THE REAL CASH , THEY PAY MONOPOLY DOLLARS instead

"Everything is going according to plan." Saddam Putsein
That's part of the reason why I am saying that Russia is dead....it just is a zombie nation at this point waiting for the complete collapse. And it's coming. It's already fallen with the currency devaluation. And while they screw around with trying to issue a new currency (which they have NEVER been good at because of lying, defrauding, and stealing being their norm....they had to issue 3 different ones last time they needed to) The entire nation went broke.

The last time this happened only those in the extreme rural areas survived albeit extremely starkly. Those in the cities were shooting and killing each other over butter, vodka, cheese, and potatoes. (Russia actually has a huge dairy industry that usually doesn't get exported)

But the countryside has been abandoned in Russia due to lacking maintained infrastructure. So people have migrated to the cities for things like water, soap, electricity, and medicines.

So....Russia is a zombie....no life and not capable of coming back because of the nationalizing of their export industries. The proliferation of Russian nuclear weapons is coming next. It is their only product left that they can sell.

.it just is a zombie nation at this point waiting for the complete collapse
great post, its dead already (since 1917) ran as a Zomby on GULAG/Marxism first , than on our cash (oil - gas) , But this story is over , its time to close the juchi project forever

That's part of the reason why I am saying that Russia is dead....it just is a zombie nation at this point waiting for the complete collapse. And it's coming. It's already fallen with the currency devaluation. And while they screw around with trying to issue a new currency (which they have NEVER been good at because of lying, defrauding, and stealing being their norm....they had to issue 3 different ones last time they needed to) The entire nation went broke.

The last time this happened only those in the extreme rural areas survived albeit extremely starkly. Those in the cities were shooting and killing each other over butter, vodka, cheese, and potatoes. (Russia actually has a huge dairy industry that usually doesn't get exported)

But the countryside has been abandoned in Russia due to lacking maintained infrastructure. So people have migrated to the cities for things like water, soap, electricity, and medicines.

So....Russia is a zombie....no life and not capable of coming back because of the nationalizing of their export industries. The proliferation of Russian nuclear weapons is coming next. It is their only product left that they can sell.
as I expected :

1991, VODKA WAR IN USSR´S EMPIRE :icon_lol:

The Ruble isn't declining. It's moving down to a more advantageous position. :icon_lol:

Disastrous day and night for the Kyiv Nazis Western Lyiv bombarded with out of city warehouses and land fill sites as prime targets . Now the Kyiv gypsy army has nothing left — ammunition and ordnance blown away . The third army in tatters right now ..

I almost got confused for a second....then I seen that you were using the Euro instead of the Dollar.
(I once played heavily with the Forex).

There's another way to measure a currency vx other currencies that is similar to What I called a RMS. (Root means squared)

But basically it measures the value of the other currencies against a target currency and watches for movement against a larger number of them. And if you catch the movement correctly then you can make a LOT of money in the trading of currencies.
But like most situations you never want to catch or hold a falling knife.

BRICS is not even close to having a collective currency despite Putin's best wishes. Brazil and CCP refuse to give up their controls and Russia just wants their money to be given to him....as if they are that stupid.
Good.

I almost got confused for a second....then I seen that you were using the Euro instead of the Dollar.

There's another way to measure a currency vx other currencies that is similar to What I called a RMS. (Root means squared)

But basically it measures the value of the other currencies against a target currency and watches for movement against a larger number of them. And if you catch the movement correctly then you can make a LOT of money in the trading of currencies.

BRICS is not even close to having a collective currency despite Putin's best wishes. Brazil and CCP refuse to give up their controls and Russia just wants their money to be given to him....as if they are that stupid.

the horde now has 1 year to exist. That's when the gold reserves run out and the country balkanizes (breaks apart).​

The Fall of the horde 🇷🇺 🐐 Starts with the Fall of Economy​

sounds more and more like 1991N1

Forum List

Back