The ruble 🐷 🇷🇺 is now at its lowest value in history . 87.5 rubles to USD today compared to 85 rubles to USD on Monday.

I almost got confused for a second....then I seen that you were using the Euro instead of the Dollar.
(I once played heavily with the Forex).

There's another way to measure a currency vx other currencies that is similar to What I called a RMS. (Root means squared)

But basically it measures the value of the other currencies against a target currency and watches for movement against a larger number of them. And if you catch the movement correctly then you can make a LOT of money in the trading of currencies.
But like most situations you never want to catch or hold a falling knife.

BRICS is not even close to having a collective currency despite Putin's best wishes. Brazil and CCP refuse to give up their controls and Russia just wants their money to be given to him....as if they are that stupid.

The rouble is worth less than a US cent , UK penny, and even one euro cent:boohoo:, where are all the trolls 🇷🇺 now ?

That's part of the reason why I am saying that Russia is dead....it just is a zombie nation at this point waiting for the complete collapse. And it's coming. It's already fallen with the currency devaluation. And while they screw around with trying to issue a new currency (which they have NEVER been good at because of lying, defrauding, and stealing being their norm....they had to issue 3 different ones last time they needed to) The entire nation went broke.

The last time this happened only those in the extreme rural areas survived albeit extremely starkly. Those in the cities were shooting and killing each other over butter, vodka, cheese, and potatoes. (Russia actually has a huge dairy industry that usually doesn't get exported)

But the countryside has been abandoned in Russia due to lacking maintained infrastructure. So people have migrated to the cities for things like water, soap, electricity, and medicines.

So....Russia is a zombie....no life and not capable of coming back because of the nationalizing of their export industries. The proliferation of Russian nuclear weapons is coming next. It is their only product left that they can sell.

Moron WinkleTitty has no inkling why ---- the lower the value of the ruble , the greater Russias overall strength. How is this simple fact possible , Moron Winkle ? You have asolutely no idea of this simple Economic fact which is imposssible to deny . Absolute Moron . Come on , tell us why I am 100% right and that you are a Moron .Clueless .

The Ruble has lost over 44% of its value in the past year...

However it's lost only 26% in the past 5 years.
The manipulation of its value is apparent and obvious that Putin has been trying to support its value. And with the subsidies of groceries most Russians don't feel the pinch yet....and I say "yet" because when they go back to the war chest to get more money for subsidies or to prop up the Ruble the gold sellers are going to say "nyet".

Meaning that the significant action of the Ruble is coming. It's had its stay of execution...but it is going to die very soon.

The Ruble has lost over 44% of its value in the past year...

However it's lost only 26% in the past 5 years.
The manipulation of its value is apparent and obvious that Putin has been trying to support its value. And with the subsidies of groceries most Russians don't feel the pinch yet....and I say "yet" because when they go back to the war chest to get more money for subsidies or to prop up the Ruble the gold sellers are going to say "nyet".

Meaning that the significant action of the Ruble is coming. It's had its stay of execution...but it is going to die very soon.
The Moscow 🇷🇺 war chest is empty. They’re run out of foreign exchange and through selling at a massive discount, their income from ghost exports of fossil fuels is not keeping pace with how quickly Moscow are burning through the income.

F1dhGYhWAAAPJ6j

That's part of the reason why I am saying that Russia is dead....it just is a zombie nation at this point waiting for the complete collapse. And it's coming. It's already fallen with the currency devaluation. And while they screw around with trying to issue a new currency (which they have NEVER been good at because of lying, defrauding, and stealing being their norm....they had to issue 3 different ones last time they needed to) The entire nation went broke.

The last time this happened only those in the extreme rural areas survived albeit extremely starkly. Those in the cities were shooting and killing each other over butter, vodka, cheese, and potatoes. (Russia actually has a huge dairy industry that usually doesn't get exported)

But the countryside has been abandoned in Russia due to lacking maintained infrastructure. So people have migrated to the cities for things like water, soap, electricity, and medicines.

So....Russia is a zombie....no life and not capable of coming back because of the nationalizing of their export industries. The proliferation of Russian nuclear weapons is coming next. It is their only product left that they can sell.

Everything going to the plane.
But there's a nuance: it's our plan. :thup:

Not with China's and India's support.
There is no support from China or India; they are just buying heavily discounted oil from Russia. Now Iran has started to turn against Russia, stating that Ukraine's territorial integrity must be restored and siding with Japan's demand for the Kuril Islands. Russia is completely alone.

The Troll Morons , Winkle , Toomuchbooze and JohnVD have overlooked that Russia is the only major country that is self sufficient . They never need to import . But every time the ruble drops in value , their export competitiveness grows which means entering new markets is easier . And increasing share in existing markets is facilitated . But the three Trolls are clueless when it comes to basics . The three Clowns .

Forum List

Back