The Royals Are Kicking Ass

I'm so proud of that team for stickin' it to the Yankees and the Red Sox and the rest of the punk-ass bullies on the MLB playground.

I used to be a Royals fan when I was a kid.

It seems like this just might be their year again.

God bless 'em.

I hope the Royals win it all!

That fanbase deserves it :thup:
yeah you aint kidding.as a long time royals fan myself who has fond memories of them from the 70's and 80's when they were good,its a refreshing change to see them make it this far.

I never saw them going this far before the season began.hell i was just hoping for another winning season they have been so horrible for so many years.anything after that was just icing on the cake.

I'm so proud of that team for stickin' it to the Yankees and the Red Sox and the rest of the punk-ass bullies on the MLB playground.

I used to be a Royals fan when I was a kid.

It seems like this just might be their year again.

God bless 'em.
I wont be one bit at all surprised if they go to the world series and win the whole thing.they just swept the team with the best record in baseball no less!!! This team reminds me an awful lot of the 1985 world series team.

whats really shocking is how they have won their games.the last month of the season,their hitting totally dissapeared so like everybody else at my workplace did,when they were down 7-3 against the a's in that one game playoff,i turned the tv off.I could not believe it when i tuned in later to see that they won.they won DESPITE ned yost,not because of him.

its amazing how all of a sudden now that the playoffs have come,they are now winning the games with the bats!!!! whoever saw that one coming?:thup:

:biggrin:
It's nice to not ne a national embarrassment for once.... cheers!

I been saying for the past month,people need to start taking this team seriously.that they are a team to be reckoned with.but it all just went through one ear and out the other with everybody here.:rolleyes-41:

shocker Kc Royals could be in the world series this year here is why. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

maybe NOW they will start taking this team seriously and start giving them credit where credit is due.nobody back then took the time to read my OP above on why they were a team to take seriously.had they bothered to do so,they would understand WHY i believed in them.

whats funny is i just might turn out to be a prohet this year.I told chiefs fans here in kc TEN YEARS ago-By the time the chiefs make it to the superbowl you'll be dead.the royals will make it back to the world series before the chiefs ever make it to the superbowl.

the chiefs really are THE KANSAS CITY CLOWNS.:biggrin:

and back then ten years ago,thats when i was referring to the royals as the royal losers.i never imaigined that ten years later my words would come into play and might turn out to be a prophet.:biggrin:

Last edited:
:rolleyes-41:Grampa isnt going to like this post or my previous one but as you can see shart,I love the royals but hate the chiefs-hense why i refer to them as the kansas city clowns.:biggrin: whats really funny is I have been called a traiter my whole life because I always root for whoever the team is that plays the clowns to win each week.:biggrin:

I tell people around here that are in their 30's,they will be dead by the time the chiefs make it to the superbowl,they are the biggest joke of an organization in the NFL.the sad truth is their owner does not care if they ever make it to the superbowl.thats just a bonus if they do.

they have had a long history of beating a good team like they did with the patriots on monday night but then the next week they ALWAYS go out and get beat by a real crappy team like the chokeland faiders.

the ONLY time i ever liked them and cheered them on to win and go to the superbowl was when joe montana was here.He was my favorite quarterback when he was with the 49ers so i had no choice to like the chiefs then when he joined.

I love it that they have not won one playoff game since he was the quarterback,they always go one and done.:biggrin:

Their last chance to get there was in 97,that was a once in a generation thing.they would have gone there if not for marty the moron SHITTENHEIMER.

I could not believe it when he started elvis garabage in that playoff game against the donkeys.had he at least put gannon in the second half they would have not only won that game,they would have won the superbowl that year.they were easily the best team that year when HE was the quarterback..

matter of fact neil smith of the bronocs in later years told all his teammates to take it easy on Grbec and not hurt him and they listened to him cause they wanted no part of rich gannon.:lmao:

so while I always liked the royals while growing up,I never liked the chiefs so the team i did root for was the LA RAMS.and thats because i thought they had the coolest looking uniforms and california is my favorite state.

Had the royals lost and the angels won like expected,I would have cheered the angels on to win the world series.

My friends when they found out that I didnt like the chiefs and the rams were my NFL team i cheered on they would say-oh come on now,you got to root for your home team.

and I would -screw that,i hate the chiefs,Im going to root for the rams.

so when the rams left LA I was bummed out.I never went to a game in saint louis cause I only liked them cause they were called the LA RAMS.i switched to the chargers since they have the same colors and are a california team and everything.but it hasnt been the same.I dont live and die with the chargers like I did with the rams.

however next year the rams are coming back to LA and they will be my favorite team again.:dance:

many people around here dont believe me on that,but if you follow along my thread here,the FACTS "which many of the posters here refuse to look at.:rolleyes-41:" prove it to be true.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
we may just have another rematch of the show me 1985 world series.for those of you not in the know how,missiouri is known as the show me state and thats all you heard back in 85 was the show me world series.

YES!!!! FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!!!!!!

Go Royals! :thup:

while I want the royals to win as much as anyone here,I wouldn't be bummed out if the orioles made it to the series.I was happy they beat the tigers.I hate the tigers.never expected the royals to get this far so just getting this far is more than enough to make me happy. .anything that happens after that is just gravy for me.the orioles winning and moving on i could handle,the tigers i could not.these were the two teams i wanted to see play each other in the championship.

i was so happy when the tigers lost the world series about 5 years ago when they made it there.only time i would ever root for the tigers to go on to the world series is if they were playing the yankees of course.

ALCS game one — ROYALS WIN 8-6!!!

MLB.com Gameday MLB.com Gameday
yeah they win against DESPITE the managing of ned yost not because of him.some things never change in the royals history.they always won the division and advanced to the playoffs to play the yankees in the 70's DESPITE the managing of whitey herzog not because of him.

He always cost them from going to the world series all the time with stupid dumb decisons late in the games.i always said back then-man if the royals would just get rid of whitey herzog they would beat the yankees and go to the world series.sure enough once they finally got rid of him the nex tiem they faced the yankees they swept them and went on to their first world series.:biggrin:

ewing kaufmman wanted to get rid of him after the 76 season cause he cost them the chance to beat the yankees in game five.He brought in a unproven relief pitcher who blew the game for them and kaufmman said to him-you just cost us a chance to go to the world series and we may never get back there again.

he wanted to fire him after that but he couldnt cause they kept winning the division.he had to wait a couple years till when they finished in second place so he could justify his firing.lol.

ned yost is this generations whitey herzog.

YES!!!! FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!!!!!!

Go Royals! :thup:
i want the royals to go to world series as much as anyone here obviously but if they didnt,i would be okay with the orioles going.I was happy they beat the tigers.i hate them where i got nothing against the orioles.

plus i never expected them to get this far so just getting this far makes me happy.anything that happens after that is just gravy.

on that note,I seriously believe the royals are going to win it all DESPITE ned yost.not just agains the orioles but the world series.

this team is extremely confidant.last night was the first time where they ever showed any signs of doubt when they left the bases loaded with no outs but they overcame it and that just shows the perserverence and makeup of this team the confidance they have in themselves. the pressure is on the orioles now the fatc the royals have already have at least a split with them at home cause the royals can wrap it all up at home now and with the crowd behind them,that will put so much more pressure on the o's.

Really proud of these Royals.

They are likely an inspiration to every little man around the globe.

For the time capsule's sake, here's the recap of ALCS game two on Saturday evening:

MLB.com Gameday MLB.com Gameday

GO ROYALS!!!!!!
just wondering,I have to assume you agree with me that the royals made it to the playoffs for three years in the 70's despite the managing of whitey herzog not because of him? every royals fan here in kc knows that so I would imagine you do also?

and that history is repeating itself that they are winning despite ned yost,not because of him?

Forum List

Back