My Ncaa Playoff Picks. Oct 6

Auburn is done, but expect 2 teams from the SEC in the playoffs, after all, we want a real championship game.

The PAC-12 is going to beat its self up, so bad that they won't be in the playoffs. All Michigan St. needs to do is take down Ohio St., and they are back into the discussion of being in the playoffs.

I believe several teams in the PAC-12 would beat Michigan St.

Florida St,, if they lose their QB, they are done. Norte Dame is certainly worthy of being in the discussion at this point.

Two SEC teams? Not, sure at this point.

I doubt we will have more than one undefeated team.

I think MS State is the best team playing this year.

1) FL State
2) MS State
3) Oregon
4) Michigan State

Auburn is done, but expect 2 teams from the SEC in the playoffs, after all, we want a real championship game.

Why would they pick a team that can't win its own conference...I know the sports writers did few times a but they are looking out for their own bottom line. Maybe that is why they took it out of hands of pollsters with their ridiculous rankings.

Why would they pick a team that can't win its own conference...I know the sports writers did few times a but they are looking out for their own bottom line. Maybe that is why they took it out of hands of pollsters with their ridiculous rankings.
Because there is only 1 conference that matters, the best team comes out of the SEC, year in and year out, sure, even a blind squirrel will find a nut from time to time, and some fluke team will beat an SEC team in the title game, but 9 out of 10 times, the second best in the SEC is better than any other so called, conference champion.

Because there is only 1 conference that matters, the best team comes out of the SEC, year in and year out, sure, even a blind squirrel will find a nut from time to time, and some fluke team will beat an SEC team in the title game, but 9 out of 10 times, the second best in the SEC is better than any other so called, conference champion.

2 mediocre Big 12 teams are tearing up the SEC , SEC lost both their BCS bowl games, SEC division champion lost to one of the worst teams in the Big ...Who has the SEC beaten ?

2 mediocre Big 12 teams are tearing up the SEC , SEC lost both their BCS bowl games, SEC division champion lost to one of the worst teams in the Big ...Who has the SEC beaten ?

The SEC seems to be holding its own. Not sure who the "one of the worst teams in the Big..." would be. But a team that Alabama defeated has ended Baylor's run.

Let's hope the panel doesn't follow the polls. Michigan St. Is ahead of Oregon and Oregon destroyed them earlier this year.

Florida St. Is the best out of the ACC, the SEC! Claim what you want about media bias, the NFL seems to like SEC players by a wide margin. More NFL players from the SEC than any other conference.

Top to bottom the Pac-12 is better but top teams, the SEC is tops.

I rank the conferences SEC, PAC-12, ACC, Big-12, Big-10.

I was really shocked that West Virginia beat Baylor. I know Baylor dropped 9 places in every Top 25 list after that, so I wonder if that will shake things up of MS, FSU, and Ole Miss start losing a game here and there.

Let's hope the panel doesn't follow the polls. Michigan St. Is ahead of Oregon and Oregon destroyed them earlier this year.

Florida St. Is the best out of the ACC, the SEC! Claim what you want about media bias, the NFL seems to like SEC players by a wide margin. More NFL players from the SEC than any other conference.

Top to bottom the Pac-12 is better but top teams, the SEC is tops.

I rank the conferences SEC, PAC-12, ACC, Big-12, Big-10.

Do you have a ration reason for the ranking or do you just buy into the hype?

I was really shocked that West Virginia beat Baylor. I know Baylor dropped 9 places in every Top 25 list after that, so I wonder if that will shake things up of MS, FSU, and Ole Miss start losing a game here and there.

The SEC seems to be holding its own. Not sure who the "one of the worst teams in the Big..." would be. But a team that Alabama defeated has ended Baylor's run.

SEC is doing fine, just they play no big games outside the SEC so kinda hard to judge.

SEC is doing fine, just they play no big games outside the SEC so kinda hard to judge.

LSU started the season by beating Wisconsin. Bama opened by beating WVU. Auburn opened with a win over K-State. Georgia opened with Clemson. Ole Miss started their season with a win over Boise State.

Most of the SEC teams have at least one good out-of-conference team on their schedule. But considering the conference schedule, we don't load up too much.

Forum List

Back