The Royals Are Kicking Ass

Royals are unstoppable. World Series here we come. One more game.

Indeed.I said over a month ago if this team made it the playoffs they were a dangerous team to be reckoned with.Nobody took me seriously.

one more win and they are back in the series for the first time in three decades.:dance:

Let's face it, if you aren't cheering for the Royals to win it all you don't have a soul.

Let's face it, if you aren't cheering for the Royals to win it all you don't have a soul.
How do you figure?

Their loyal fans aren't that loyal, hell they were 26th in attendance, and they only sold 63% of their seating capacity. Up until the last couple weeks, I'm willing to bet no one in KC was cheering the Royals.

I'm not rooting for them to win, unless it is the Cubs or the Mariners playing, I don't care who is playing or who wins. I just like watching the game.

A good friend of mine was at the game!

The Royals are kicking ass?

That's not very ladylike of Princess Kate.....

Royals are unstoppable. World Series here we come. One more game.
Go Royals!!!

Baseball doesn't need another Giants or Cardinals Championship. I hope the Royals are the real deal.

yeah I really hop my royals win as well.The dodgers or the pirates I would be fine with losing to cause i like them but I dont like either the cardinals or the giants.they have won it recently as well so here's hoping the royals do it.

Forum List

Back