The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

thanks for proving you are another stupid fuck troll who never contirbutes anything at this site.
LMAO!!!

I'm the troll but you are the one posting conspiracy theory nonsense.

yeah trolls ignore FACTS which you proved in SPADES,like many trolls such as toto and bodecca,you just saw the TITLE of the thread and said it was conspiracy theory nonsense without looking at the evidence in the OP which is those videos.thats real logical.:rolleyes:

this is what i have told USMB's resident troll toto many times over the years which applies to you as well. I am sure glad you are not MY lawyer,the way you play dodgeball with the evidence,you would lose every case for me in court the way you ran off from it in the same cowardly way he always does.:rolleyes::abgg2q.jpg:

you might as well leave since you arent going to contribute anything constructive to the thread like andy and others have.:rolleyes:
You don't don't post any facts brah, just conspiracy theory nonsense.

I was to polite to call it bullshit to your face, but if the shoe fits feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.

:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I was to polite to call it bullshit to your face, but if the shoe fits feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.
:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

thanks for proving you are another stupid fuck troll who never contirbutes anything at this site.
LMAO!!!

yeah trolls ignore FACTS which you proved in SPADES,like many trolls such as toto and bodecca,you just saw the TITLE of the thread and said it was conspiracy theory nonsense without looking at the evidence in the OP which is those videos.thats real logical.:rolleyes:

this is what i have told USMB's resident troll toto many times over the years which applies to you as well. I am sure glad you are not MY lawyer,the way you play dodgeball with the evidence,you would lose every case for me in court the way you ran off from it in the same cowardly way he always does.:rolleyes::abgg2q.jpg:

you might as well leave since you arent going to contribute anything constructive to the thread like andy and others have.:rolleyes:

since THIS is what you have done ever since you came here trolling ,you are hardly in any position to be saying I have conspiracy theory nonsense.great pic of you here below.:abgg2q.jpg:

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.176699
Lol, getting a little frustrated? Calm down kid, you seem awful young for an anurism.

frustrated? keep dreaming.I am having a ball showing the truth that this is a pic of you when you cant counter facts you dont like.:biggrin::abgg2q.jpg:

thats what you have done on this whole thread instead of HEARING the evidence.in the OP.:abgg2q.jpg:

LMAO!!!

since THIS is what you have done ever since you came here trolling ,you are hardly in any position to be saying I have conspiracy theory nonsense.great pic of you here below.:abgg2q.jpg:

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.176699
Lol, getting a little frustrated? Calm down kid, you seem awful young for an anurism.

frustrated? keep dreaming.I am having a ball showing the truth that this is a pic of you when you cant counter facts you dont like.:biggrin::abgg2q.jpg:

thats what you have done on this whole thread instead of HEARING the evidence.in the OP.:abgg2q.jpg:
There isn't any evidence in the op. That's what I've been trying to tell you.

:dig::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Yes, that hole.you are digging is getting quite deep.

What's your point?

What's your point?
that hole YOU did is deep,you are the coward who runs off with your tail between your legs unable to stand toe to toe with me.:blahblah:

you have shit on your face in EVERY post.

What's your point?
that hole YOU did is deep,you are the coward who runs off with your tail between your legs unable to stand toe to toe with me.:blahblah:

Why is it that all these conspiracy nuts feel this viseral need to say they are winning...that they are smarter than anyone else? Who exactly are they trying so hard to convince of their awesomeness?

What's your point?

Lol, I'm sorry but that is incorrect.

Feel free to keep trying though.

What's your point?

Why is it that all these conspiracy nuts feel this viseral need to say they are winning...that they are smarter than anyone else? Who exactly are they trying so hard to convince of their awesomeness?
My guess is the one person they really feel the need to convince is themselves.

Sadly they usually seem to fall well short of that goal.

I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

here is a shorter one as well from just a couple months ago she did.

When dumb fks. don't get what the NWO means and how it's unfolding you will have morons that don't know history, don't know how to research, have no clue what historical records mean, hate Trump and are indoctrinated assholesl Which is why they totally can't function in the real world and need the Gov. to do all their thinking for them.

They can not understand how that is possible, how it works, or why. Doesn't matter what you put in front of them to prove the historical tracking up to this very day ......Uuugh dumb fks.

Talk about desperation to prove to yourself that you're sane.........

:rofl:

What's your point?

you wish.shit on your face in EVERY post you have and have dug your whole deeper each time as we BOTH know.LOL

What's your point?

you wish.shit on your face in EVERY post you have and have dug your whole deeper each time as we BOTH know.LOL
Keep trying....keep trying....keep trying.....

What's your point?

Yep you trolls are so scared to look at the truth as we BOTH know that you try to convince yourselves it is not true and since you cant stand toe to toe in a debate like the other moron troll you are talking to,time for you to join the ignore list the fact same as them,you act like a three year old as well when you cant counter facts so as we both know you do this-

like all chickenshit trolls here as toto and bodecca who same as you are a coward and wont look at the facts.that being said,meet my ignore list kid,i have seen you act in other threads as well,same juvenile posts.

HAVE fun talking to yourself kid. i am not the chckenshit coward who keeps running off from the OP.:abgg2q.jpg::ahole-1:

Last edited:
For the record, there is no reason to actively try and destroy California because God and Liberals are doing just fine at it.

Currently, California is slowly sinking into the ocean along side mud slides, floods, drought, etc., with Liberal policies, like not maintaining dams and energy demands and such, will then finish them off.

Oh, did I mention they sit on a fault line that is ripe for a cataclysmic ending?

It's like kicking a dead horse really.

I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

When dumb fks. don't get what the NWO means and how it's unfolding you will have morons that don't know history, don't know how to research, have no clue what historical records mean, hate Trump and are indoctrinated assholesl Which is why they totally can't function in the real world and need the Gov. to do all their thinking for them.

They can not understand how that is possible, how it works, or why. Doesn't matter what you put in front of them to prove the historical tracking up to this very day ......Uuugh dumb fks.

I wasn't trying to prove SHIT, it just so happen it went down my twitter feed, and I remember LA's post smart ass so I through on here.

ASS U. ME............

I wasn't trying to prove SHIT, it just so happen it went down my twitter feed, and I remember LA's post smart ass so I through on here.

ASS U. ME............

Could you repeat that.......? In English this time. :dunno:

What's your point?

Yep you trolls are so scared to look at the truth as we BOTH know that you try to convince yourselves it is not true and since you cant stand toe to toe in a debate like the other moron troll you are talking to,time for you to join the ignore list the fact same as them,you act like a three year old as well when you cant counter facts so as we both know you do this-

like all chickenshit trolls here as toto and bodecca who same as you are a coward and wont look at the facts.that being said,meet my ignore list kid,i have seen you act in other threads as well,same juvenile posts.

HAVE fun talking to yourself kid. i am not the chckenshit coward who keeps running off from the OP.:abgg2q.jpg::ahole-1:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And stupid fks who have no clue about the HISTORY OF THE BUSHE'S ROTHSCHILDS, ALL THE WEALTHY ARE CLUELESS TO REALITY Some of you are so fkn stupid when it comes to the. POWER OF GAWD DAM MONEY AND WHAT IT CAN DO.........

THE POWER TO CONTROL YOU FKRS CAN'T THINK PAST YOUR OWN HEAD THOUGHTS YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU ARE HOW YO UARE ( JUST LIE EVERYONE ELSE) THAT EVERYBODY OUT THERE THINKS LIKE YOU WHEN IN REALITY

THESE ELITES ARE CULT ALL THEIR OWN , MEANING ALL THE NAMES WE KNOW ABOUT HISTORICALLY AND NO NOT TRUMP ASSHAT.

MELLONS
CARNEGIES
ROTHCHILDS
SOROS
BUSH
and a few others

THE OLD SCHOOLS.......... FOLLOW THEIR HISTORY

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY TITLED. " THE MEN WHO BUILT AMERICA". IT'S ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL CLUELESS....

IT SHOWS HOW LIES AND DECIET WERE DONE TO BUILD RAIL ROADS, TAKE OVER BANKS, PAY OFF FOR PRESIDENTS..

GAWD YOU FKS ARE CLUELESS. AND DON'T KNOW A GAWD DAM THING OF HISTORY.

For the record, there is no reason to actively try and destroy California because God and Liberals are doing just fine at it.

Currently, California is slowly sinking into the ocean along side mud slides, floods, drought, etc., with Liberal policies, like not maintaining dams and energy demands and such, will then finish them off.

Oh, did I mention they sit on a fault line that is ripe for a cataclysmic ending?

It's like kicking a dead horse really.

when california sinks into the ocean,I'll believe it THEN. Thats old news I remember hearing in 75 predictions it would go off into the ocean by 1980,then 85,then 95,then by 2000,on and on and on and on the predictions went and yet the sheep STILL fall for that myth.:abgg2q.jpg: Not saying you are one and lumping you in that group just to be clear on that.you always act like the adult here you are and thats why i always enjoy talking with you.:thup:

ASS U. ME............

Could you repeat that.......? In English this time. :dunno:

no

Forum List

Back