The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

here is a shorter one as well from just a couple months ago she did.

Last edited:
You're a loony.
and YOU are a stupid fuck sheep in denial,Like the stupid fuck troll you are,YOU did not even bother to look at the fucking documented evidence in the two videos proving so replying within seconds of the thread.:rolleyes:. You SHOULD have been one of the fire victems that got burned and killed in those fires out there.Had you been,you would have done ALL californians a favor.

thats all you stupid fuck trolls ever do when evidence is presented you cant refute,dont even bother to look at it and just post a childish funny knowing you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run.:rolleyes:

I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

Oh shit!! You're on to me!!!!

Watch out for my black hop hit squads.

40369.jpg

I see three paid shills on my ignore list after the NON PAID troll bodecca posted,have also taken a shit in my thread also proving they are dumbfuck shills as well the FACT they ALSO did not look at the documented evidence from this lady that has the documented proof that they did not watch just like their Israel handlers instruct them to .

I see three paid shills on my ignore list after the NON PAID troll bodecca posted,have also taken a shit in my thread also proving they are dumbfuck shills as well the FACT they ALSO did not look at the documented evidence from this lady that has the documented proof that they did not watch just like their Israel handlers instruct them to .

this shill toto posted a funny cause he can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is same as bodecca and the other three.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You're still a loony.

You're still a loony.

translation-i am a stupid fuck who wont look at the evidence so i post childish videos in defeat cause the truth hurts i cant counter the facts.

The government is currently engaged in a policy of *lock it up/watch it burn*. While they say they are protecting wilderness, in reality they are destroying it, and leaving the slash to create a huge fire load. They encourage the dregs of humanity to visit the forests, while restricting access to resources. When people start a fire, they are charged criminally. When the USFS or blm start a fire they spout nonsense about how healthy fire is for the forest. And they are quietly, and constantly, placing armed, non-local brownshirts in the forests to defend "forest law". There is no fucking *forest law*..that's garbage, and there should be no usfs or anybody else patrolling our forests.

The usfs refuses to contain fires that take off and start raging. They are willing to risk your life, my life, and the lives and property of every rural person and every employee for the purpose of destroying our forests.

What's even crazier..after they destroy it (and they have destroyed it...it's a myth that forests are healthier now than they were in 1970..and the only difference is the increased presence of *management* forces) they blame the public for the damage..and use that to justify further restrictions and closures.

Do we need to go to Oz and ask the Wizard: or should merely take, "Kansas full faith and credit for it", and solve our State problems with our own State militias. We should have no security problems, it says so, in our Second Amendment.

The government is currently engaged in a policy of *lock it up/watch it burn*. While they say they are protecting wilderness, in reality they are destroying it, and leaving the slash to create a huge fire load. They encourage the dregs of humanity to visit the forests, while restricting access to resources. When people start a fire, they are charged criminally. When the USFS or blm start a fire they spout nonsense about how healthy fire is for the forest. And they are quietly, and constantly, placing armed, non-local brownshirts in the forests to defend "forest law". There is no fucking *forest law*..that's garbage, and there should be no usfs or anybody else patrolling our forests.

The usfs refuses to contain fires that take off and start raging. They are willing to risk your life, my life, and the lives and property of every rural person and every employee for the purpose of destroying our forests.

What's even crazier..after they destroy it (and they have destroyed it...it's a myth that forests are healthier now than they were in 1970..and the only difference is the increased presence of *management* forces) they blame the public for the damage..and use that to justify further restrictions and closures.

A looney convention ...

Forum List

Back