The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

I see three paid shills on my ignore list after the NON PAID troll bodecca posted,have also taken a shit in my thread also proving they are dumbfuck shills as well the FACT they ALSO did not look at the documented evidence from this lady that has the documented proof that they did not watch just like their Israel handlers instruct them to .
You're still a loony.

bodeceaDiamond Member
Ratings:
+35,893

• You are ignoring content by this member.
You're a loony.

since you are as much a stupid fuck as toto and all the other posters that have trolled here on this thread and you NEVER contribute anything just like them,have fun talking to yourself in the future.join my ignore list with those other moron trolls. you going to be like toto and them and not contribute anything like koshergirl and andy did,that fucking gets old after a while.

i can only watch people acting like 3 year olds only for so long.:rolleyes:

Too funny! :71:

The longer one lives the more one realizes truth is stranger than fiction...well some of us realize this. Others never do.

With all the shit our government has done these past few decades, I don't put anything past them. I would hope most of us agree that the extreme wealthy, like the Rothschild, control our government. They do whatever they want.

I was just touring the Valley Fire (Lake County) and the Santa Rosa (Sonoma) fire sites yesterday, sheesh, talk about devastation. Both areas included old homes I've owned that were burned to the ground and many great friends and relatives homes that were lost as well.

I haven't had a chance to view the videos yet but I will say California is absolutely hideous in regards to clearing away underbrush and protecting citizens. Sure they drive insurance rates up and charge exclusive homeowner fees to pay for the clearing up of underbrush etc. but they pretty well do squat.

I'll check out the vids. thanks..

California State Militia should be able to contain any wildfire, within twenty-four hours.

Normally that WOULD be true yes you are correct IF
The longer one lives the more one realizes truth is stranger than fiction...well some of us realize this. Others never do.

With all the shit our government has done these past few decades, I don't put anything past them. I would hope most of us agree that the extreme wealthy, like the Rothschild, control our government. They do whatever they want.

Indeed.what many american sheep dont get is that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers are extremely powerful.That they can get away with anything sadly. I guess the police force around the country is too ignorant of this because you would think they would get together and put their lives on the line and arrest these criminals by now. they are the reason the world is in the mess that it is. the sheep as proven on this thread,they THINK they know everything.they did the same thing with this thread they do with the 9/11 threads.they only read the TITLE of the thread and think that is my evidence so they automatically deems you a nut without even taking the time to look at the OP only making up their minds by what the thread TITLE says. :rolleyes: as evidenced by their quick replies just shortly after i made the thread.

they think that since this and 9/11 being an inside job sounds fruity which it does i admit,that they automatically make up their minds without bothering to look at the evidence and automatically dismiss the facts they are so close minded but like you said so well,the truth of events like this right here,is actually more strange and more bizarre than what you see in the moves many times.

they dismiss something like this cause they think it could only happen in the movies but that could not be any further than the truth and that fact is a little too scary for them to comprehend.they dont want to go down that rabbit hole since they are afraid of what they will see down there.

California State Militia should be able to contain any wildfire, within twenty-four hours.

Oh, brother.
i make a motion for a special battalion to investigate this special pleading.

would be great if we could get an independent world investigation into this from people outside the states because that is the only way a real investigation would happen instead of getting all these sick joke investigations we have over the years that resemble a key stone cops investigation such as the warren commission and the 9/11 commission. Both investigations being the biggest sick con job ever pulled forced down the american peoples throuts same as this one is.

The northern california fire that took out much of Santa Rosa and adjoining areas was a PG&E electrical firestorm.

Indeed.what many american sheep dont get is that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers are extremely powerful.That they can get away with anything sadly. I guess the police force around the country is too ignorant of this because you would think they would get together and put their lives on the line and arrest these criminals by now. they are the reason the world is in the mess that it is. the sheep as proven on this thread,they THINK they know everything.they did the same thing with this thread they do with the 9/11 threads.they only read the TITLE of the thread and think that is my evidence so they automatically deems you a nut without even taking the time to look at the OP only making up their minds by what the thread TITLE says. :rolleyes: as evidenced by their quick replies just shortly after i made the thread.

they think that since this and 9/11 being an inside job sounds fruity which it does i admit,that they automatically make up their minds without bothering to look at the evidence and automatically dismiss the facts they are so close minded but like you said so well,the truth of events like this right here,is actually more strange and more bizarre than what you see in the moves many times.

they dismiss something like this cause they think it could only happen in the movies but that could not be any further than the truth and that fact is a little too scary for them to comprehend.they dont want to go down that rabbit hole since they are afraid of what they will see down there.

You are "dead on" correct and it's actually worse than most could even fathom.....Agenda 21/2030 taken from the consensus of the Iron Mountain Report that led to the formation of the Club of Rome. Fast forward 13 years laters and we have the the 1992 UN Rio conference and "sustainable development" = new world order that will actually be like the world before Martin Luther and the Reformation which had two classes...the serfs and the elites. Land grabbing using disaster capitalism and the dirty tactics of the BLM....weaponized weather control using technology at least a 100 years ahead of what we are allowed to know about. Think "boiling frog"

The trolls and shills never offer anything of worth and they sure as hell aren't going to understand the things that you post about.

The northern california fire that took out much of Santa Rosa and adjoining areas was a PG&E electrical firestorm.

It took a chunk and last year was particularly lush .. then ill prepared..

You are "dead on" correct and it's actually worse than most could even fathom.....Agenda 21/2030 taken from the consensus of the Iron Mountain Report that led to the formation of the Club of Rome. Fast forward 13 years laters and we have the the 1992 UN Rio conference and "sustainable development" = new world order that will actually be like the world before Martin Luther and the Reformation which had two classes...the serfs and the elites. Land grabbing using disaster capitalism and the dirty tactics of the BLM....weaponized weather control using technology at least a 100 years ahead of what we are allowed to know about. Think "boiling frog"

The trolls and shills never offer anything of worth and they sure as hell aren't going to understand the things that you post about.

OMG, more tinfoiling by you. Do you ever stop with the schizophrenia?

Oh, brother.
i make a motion for a special battalion to investigate this special pleading.

would be great if we could get an independent world investigation into this from people outside the states because that is the only way a real investigation would happen instead of getting all these sick joke investigations we have over the years that resemble a key stone cops investigation such as the warren commission and the 9/11 commission. Both investigations being the biggest sick con job ever pulled forced down the american peoples throuts same as this one is.
Let's fix our own problems, first. We have a Second Amendment. Why do we have Any security problems in our free States?

Forum List

Back