The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

The northern california fire that took out much of Santa Rosa and adjoining areas was a PG&E electrical firestorm.

Thats only if you go by what the CIA controlled media tells you which always OMITS major details of course.

I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

here is a shorter one as well from just a couple months ago she did.

When dumb fks. don't get what the NWO means and how it's unfolding you will have morons that don't know history, don't know how to research, have no clue what historical records mean, hate Trump and are indoctrinated assholesl Which is why they totally can't function in the real world and need the Gov. to do all their thinking for them.

They can not understand how that is possible, how it works, or why. Doesn't matter what you put in front of them to prove the historical tracking up to this very day ......Uuugh dumb fks.

Well I can understand them hating Trump.I am pissed at him as well.I hate his foreign policys.they really suck.But the thing that gets me off on many of these morons who hate trump are just that,sad idiots who actually like those criminal mass murderers who bowed down and did the bidding for the CIA,the Bushs,the Clintons,Obama and Reagan. ALL warmongers and traiters to the middle class familys.they always like at least ONE of those assholes.:rolleyes:

I have no problem with them hating on trump calling him a traiter,i feel that way about him as well,I only have a problem with them when they say he is worse than all those other criminal asshole traiters that they kiss the ass of so much of,the ones previously i just mentioned who ALL betrayed americans.:rolleyes:

I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

When dumb fks. don't get what the NWO means and how it's unfolding you will have morons that don't know history, don't know how to research, have no clue what historical records mean, hate Trump and are indoctrinated assholesl Which is why they totally can't function in the real world and need the Gov. to do all their thinking for them.

They can not understand how that is possible, how it works, or why. Doesn't matter what you put in front of them to prove the historical tracking up to this very day ......Uuugh dumb fks.

Well I can understand them hating Trump.I am pissed at him as well.I hate his foreign policys.they really suck.But the thing that gets me off on many of these morons who hate trump are just that,sad idiots who actually like those criminal mass murderers who bowed down and did the bidding for the CIA,the Bushs,the Clintons,Obama and Reagan. ALL warmongers and traiters to the middle class familys.they always like at least ONE of those assholes.:rolleyes:

I have no problem with them hating on trump calling him a traiter,i feel that way about him as well,I only have a problem with them when they say he is worse than all those other criminal asshole traiters that they kiss the ass of so much of,the ones previously i just mentioned who ALL betrayed americans.:rolleyes:

They are just useful idiots. or maybe that should be useless idiots. Weak minds are easily manipulated .

View attachment 194352

thanks for proving you are another stupid fuck troll who never contirbutes anything at this site.

LMAO!!!

I'm the troll but you are the one posting conspiracy theory nonsense.

yeah trolls ignore FACTS which you proved in SPADES,like many trolls such as toto and bodecca,you just saw the TITLE of the thread and said it was conspiracy theory nonsense without looking at the evidence in the OP which is those videos.thats real logical.:rolleyes:

this is what i have told USMB's resident troll toto many times over the years which applies to you as well. I am sure glad you are not MY lawyer,the way you play dodgeball with the evidence,you would lose every case for me in court the way you ran off from it in the same cowardly way he always does.:rolleyes::abgg2q.jpg:

you might as well leave since you arent going to contribute anything constructive to the thread like andy and others have.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You're a loony.

What's crazy about it? It's on public record that the US government used weather modification technologies on Vietnam decades ago. This technology is now being maliciously employed by large agricultural companies (like Monsanto) to reduce fertility and production of massive swathes of land owned by smaller farmers and drive them out of business, so they can buy up their land for themselves (like the 19th century railroad tycoons).

Why wouldn't they also incite forest fires to drive people out so they can use this new land, fertilized by the burning forests, for their massive farms as well?

Denying weather modification is like denying no-go zones in Sweden.
:yes_text12::udaman::beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Notice how that troll everytime he is backed up against the wall with facts he cant refute,he always posts a smiley? same as toto,he NEVER contributes anything.I just recently put him on ignore because of that.

They are just useful idiots. or maybe that should be useless idiots. Weak minds are easily manipulated .

We certainly saw that with what got elected in 2016.

California State Militia should be able to contain any wildfire, within twenty-four hours.

Normally that WOULD be true yes you are correct IF
The longer one lives the more one realizes truth is stranger than fiction...well some of us realize this. Others never do.

With all the shit our government has done these past few decades, I don't put anything past them. I would hope most of us agree that the extreme wealthy, like the Rothschild, control our government. They do whatever they want.

Indeed.what many american sheep dont get is that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers are extremely powerful.That they can get away with anything sadly. I guess the police force around the country is too ignorant of this because you would think they would get together and put their lives on the line and arrest these criminals by now. they are the reason the world is in the mess that it is. the sheep as proven on this thread,they THINK they know everything.they did the same thing with this thread they do with the 9/11 threads.they only read the TITLE of the thread and think that is my evidence so they automatically deems you a nut without even taking the time to look at the OP only making up their minds by what the thread TITLE says. :rolleyes: as evidenced by their quick replies just shortly after i made the thread.

they think that since this and 9/11 being an inside job sounds fruity which it does i admit,that they automatically make up their minds without bothering to look at the evidence and automatically dismiss the facts they are so close minded but like you said so well,the truth of events like this right here,is actually more strange and more bizarre than what you see in the moves many times.

they dismiss something like this cause they think it could only happen in the movies but that could not be any further than the truth and that fact is a little too scary for them to comprehend.they dont want to go down that rabbit hole since they are afraid of what they will see down there.

You are "dead on" correct and it's actually worse than most could even fathom.....Agenda 21/2030 taken from the consensus of the Iron Mountain Report that led to the formation of the Club of Rome. Fast forward 13 years laters and we have the the 1992 UN Rio conference and "sustainable development" = new world order that will actually be like the world before Martin Luther and the Reformation which had two classes...the serfs and the elites. Land grabbing using disaster capitalism and the dirty tactics of the BLM....weaponized weather control using technology at least a 100 years ahead of what we are allowed to know about. Think "boiling frog"

The trolls and shills never offer anything of worth and they sure as hell aren't going to understand the things that you post about.

You are "dead on" correct and it's actually worse than most could even fathom.....Agenda 21/2030 taken from the consensus of the Iron Mountain Report that led to the formation of the Club of Rome. Fast forward 13 years laters and we have the the 1992 UN Rio conference and "sustainable development" = new world order that will actually be like the world before Martin Luther and the Reformation which had two classes...the serfs and the elites. Land grabbing using disaster capitalism and the dirty tactics of the BLM....weaponized weather control using technology at least a 100 years ahead of what we are allowed to know about. Think "boiling frog"

The trolls and shills never offer anything of worth and they sure as hell aren't going to understand the things that you post about.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:thankusmile::thewave::udaman::yes_text12:

California State Militia should be able to contain any wildfire, within twenty-four hours.

Normally that WOULD be true yes you are correct IF
The longer one lives the more one realizes truth is stranger than fiction...well some of us realize this. Others never do.

With all the shit our government has done these past few decades, I don't put anything past them. I would hope most of us agree that the extreme wealthy, like the Rothschild, control our government. They do whatever they want.

Indeed.what many american sheep dont get is that the Rothchilds and Rockefellers are extremely powerful.That they can get away with anything sadly. I guess the police force around the country is too ignorant of this because you would think they would get together and put their lives on the line and arrest these criminals by now. they are the reason the world is in the mess that it is. the sheep as proven on this thread,they THINK they know everything.they did the same thing with this thread they do with the 9/11 threads.they only read the TITLE of the thread and think that is my evidence so they automatically deems you a nut without even taking the time to look at the OP only making up their minds by what the thread TITLE says. :rolleyes: as evidenced by their quick replies just shortly after i made the thread.

they think that since this and 9/11 being an inside job sounds fruity which it does i admit,that they automatically make up their minds without bothering to look at the evidence and automatically dismiss the facts they are so close minded but like you said so well,the truth of events like this right here,is actually more strange and more bizarre than what you see in the moves many times.

they dismiss something like this cause they think it could only happen in the movies but that could not be any further than the truth and that fact is a little too scary for them to comprehend.they dont want to go down that rabbit hole since they are afraid of what they will see down there.

OMG, more tinfoiling by you. Do you ever stop with the schizophrenia?

wow you sure showed him and countered the evidence there.:rolleyes:

The northern california fire that took out much of Santa Rosa and adjoining areas was a PG&E electrical firestorm.
Fire break qualified militia should have been able to contain it at much less cost.

as I told him.that is ONLY if you go by what the CIA controlled media version tells you.the same media that has a long history of lying to the people
California State Militia should also be, fire-break qualified; and, potentially jump and wingsuit qualified.

NORMALLY that would be true yes under normal circumstances but this was NOT normal circumstances.It was not your normal average regular california fire. This fire was unlike ANY other fire fire fighters have ever dealt with before. when say that i am not talking about it being larger than any fire before,I am talking about it in the sense fire fighters ALWAYS have an idea what kind of fire they are fighting,if it is a regular one started by some jerk that threw a cigerette on the ground,or if it was arson with gas thrown on,ect ect and when they get there,they ALWAYS have an idea how to put it out cause they know what kind of fire they are fighting.a gasoline fire is going to be more difficult to put out than a regular forest fire started by a cigerete butt or an electrical devise I am guessing.

THIS fire however,the fires were not anything like they had ever seen or dealt with before,it was a fire they were not famiiar in the least of how to fight it like they always are when they fight one.

they ALWAYS know when they see the fires what they need to use to put it out and have an idea how long it will take and are confidant they will eventually put it out. the fire CHIEF in the northern california area who had over 30 years of experience fighting fires came on the radio show in my area that always exposes government corruption and HE said it was like no other fire they had ever faught and that was BECAUSE it was the first time they ever recall fighting a fire they had NO IDEA how to put out. it was the first time the fire fighters were not optimistic about putting it out before it got out of control like they always are. It was the first time they were puzzled how to it out. we are not talking about a rookies just starting and learning,these were EXPERTS that had experience and know how how to easily put out fires.

Last edited:
Fire break qualified militia should have been able to contain it at much less cost.

You two obviously did not listen to the two videos i posted in my OP.

I just debunked all that in my last post before this one. You guys might as well not post if your not even going to listen to the two videos i posted. I know you guys are not trolls like the many that have posted on here so LISTEN TO THE VIDEOS and you will see what i am talking about that this fire was NOT started by a PG%E electrical frestorm as the CIA media reported.

are you going to listen to a fire expert with over 30 years expereince what HE says,OR the LAMESTREAM media which has a long history of lie after lie spanning DECADES?

by trusting the media WHAT they SAY,that would be like moron trolls bodecca and toto always do on 9/11 for example. even though demoltion experts and thousands of architects and engineers along with witnesses that were fire fighters experienced in the sound of explosives,they ignore those EXPERTS that said explosives brought the towers down and instead listen to what the idiot box in the living room and a corrupt government agency told them like the idiots they are that the fires brought them down.:rolleyes:

Now i know YOU two guys are not retarded like them and dont have their same fucked up logic so listen to the damn videos i posted INSTEAD of going by what you HEARD from the lamestream media and what you THINK you know.please. thats not too much to ask

do not be surprised in the least if this lady dies a mysterious death in the coming near future. anytime someone exposes the truth whether it be the JFK assassinaton,9/11.the vegas false flag shooting,they always end up conveintly dying in myserious ways when they dont go along with the version of events dictated by the government and yet we got idiots like toto and bodecca with their heads up their asses on this pretending and fooling themselves that they live in a free country and everything is okay here.:rolleyes:

You two obviously did not listen to the two videos i posted in my OP.

I just debunked all that in my last post before this one. You guys might as well not post if your not even going to listen to the two videos i posted. I know you guys are not trolls like the many that have posted on here so LISTEN TO THE VIDEOS and you will see what i am talking about that this fire was NOT started by a PG%E electrical frestorm as the CIA media reported.

are you going to listen to a fire expert with over 30 years expereince what HE says,OR the LAMESTREAM media which has a long history of lie after lie spanning DECADES?

by trusting the media WHAT they SAY,that would be like moron trolls bodecca and toto always do on 9/11 for example. even though demoltion experts and thousands of architects and engineers along with witnesses that were fire fighters experienced in the sound of explosives,they ignore those EXPERTS that said explosives brought the towers down and instead listen to what the idiot box in the living room and a corrupt government agency told them like the idiots they are that the fires brought them down.:rolleyes:

Now i know YOU two guys are not retarded like them and dont have their same fucked up logic so listen to the damn videos i posted INSTEAD of going by what you HEARD from the lamestream media and what you THINK you know.please. thats not too much to ask
an expert with over thirty years, did not believe secondary or tertiary fire-breaks, may not be necessary, in those cases?

Oh, brother.
i make a motion for a special battalion to investigate this special pleading.

You'll have to get out of the basement. Will that be too much trouble?
why, i can be all talk and no action on this one.

How is that any different from usual?

Twitter

Just saw this over on twitter LOL

upload_2018-5-23_15-40-20.png

View attachment 194352

thanks for proving you are another stupid fuck troll who never contirbutes anything at this site.

LMAO!!!

yeah trolls ignore FACTS which you proved in SPADES,like many trolls such as toto and bodecca,you just saw the TITLE of the thread and said it was conspiracy theory nonsense without looking at the evidence in the OP which is those videos.thats real logical.:rolleyes:

this is what i have told USMB's resident troll toto many times over the years which applies to you as well. I am sure glad you are not MY lawyer,the way you play dodgeball with the evidence,you would lose every case for me in court the way you ran off from it in the same cowardly way he always does.:rolleyes::abgg2q.jpg:

you might as well leave since you arent going to contribute anything constructive to the thread like andy and others have.:rolleyes:

You don't don't post any facts brah, just conspiracy theory nonsense.

LMAO!!!

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::boohoo::bsflag::dig:
I was to polite to call it bullshit to your face, but if the shoe fits feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.

View attachment 194352

LMAO!!!

since THIS is what you have done ever since you came here trolling ,you are hardly in any position to be saying I have conspiracy theory nonsense.great pic of you here below.:abgg2q.jpg:

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.176699

View attachment 194352

LMAO!!!

You don't don't post any facts brah, just conspiracy theory nonsense.[/QUOTE]
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::boohoo::bsflag::dig:

LMAO!!!

since THIS is what you have done ever since you came here trolling ,you are hardly in any position to be saying I have conspiracy theory nonsense.great pic of you here below.:abgg2q.jpg:

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.176699
Lol, getting a little frustrated? Calm down kid, you seem awful young for an anurism.

Forum List

Back