The roots of the rising violence in Gaza and Israel

That's in reference to Israel proper, not the OPT.

Education failed.

Jordan declared peace with Israel and accepted to recognize Israel within the current borders also past 67, Common Billo I take you as a smart person.
What does the Holy Grail have to do with anything I just said?

And is your point that you can treat non-combatants as if they were taking part in hostilities?

I Don't see how you related between those two, elaborate.

[MENTION=49937]Daniyel[/MENTION]

I posted the same link you did without even noticing!
Maybe you two should get a room?

Only if you join us :lol::lol:

AAAAND ABOUT THE MAP!
The First offer of separation was 20% of the land to the Jews and 80% to the Arabs, I don't see what is wrong with it?

Last edited:
Are you really that dumb. If we are at war with Germany we wouldn't allow German residents from Germany to use our airports civilian or not. That is the way things work. Israel is at war with Gaza and Hamas.
No that is not the way things work.

If someone takes no part in hostilities, you cannot treat them as if they do.

You're just going to make up any excuse to justify Israeli atrocities.

When you are at war with a country you are at war with all the citizens of that country. You cannot pick and chose which ones to not be at war with.

Uh, okay? And how does this prove your point? America treats a lot of people like shit, but I don't see you denouncing our claim over this land, now do I?
Just put yourself in their shoes.

How would you react to someone treating you like that?

How would you react if you had an enemy firing thousands of rockets at you day after day? I've spoken with Israelis before, my father served alongside the IDF in the 1990's. I know a hell of a lot more about this issue than you do.

Forum List

Back