The roosting of the GOP chickens......such poetic justice!!

tigerred is triggered. No idea what she is babbling about except she is upset a Negro did not win.
Your name fits your perfectly Pig face...listen, your ramblings are incoherent and so hickky.....learn to communicate white boy or shut the fuck up
Great sense of humor, for an angry old negro woman anyway.
Great deflection.....this must be what Trump talks about....great, great great great shit.

Good morning, Watermelon Breath!
Oh my goodness! :rofl: That's so clever! :rofl:

Why would anyone be surprised that a country that could elect Trump would choose Roy Moore?
White people are so fucked up in the head these days, so hypnotized by the Trump bs, honest to God, if Hilter were alive today, he'd get a vote.
If Hitler were running against Charles "Sobbin' Chuck" Schumer, #BLM, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Adam Schiff, Dana Milbank, Morris Dees, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton, I'd vote for Hitler.
Of course you would...as would many here.....he's perfect for trumpanzees.

Its official folks, if it white, crazy as hell, slightly deranged and male......you have a place in the GOP party.....Moore, this crazy white mf, who has done everything seemingly possible to shit all over laws and humanity, is the guy, these red white and vomit mf's in Bama want to govern them in Washington....and because he's running against a democrat wuss, chances are he'll win....and win is the understatement here.....I personally hope the guy wins, as I do all these crazy white Trump loving fuck nuts do next year. Its time Ryan and Mitch get a taste of what stupid white people can do on steroids and let these loons understand, its you and because of you, this shit is allowed a national stage. You continuously sit by and allow Trump his madness and say and do nothing but co sign onto his lunacy, forgetting you are a equal partners in our democracy, not some random player allowed a space. For years you have used fear and lies to boost your party through election wins and now the beast you so carefully created is now coming to Washington to not only destroy this country, but you also....and for that all of America should be thankful....but especially the left and Obama.....the bad guys you hated so much.....

If you're black, lazy, entitlement minded, and think someone owes you something because of your skin color, you make a good Democrat.

If the chickens came home to roost, don't you want some watermelon and collards with it?

Why would anyone be surprised that a country that could elect Trump would choose Roy Moore?
White people are so fucked up in the head these days, so hypnotized by the Trump bs, honest to God, if Hilter were alive today, he'd get a vote.
If Hitler were running against Charles "Sobbin' Chuck" Schumer, #BLM, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Adam Schiff, Dana Milbank, Morris Dees, George Soros, and Hillary Clinton, I'd vote for Hitler.

Apparently Lyndon Johnson was good for the 95% of blacks that vote for Democrats. He said he'd have n*ggers doing it for 200 years and damn if they didn't oblige. Only 150 more to go.

tigerred is triggered. No idea what she is babbling about except she is upset a Negro did not win.
Your name fits your perfectly Pig face...listen, your ramblings are incoherent and so hickky.....learn to communicate white boy or shut the fuck up
Great deflection.....this must be what Trump talks about....great, great great great shit.

Thank you, Gym Sock Breath!

18_8_41.gif
emot99.gif

Thank you, Gym Sock Breath!

18_8_41.gif
emot99.gif
Horseshit, may I suggest a book to get you with the times? Its called dictionary for rednecks

The path you nuts are on today, if Hitler was running against the Almighty, he'd get your votes, cause you mf's are evil as hell

Its official folks, if it white, crazy as hell, slightly deranged and male......you have a place in the GOP party.....Moore, this crazy white mf, who has done everything seemingly possible to shit all over laws and humanity, is the guy, these red white and vomit mf's in Bama want to govern them in Washington....and because he's running against a democrat wuss, chances are he'll win....and win is the understatement here.....I personally hope the guy wins, as I do all these crazy white Trump loving fuck nuts do next year. Its time Ryan and Mitch get a taste of what stupid white people can do on steroids and let these loons understand, its you and because of you, this shit is allowed a national stage. You continuously sit by and allow Trump his madness and say and do nothing but co sign onto his lunacy, forgetting you are a equal partners in our democracy, not some random player allowed a space. For years you have used fear and lies to boost your party through election wins and now the beast you so carefully created is now coming to Washington to not only destroy this country, but you also....and for that all of America should be thankful....but especially the left and Obama.....the bad guys you hated so much.....
STFU....back of the bus.

He's the only one who wouldn't actively hate white people.

You continuously sit by and allow Trump his madness and say and do nothing but co sign onto his lunacy, forgetting you are a equal partners in our democracy,

Donald Trump was elected president of the United States according to the rules of our democracy. No one is "allowing" him anything. This isn't Africa where whoever has the biggest club makes the rules. No one is a "partner" in our democracy. We aren't tribes forming alliances against other tribes. We are all voters. Period.
Pay attention....we have a president, that has anointed his daughter as secretary of what, that sits in on meetings that nobody knows what the fuck she does? We have a president that profits to this day from investments that should be in a blind trust. We have a president that invites Russian spys into the white house and gives top secret info to them. We have a president who's cabinet members are bilking tax payers out of thousands of dollars flying in private jets...do you want me to continue? And just for the record, Trump was handed the presidency through Russian interference....We are all voters, Period!!
All your little rant proves is what an unsophisticated political understanding you have and how utterly malleable you are in the hands of those with a very sophisticated political understanding, i.e., the Jews who control the nation's media.

Not a single charge you make is policy related. Most aren't even true. You are like the Obama haters who ignored the policy disasters Obama inflicted on the nation to attack him for his gay history or for the power he gave Valerie Jarrett.
Ah...it's the Jews.
Great argument. I guess you are right. Jews don't control the media.

The path you nuts are on today, if Hitler was running against the Almighty, he'd get your votes, cause you mf's are evil as hell
I can't even imagine what it must be like to live in a world of hating like you hate.

I can't even imagine what it must be like to live in a world of hating like you hate.
And you do live in America, not under some damned rock, yes?

upload_2017-9-28_9-37-12.jpeg
upload_2017-9-28_9-37-22.jpeg
upload_2017-9-28_9-37-37.jpeg
images

And you want to call me a hater, bitch I learn from the masta himself....next?

STFU....back of the bus.
images
Mike, just one question, did you burn anybody while there?

And you do live in America, not under some damned rock, yes?
Not your America, praise Jesus, King of the Jews

Apparently Lyndon Johnson was good for the 95% of blacks that vote for Democrats. He said he'd have n*ggers doing it for 200 years and damn if they didn't oblige. Only 150 more to go.
:lol: You fell for that line, didn't you? :rofl:

:lol: You fell for that line, didn't you? :rofl:

In elections since the mid 1960s, I've seen it happen. Looks to me like blacks are doing exactly what Johnson said they'd do. In a manner of speaking, they're making themselves slaves to the party. Republicans, again, are trying to free them from it. Why don't they want to be free?

Maybe the fact that Moore is a bigot. He says Muslims should not be allowed to hold office. He says homosexuals should be jailed. I do not support gay marriage but they should not be jailed.

I am not going to vote for Hitler in 2020. Trump and his fascists need to be defeated.

Forum List

Back